• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Mafia BBS

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Vote: crazysteve1001

Nothing would be too obvious at this point, Epwna can't always be the bad guy. Don't assume based on two games.

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Well, I've been inactive because I forgot about the game, to be honest. And I now deduced my way into figuring out two peoples roles, and based on what I've found out....

Vote: Pokemon Expert chris

You just seem most likely to be scum.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Well Epwna you missed the cutoff so your vote does not count.

Braig- Hey keyblade master.

Aqua- What do you want!

Braig- I wanted to make an offer. Give into the darkness.

Aqua- NEVER!

Braig- Tsch. I thought you might wanna be like your friend Terra.

Aqua recoils.

Aqua- Terra would never...

Braig- You don’t sound so convinced. Well he embraced the darkness and gave me this.

He points to his eyepatch.

Braig- Now Im getting my revenge on him starting with you and your friend Ventus.

Aqua- Don’t you even try to hurt Ventus. Cos I won’t let you!

Braig- Nice speech. Very touching. Last thing you’ll ever say!

Before Aqua can react, 2 crossbow bolts are heading towards her. Time freezes for a moment.

Aqua(in her head)- Theres no way I can dodge in time or protect myself. Ventus. Terra.

She close her eyes.

???- NOOOOO!!!

SHING SHING

Aqua opens her eyes in shock. She sees a small black mouse with a keyblade and the 2 bolts flying into the distance.

Mickey- How dare you use such underhanded tactics!

Braig- Hey I’m the bad guy. Whaddya expect?

Mickey- I’ll help you out here. Friend.

Aqua- Alright.

Braig starts to laugh.

Braig- 2 against one isn’t fair. Well time for plan B. Let’s make this a fair fight.

Aqua- What do....

Aqua realised 2 seconds to late. All she could do was turn her head upwards.

Mickey- LOOK OUT!

But it was to late. A Mysterious figure in a black mask had struck her with his keyblade.

Vanitas- Good Riddance. You. Your next.

Mickey- Uh oh.

Mickey prepares to fight when he feels a light.

Mickey- Finally.

Before the 2 villains can attack. Mickey zig-zags away in a flash of light.

Braig- Thanks.

Vanitas- Just following orders. Just next time get it done faster!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eraqus- No. Aqua. I’m sorry this should never have happened.

Eraqus glows in white light.

Eraqus- Looks like I must go and help my students.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terra- Why do I feel so sad? Something bad must have happened. I must find out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Xehanort- Looks like my plan is almost in motion. His sorrow will slowly become rage and the rage will become darkness. There is only one other I must take care of.

Aqua is in a dark realm.

Aqua- Terra. Ventus. I know you can do it without me. Our bond can never be broken. My strength is yours.

She turns and faces monsters with a smile of confidence and an aura of light.

Scene Summary

You have executed Epwna is a Sceptile who had the role of Aqua.
Eraqus gained a vote.

It is now the night phase. You have 48 hours to send in your actions to me by pm.

P.S Don't be afraid to share theories. You guys need to communicate more in this thread. I see no teamwork.

Last edited:
Fail.

Epwna when I read your post I knew right away you were Aqua and was about to change my vote but I was too late.

Anyways, I hope mafia doesn't realize what I've just realized and what Epwna did before dying.

I pretty much know who 3 people's (including me) alliance is, and I'm fairly certain on this.

Now mafia is probably going to finish up Terra today (Unless they want to risk the chance of hitting Ventus), so whoever you are, you should say who you think is evil (Note: anyone else can feel free to say it too, not just Terra).

Corinton

Riddler
Guys, it's night phase, we're not supposed to post now unless we want a warning or ban. :p Just letting you know.

And sorry about the night posting Houndude.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Umm i encouraged it.

In mafia well the traditional mafias of this forum you can talk with others during the night. You guys need to communicate.

Just talk about clues, who you think is evil(abide by rules with this one), plans and anything else that falls in line with things you can talk about without getting modkilled or banned.

Last edited:

Corinton

Riddler
Ah, ok. My bad guys my bad:p

Working together is the only way for us to survive, I agree with that, but I don't want to say anything that'll make the Mafia go after me personally.

I think I have my finger down on about 2 or 3 people's roles as well though, including my own, but I don't have much to go on :(

Corinton

Riddler
I guess part of that could've sounded suspicious. I think I have an idea of who the mafia could be though, and I feel bad for taking a part in the lynching of Epwna. I was protected on the first night thanks to him. So I wish I knew that, then I would've voted otherwise.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
I have recieved all actions so the night phase is over.

