• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts for the DS?

Emerald_Infectiion

Little Big Dreamer
Okay, this one is definitely something I can't wait for!

There are 3 new Kingdom Hearts games coming around:
KH: Birth by Sleep (PSP)
KH: Coded (Cell Phone, apparently)
and
KH: 358/2 Days (for the Nintendo DS)

I was a bit surprised when KH: Chain of Memories came out for the GBA (seeing as I was a rabid KH freak that didn't have a GBA. D:), but when the remake came out, I was excited.

.... HOWEVER!
KH: 358/2 Days is the next coming of Chain of Memories, supposedly.
It tells the story of Number XIII Roxas during the time that Sora was in Castle Oblivion, I believe?

The release date keeps CHANGING! D:
But the storyline keeps me waiting for the real one. XP

I couldn't stand how slow the GBA game was, in comparison to the PS2 originals, so probably won't get this one, but will keep up on the storylines though.

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
Had a major talk about each of these in one of my previous threads, I cant wait either

MetaPheonixPal

it tells the story of roxas from around the point he was born I.E. when Sora stabbed himself in the heart and became a heartless
you then follow his adventures and go up a bit till you reach KH 2 around the part where you dont see roxas anymore
not really in castle oblivion but in the entire series
also supposed to have wifi, really a multiplayer
getting to play as orginization 13 members and fighting as them on wifi

PSP one involves the former three keyblade masters of Ven Terra and this other one.
they go throgh disney worlds also, though one really looks like roxas

Im not sure about the cellphone one i forget what it was about

any questions you can just ask and i can help answer them :D

maxxa

~her last bounty~
358/2 days uses a full 3D engine like kingdom hearts, basically it's a handheld kingdom hearts 1/2 for ds. The psp one is also kh1/2 style but uses a card system for combat, or so I've read.

latios reborn

I have never even played kindom hearts.. But I would give the Ds one ago.

Silverwing

Sea Ruby Trainer
I have never played a Kingdom Hearts game but some my friends who have loved it. To date it is the only RPG both of them have played and they both loved it. I'll wait for reviews though. If the game was done by Jupiter, I would probably go get it, but it isn't.

Dattebayo

Banned
I've been a fan of the KH series since I've played the first game. I always thought the DS one was suppose to be released in the US last year because of a pattern I've noticed of the US release dates of KH (KH1: 2002, KHCoM: 2004, KH2: 2006), but it seems to get delayed quite a lot.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I never liked KH but I did play through the GBA game. It wasn't that bad tbh the card system was easy to handle. I just loaded it up with omni slash moves.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
That's nice. So what's your reason for posting here then? There seems to be no reason.

To state their distaste for said game. It's discussion of the game, not a fanboy circle jerk in praise of the game.

P.S. I don't liek Kingdom Hearts either.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Hopefully these games can make up for the mess that 2 created.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
If it gets good reviews and all that stuff maybe I'll get it since I liked Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Cyan

Mortal
I'll only get it to see if playing as Xigbar will make me feel like Cheney.

Emerald_Infectiion

Little Big Dreamer
Im not sure about the cellphone one i forget what it was about

I heard that Kingdom Hearts: Coded was literally the story of Mickey going through Jiminy's Journal as a Virtual World to see what happened on Sora's journey.
... not quite 100% sure I remember correctly, though. :/
I remember it had something to do with the journal, and Mickey was mentioned...

Actually, one of the reasons why I'm eagerly awaiting 358/2 Days is because of the multiplayer-ness! X3!
I'm a die-hard lover of Organization XIII (to the point that I cosplay as them), and I absolutely can't wait to try playing as Saïx!! X333!
Number VII is weird, and I had the most trouble fighting against him in KH2 (besides Demyx and his stupid Time Limits! DX!!), but I really, really like him.