• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Rakurai

This is the first game for the 3DS that makes me really want to purchase one ASAP.

I think it'll easily be at least as good as BBS, and likely better.

Invisiblade97

This is the first game for the 3DS that makes me really want to purchase one ASAP.
Agreed. Before, I had absolutely no interest in the 3DS. Now that there's news about a new KH game, I want one badly.

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Oh my god! Have you guys watched the new video for KH3D?!?!?!

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdom hearts

Yes most of us die hard fans have seen it
And there's no point going out and buying a 3DS just for 1 game even if it's this kickass of a game just wait for it to come out in Japan then just read the story, plot and finale of the game instead of weasting about 190 something $$$

Rakurai

It's pretty much a given that they're going to release other big titles for the 3DS (Like the next gen of Pokemon games, presumably), so you can't really go wrong with getting one.

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Hey, don't pit us in your group!

And there's no point going out and buying a 3DS just for 1 game even if it's this kickass of a game just wait for it to come out in Japan then just read the story, plot and finale of the game instead of weasting about 190 something $$$

Is it sad I lost the little bit of respect for you since this reasoning can be used against the PS3 as well?

Oh, and die hard fans don't even care about wasting money on spin offs, so you don't even know what you're saying. Very sad, really.

Anyway, for those of you who haven't seen it, this is the link, and watch the WHOLE thing, or you'll miss the biggest surprise yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlex8ja2eNI&feature=youtu.be

;148;;262;;munchlax;;119;;177;:525:

One day late/one page late.

Last edited:

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Shoot. Sorry. But anyway, I watched it last night and I was just like. Wow! Someone's back!

Xander Kaiser

Any cookies up here?
It's pretty much a given that they're going to release other big titles for the 3DS (Like the next gen of Pokemon games, presumably), so you can't really go wrong with getting one.

Adding to this: Mario Kart 7, Sonic Generations, Kid Icarus Uprising, Starfox 64, Paper Mario, Super Mario 3D Land... Now KH 3D. 3DS is a must get.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Procrastinating will only keep you from getting hats in the Mii Plaza.

Because people buys a 3DS for the Mii plaza..... Anyways I recommend a 3D now that some good games are actually out. I personally am still waiting for some good 3DS games but most people have options now to choose from in Nintendo's list.

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdom hearts

Ok sorry about my alasp about the 3DS I was thinking about the game bundle for the PS3

TerraWolf

Banned
Guess who's back. Back again. Axel's back. From the dead.

I wish we got a month at least. I keep procrastinating my purchase of a 3DS to save money, but I think this game would push me to finally get it.

I'm gonna predict September, much like how March is Pokemon's month

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdom hearts

It might be a data axel
Like from KH coded