LAND OF DEPARTURE

Ventus- Why didn’t you tell me?

Eraqus- Tell you what?

Ventus- That I am supposed to be some kind of weapon!

Eraqus- Xehanort... Come with me we will talk it through.

Ventus- NO! I am not coming back to your prison.

Eraqus- Well if you won’t stay here then I will have to kill you!

Eraqus raises his keyblade at Ventus and aims it at him. Ventus recoils in shock.

Ventus- What?

Eraqus- I can’t let Master Xehanort use you to form that weapon. I am sorry Ventus. But you must exist no more!

Eraqus fires an attack of white light from his keyblade at Ventus.

???- STOP!!!!

Someone on a keyblade glider jumps in at the last minute and deflects the attack. The person hits their shoulder and the armour disappears.

Eraqus- Terra!!!

Terra- Master have you gone mad?

Ventus- Terra, don....

Terra- Don’t worry Ventus, I will handle this.

Eraqus- If you won’t move Terra you have to share Ventus’ fate!

Eraqus fires another attack at Ventus and Terra. A blinding white light flashes upon the area.

Eraqus- What?

Terra flowing in an energy of darkness stands where he was from before. He summons a portal.

Terra- Ventus, go!

Ventus- But Terra.

But before he can say anymore he gets sucked into the portal and disappears.

Eraqus- Has the darkness taken you Terra?

Terra- You try to hurt me and my friends. You must pay!

Terra hops into a pool of darkness and zips under where Eraqus stands and attacks him in a dark attack that takes the shape of a hand. Eraqus kneels down in pain. Terra is no longer surrounded in the darkness.

Terra- Master, what have I done?!

Eraqus- No you were right. Look at me. I have raised my keyblade against you and Ventus. I am the one that has...

At that moment an attack strikes Eraqus and he gasps. A look of shock appears on Terra’s face. Eraqus’ body falls slowly towards Terra but before contact he disappears in glowing balls of light.

Master Xehanort- The old fool.

He stands at a place above Terra with his keyblade raised against Terra but he lowers it.

Terra- Master Xehanort. Why?

Master Xehanort- He was just holding you back Terra. And look he attacked you and Ventus. You will never fully give into darkness with him alive.

Terra- So you used me as a pawn. Grrrrrr. You will pay for this.

Master Xehanort- What rage! But hold onto that rage let it embody you. If you have such a strong desire for revenge come and find me at the keyblade graveyard!!!

Master Xehanort leaves in a portal of darkness but not before destroying the Land of Departure. Terra remains kneeling before Eraqus’ keyblade with a look of sadness on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESTINY ISLANDS

Ventus walks around the place. 2 small boys are running around in the background.

Ventus- Terra...

Vanitas- Oh, boo hoo. Poor little Ventus is all alone. One friend dead and one thats now friends with the darkness.

Ventus- SHUT UP!!!

Vanitas- Haha. Finally you fight back. Since you have that desire come face me at the Keyblade Graveyard where I will choke the life out of Terra like I did Aqua!!!

Ventus- AQUA! You will pay.

Vanitas- YES. Such aggression this is perfect. Looks like the x-blade will be forged!!!

Ventus- Theres no way I will let that happen.

Vanitas- Heh, we’ll see. Bye loser.

Vanitas leaves in a portal. Ventus leaves straight after in a portal with his keyblade glider.

Unbeknownst to them there was someone watching them from a hiding place.

Mickey- Got ya you big bully!

He zips away using the star shard.

Summary
The mafia have killed Eraqus who was played by Firetypelover.
Someone has been silenced.
Mickey has discovered the role of Vanitas.

The day phase has begun you have 48 hours to vote. Pick carefully.

More time may be given for this phase.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'm still voting for steve, he just gives me vibes.

Vote: crazysteve1001

Corinton

Riddler
I'll vote for Chris as well.

Vote: Pokemon Expert Chris

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
I'll vote Chris for majority

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Scene part 1

EDIT- VOTES ARE LOCKED!!!

I will give you a teaser of the scene since its not completely ready and it will be long. I would like somebody to post after this so I could post part 2 without double posting.

SCENE PART 1

KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD

Ventus and Terra meet up.

Ventus- Terra... Aqua is...

Terra- I heard. Like Eraqus. Master Xehanort tricked me into killing him.

Ventus- Apparently Vanitas and I are meant to form some kind of x-blade. If that happens Terra I need you to do me a favour.

