• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Im playing Recoded at the moment. Does anyone have any opinions on it because the story dosent seem that great at the moment.

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdom hearts

Why do the bosses PROTECT the keyhole why don't they just attack the keyhole I don't get it

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
The only KH game I have played is Days, since I don't have a PSP or anything, just a DSi.

I never really thought about the shippings, but my favourite is either RokuShi, or RokuNami. I'm NOT a big yaoi fan. -_-'

The only KH game I have played is Days, since I don't have a PSP or anything, just a DSi.

That's what got me into the series (best one IMO, everyone else will disagree)! Find a buddy with a PS2 and play KH2 because you want to know what happens to the Organization, don't you?

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Except since it was the first KH game I played, so I didn't get anything.

Yeah, I know how that goes--same was for me. Roxas didn't really have any prior knowledge going into the game, either! Like I said, KH2 will fill many gaps leaving you not needing the first one if that's too hard to get.

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
I just read the manga.

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Why do the bosses PROTECT the keyhole why don't they just attack the keyhole I don't get it

I assume you're talking about KH1?

In that game the heartless usually didn't know where the keyhole to each world was. Most of the time Sora was the first to find it and seal it away before they could get find it themselves.

More importantly, the bad guys needed the princesses to complete their plans. Destroying the keyhole without capturing the princesses would have ruined everything for them.

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
What do u think the crapist key blade is

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdom hearts

In KHII remember in the lion king world where sora turned into a lion
Well what if there was a pokemon world what do u think sora would turn into, what would the keyblade be, and who would be his world friend

natie

Mr. F
Yeah, that won't happen.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
In KHII remember in the lion king world where sora turned into a lion
Well what if there was a pokemon world what do u think sora would turn into, what would the keyblade be, and who would be his world friend

I don't remember Kingdom Hearts II: Nintendo Mix coming out.

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
I don't remember Kingdom Hearts II: Nintendo Mix coming out.

That's one of the cool things about KH though, just imagining all the different types of worlds that could potentially exist.

Personally, I want to see some Pixar films, maybe a few Marvel worlds too now that Disney own's the rights, oh and a Muppets level would be nice as well.

Since Disney handle the english distribution of the Studio Ghibli films, we might even get a couple of those. (If we're incredibly lucky or if Hell freezes over)

natie

Mr. F
Yeah, that won't happen.