• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdom hearts

Who in gods name is chernobog

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
And you call yourself a Kingdom Hearts fan.

To be fair, I don't recall if his name was ever mentioned in-game. That and as far as I know, he was actually referred to as the devil back in Fantasia.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
To be fair, I don't recall if his name was ever mentioned in-game. That and as far as I know, he was actually referred to as the devil back in Fantasia.

You're not a KH fan eith-

Oh, well, more people are into the KH-exclusive characters than the Disney-exclusive characters. I can prove it since most fan fiction cares about doing yaoi with the non-furry characters most of the time.

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Wow, been a while since I got on and read these.

In his defense, just because he doesn't know who Chernabog is, doesn't mean he isn't a kh fan. Even fans have there weak points. I forgot, but I can tell you almost everything there is to know about Organization XIII or the heartless. BUT.......

Even I agree that you have a death wish dude......

Crappiest boss would have to be Jafar in Genie form. That was just WAYYYYYYY too easy.

MonkeyX

I love the Kingdom Hearts series, a friend recommended the games so I bought 358/2(weirdest title ever) and it was so awesome that I borrowed the games and a PS2 so I could play the original two. If Kingdom Hearts 3 is PS3 (or PS4 for that matter) exclusive I'm in big trouble.

Anyway, crappiest boss huh? Probably Lock, Shock and Barrel. Just a bunch of midgets running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdom hearts

Hey I'm as big of a fan of KH as anybody here it's not my fault I never checked out the devil guys name from KH1 I was to busy fighting

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Well, with Lock, Shock, and Barrel it depends on the game you're playing. They were tough as hell in the first game because you were trapped in that small room.

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdom Hearts

The easiest boss in KH2 is the prison keeper

20110824045135!Prison_Keeper.png

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdom hearts

Who's the hardist boss in KH

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I just completed my first kingdom hearts game, 258/2 days. I loved it! I might get DDD when it comes out.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Who's the hardist boss in KH

Mysterious Figure. Sonuva***** has one-hit kill moves and goes invisible once his health bar reaches a certain point. Really, any boss that requires a specific deck to beat qualifies.

And I say this with the authority of someone who has beaten the Mysterious Figure after much trial and error. Twice.

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdomhearts

Do u mean the mysterious figure in KH1 or BBS

Master Leo

The Dark Side
wow, you guys seem very annoyed with each other lol

to the question about hardest boss. i have to agree with the guy who said mysterious figure. and to the guy who asked which one, dont you know the one in kh isnt mysterious? we all know HIS identity...

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdom hearts

My bad I was just asking to make sure and yes he is a pain in the *** to kill but I think hunter of the dark or noheart are harder