Terra- What?

Ventus- Just, put an end to me.

Terra reacts painfully. Both boys look very sad. When all of a sudden they turn around. Master Xehanort appears approaching them. Vanitas appears from his shadow. Like that the battle begins. Vanitas unleashes the power of all the keyblades around forming a powerful twister which he controls. Terra charges Master Xehanort but is struck by Vanitas and Master Xehanort lifts the ground beneath him into the air forming a mountain that continues to rise upward. He raises a hand to the sky clearing the clouds and making a blue heart like shape appearing in the sky. Ventus runs from Vanitas who is chasing him. Vanitas then changes targets to Terra, both boys use their armour and gliders to reach Master Xehanort. Vanitas batters Terra to the ground. Ventus charges Master Xehanort from behind. Master Xehanort turns quickly and grab Ventus by his helmet and squeezes painfully. Terra can only watch. Master Xehanort gives one last squeeze and in an instant Ventus is covered in ice frozen. Master Xehanort throws Ventus off the mountain and falls down hitting rocks on the way. His helmet falls off, he just has a painful frozen look on his face as he lies on the ground. Terra faces Master Xehanort and Vanitas.

Master Xehanort- One last chance Master Terra. Join us.

Terra- Grrrrr. Never!

Master Xehanort- Fine you leave me no choice. Vanitas go finish off Ventus.

Vanitas nods and jumps off the mountain.

Master Xehanort and Terra start their fight. Exchanging keyblade strikes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ventus lies completely still when he sees Braig approach.

Braig-Well, well, well. Look at the poor keyblade wielder. All alone lost all his friends.

Ventus- Shhhhhut up.

Braig- Ooooh sorry. Ha you have the keyblade master look on ya. Now watch this as I get my revenge on Terra!

Ventus notices that Braig has pointy ears and yellow eyes a tell-tale sign of the darkness. Braig points one of his crossbows at Terra he looks through a sight.

Braig- And, boom!

He fires but at that moment Vanitas arrives and hits the bolt away with his keyblade and lands. Braig quickly flees.

Vanitas- Sorry but no-one can interfere with the Master’s plans.

Ventus strains trying to move.

Vanitas- Now I’m going to finish you off. But first.

Vanitas removes his mask he looks a little like Ventus but with different hair which was blue.

Vanitas- Boys, hold him back.

Many small unversed appear and wrap themselves around Ventus restricting his movement. Ventus is all but covered except for his face.

Ventus- YOU! You’re the one behind the unversed.

Vanitas- Ahh yes, it happened when we spilt. I could control the beings due to my negativity. The beings are made from my negativity.

More bigger unversed appear from a portal behind Vanitas.

Vanitas- My negativity flows through them powering them. The best part is when they are defeated their negativity flows back into me.

The monsters disappear with the darkness they leave flowing into Vanitas.

Vanitas- Time for the x-blade to be forged!

Vanitas approaches and Ventus tries to struggle until everything goes black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Xehanort- Look Terra, the x-blade has been forged!

Terra seems unwillingly to do so suspecting a trap. But soon turns around and is shocked to see a great light rising into the sky.

Master Xehanort- Ventus is no more. Let your heart blacken in darkness. Let your friends losses become your rage!

Terra- YOU HURT MY FRIENDS. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!! XEHANORT!!!

Terra has a dark aura all of a sudden he screams and the darkness expands. The darkness flows all over terra and shoots upwards.

Master Xehanort moves around and stretches out his arms. His keyblade in a reverse position facing himself.

Master Xehanort- And now. The grand finale. Our union and all thanks to you Terra by giving your heart to darkness.

Terra- What?

Master Xehanort thrusts his keyblade towards himself and lets go the keyblade remains.

Master Xehanort- I swore I would survive to see the Keyblade War. And now your body will be the ark THAT SUSTAINS ME!!!

He smiles as he disappears in small balls of light and is thrust towards Terra. Terra quickly hits his shoulder and his armour comes up and he is struck by Master Xehanort.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Terra throws off his armour. But he has white hair and yellow eyes. Obviously not Terra.

Xehanort- What begins in darkness also ends in darkness.

Xehanort stares at Kingdom Hearts he then turns around in shock. Terra’s armour has been reassembled and stands before him with Terra’s keyblade.

Xehanort- Your body gives in then why doesn’t your spirit!

Xehanort summons Master Xehanort’s classic keyblade. They begin their fight.

To be continued tommorrow.

Last edited: