• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Mafia BBS

What's up Linox? Welcome to SPPf!

I'm guessing it will be an 8 man game unless someone else joins before Houndude comes back then.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Well sign ups are closed. Roles about to be sent out. And scene will be written up to start the game. (expect all this done in about 4-5 hours i have to go out for a bit).

Also note not everyone will get an awesome role as there are only 8 people, so not everyone will get a power role.

EDIT- Roles sent out and characters are up on my first post. Writing scene now.

Last edited:

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
In ancient times, when the worlds were not estranged, the worlds were
not concealed with walls of light, like they are now, and were not
protected from physical interference.

In this time, the worlds were overflowing with light, and it seems
there were many keyblade wielders. But in worlds that were not separated,
here started a struggle over light.

They found out the true nature of the keyblade’s use. The keyblade
weilders started a war to obtain the great heart of light that they
called “Kingdom Hearts”.

Kingdom Hearts, to put it simply, is an assembly of hearts. Like
people, worlds also have hearts. Where these hearts are cannot be seen
and is concealed in each world behind a door. If the hearts of each of
these worlds is collected in one place, Kingdom Hearts will be complete.

Not very origional will start writing at least a little from scratch next phase. And I needed just something to kick things off.

Well The day phase has started you have 48 hours to vote. If all votes are in earlier I will end the phase early.

Well, good luck to you all!

So yeah, day 1, no posts that can help me find out who anyone is yet as I am first to post...

RANDOM VOTE GO GO GO

Chris votes crazysteve

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
The RNG gave me a 1 so sorry Epwna is a sceptile

So yeah, time to analyze those roles for you guys.

The father figure. Master Eraqus gains an extra vote to use for every good that dies.

-In my opinion, this is the most powerful of all roles, try to be extremely careful on who you vote for as your vote will end up being the most important later on in the game.
The rookie king. He is the cop. Once every night phase he may find out what someones role is(this may not be directly told to others only hinted at). BUT by finding out someones role you must give up your next vote(you still vote normally but it does not count)

-A really important in the game. Always investigate, in my opinion. If you get a town, you can (but don't really have to) try to find a way to really subtly hint at the other player that you know what they are an are therefore Mickey to gain their trust. However, don't make it even a bit obvious because then mafia can catch it and get the knowledge of two roles in the game and of course kill you in the night. IF you do find a mafia however, then you can be more obvious as it will definitely pay off. Of course, don't do anything that will get you modkilled!
The young magician. She is the doctor role. She may choose to protect someone every night. While protected that person cannot be killed.

-At the start of the game you should probably just protect someone that looks like town but if you happen to catch any hints as to what role each person is then go ahead and protect them if they aren't Ventus or Terra
The one whose heart lingers in the darkness. The bulletproof. He may survive one night kill on one occasion. TRIGGER HIDDEN!!!

-If anything, try to get mafia's attention somehow so they waste their kill on you. If I had to guess, I'd say the trigger has something to do with Xehanort.
The one with the mysterious past. Oracle/hunter. If killed at night he oracles someone he chooses someone and their role is revealed(if its cop or doc they cannot reveal their previous targets). If lynched in the day phase he is the hunter he may choose someone else and they die with him. TRIGGER HIDDEN!!!

-Really not much to say here besides shoot and oracle wisely if you get shot or lynched. However, I'd say the trigger has something to do with Vanitas

Last edited:

Corinton

Riddler
I almost forgot about this! I'm glad I made it back online in time.

Going with the random voting:

Vote: FTL

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I'm going to do some random voting as well by using the Random Number Generator!

Vote: Corinton.

May sound kind of far-fetched since Corinton voted for me, but I got 2 in the RNG, so yeah.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Player Vote

1. Epwna is a sceptile
2. Corinton Firetype
3. Firetypelover Corinton
4. Devastator2000 Linox
5. Jean Grey
6. pokemon expert chris crazysteve
7. crazysteve1001 Epwna
8. linox Devastator

2 hours left no clear lynch at this stage it will be a no lynch scenario.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Scene 1

Because no one was killed, I will post a beginning like scene.

Eraqus- There is a strange disturbance between the balance of light and darkness. Light and darkness must co-exist. You must seek out the disturbance and fix it. And remember to wear your armor it will protect you from the darkness.

Aqua- Yes Master.

Eraqus- Oh and Terra, consider this a second chance, I will be watching your progress. Although you are not a master yet, if you succeed I may reconsider my decision.

Terra- Yes Master, I will do my best.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Terra leaves on his keyblade glider, followed by Ventus and then Aqua.

Yen Sid- I foresee a great darkness about to be unleashed.

Mickey- What is it?

Yen Sid- I don’t know, I only hope we will be alright.

Mickey then quickly grabs his keyblade and the star shard and zips off.

Xehanort- So what do you think of Ventus?

Vanitas- He ain’t gonna cut it! Someones gotta break that loser in!

Xehanort- You! I want you to go after Terra and lure him into a battle and try to bring out the darkness in him.

He speaks to a man with 2 guns that look like crossbows.

Braig- Ok, you’re the boss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes pretty bad writing, when something actually happens I will try a bit harder.

The night phase has begun you have 46 hours(I won’t get an update done in time in 48) send in all actions to me by pm.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Night Scene 1

The phase is over early due to all actions being sent in already.

???- What!!! I can’t lose to you!!!

??? pulls out a weapon, ??? looks very tired but still determined.

A pack of unversed attack.

Aqua- NOOOOO, STOP!

??? turns around. A girl with blue hair with a keyblade arrives. ??? Smiles as he knows who she is, all of a sudden a barrier forms around ??? and reflects all of the unversed.

Aqua- Are you alright?

???- I am fine, thank you for your help.

Aqua then begins to fight off all the unversed. She jumps and flips over, with her keyblade facing downward and spins at a high speed, effectively destroying all the unversed.

Aqua- Good, now you are safe.

She puts a smile on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

From a distance a small black mouse with a keyblade is watching what has transpired. He makes sure he isn’t seen by anyone.

Mickey- Well it seems, I have found a new friend (Mickey laugh). They couldn’t possibly be the one behind the darkness and all the bad things.

Mickey turns around to investigate further.

Mickey- Huh? Oh no not now.

The star shard lights up and before Mickey can do anything in a flash of zig-zagging light he is gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Braig- Hey you! With the keyblade.

Terra- What? How do you know about the keyblade?

Braig- I kidnapped your little friend, Master Xehanort and you won’t believe the things he told me about the keyblade.

Terra- You’re lying Master Xehanort would never let himself get caught by you.

Braig- Well you can believe that or not but if you wanna rescue him come meet me later in this spot and we’ll find out how truthful I am.

Terra- Its obviously trick, but I can’t risk it!

Later Terra returns to find Braig and Master Xehanort chained up and weak without his keyblade.

Terra- Master Xehanort!!!

Master Xehanort- Terra you must use the darkness to beat him. You mustn’t be afraid. Use the power of the darkness.

Braig- Sounds like you’re a bit of a sissy girl Terra. And your master here was giving you such praise. Well looks like your nothing.

Braig fires off his crossbows at Terra. Two purple crossbow bolts go flying at Terra.

Terra quickly hits his shoulder and his armour comes up and the two bolts hit the armour and bounce off but leaving very big dents. Terra obviously in a lot of pain but alright.

Terra- You kidnap Master Xehanort! (A dark energy flows around him). You try to hurt me. You will pay!

Terra fires a beam of darkness from his keyblade that strikes Braig’s left eye.

Braig-AHHHHHHH!!!!

Terra- What have I done! I have succumbed to the darkness.

Master Xehanort arrives after having freed himself.

Master Xehanort- You have taking a big step forward today Terra. You have controlled the darkness.

Terra- No I am a failure I succumbed to my rage, to the darkness.

Master Xehanort- No, don’t listen to what Eraqus says, the fool! Darkness is not weakness it is only another form of strength. I see your true potential. If you want you can be my apprentice. Master Terra.

Terra reacts shockingly to the words.

Master Xehanort- I will come to you when I need your help.

Master Xehanort walks away smiling.

Terra winces in pain.

Summary
Master Xehanort fails to kill Terra
Terra has been hit, he cannot survive another kill.
Mickey has found out Aqua’s identity.
Aqua protected Corinton

I know bad writing there. Just wanna clear up there are no hints in the above scenes.

The day phase has begun you have 48 hours to vote for who you think is evil.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I agree with pokemon-expert-chris, PLUS the fact that Epwna always seems to be the bad guy, as seen in Big Brother 1(on Serebii of course)and Murder III.

Vote: Epwna is a Sceptile.

Um guys. I just noticed that Devastator was likely silenced.

IF YOU WEREN'T SAY SO NOW!!!

Otherwise I'm pretty sure we can assume you're a good guy. :D

Corinton

Riddler
Yeah, I noticed that too :/. But if he doesn't speak then he's a good guy haha. Anyway I sort of agree about Epwna, though it sounds a little biased, because of previous games. But for now I might as well go with it:p

Vote: Epwna

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
minus well go with majority

vote:Epawna