• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Mafia BBS

Corinton

Riddler
o_O Epic so far!

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
THE VENTUS/VANITAS AWAKENING

Ventus slowly floats downwards to a glass mirror like floor. It is circular and made of a very hard glass. There is a design a yin-yang like picture of Ventus and Vanitas. Vanitas then floats down he is still without his helmet. In his hand is a weird keyblade, it is made up of two kingdom keys which fuse in the middle to form a sword at the end.

Vanitas- Our union was not finished! The x-blade shouldn’t stay broken like this. Come Ventus and completely join with me and become the strongest being in the world!

Ventus- NEVER!!! All you have done is bullied me and my friends. I’m going to fight back now, even though we may not be together our bond still remains. Our friendship will always last in each other’s hearts. I’m going to break the x-blade!

Vanitas laughs.

Vanitas- Idiot! The x-blade is the union of your heart and mine. So if you destroy it then you lose your heart too!

Ventus- That’s something I’m willing to risk.

Ventus looks down and holds his way finder. He then looks up and summons his keyblade.

Ventus- MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER! AND I’M THEIRS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD

Mickey arrives and sees Ventus lying on the ground. He begins to approach but realises something.

Mickey- You’re not Ventus.

Ventus jumps up and his clothes change to that of Vanitas’.

Vanitas/Ventus- Haha, looks like you’re no fool. I’m finally gonna finish you off like I should of earlier!

He summons the x-blade unlike the version in the awakening this one is complete. Mickey summons his keyblade.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Terra’s lingering spirit is winning the fight with Xehanort. When all of a sudden Xehanort is covered in a darkness, he screams.

Xehanort- RAHHHHHHHH!!!

The darkness takes the form of a monster. They continue their battle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ventus and Vanitas exchange blows, all of a sudden the glass floor breaks and both of them float in the air of nothingness.

Ventus- I’m going to finish you!

Vanitas- I remember when you were to gutless to fight back. Heh.

Ventus- I’m not afraid of you anymore! Now I get to have the last word!!!

Ventus moves quickly with incredible speed he strikes vanitas floats back moves over a metre and strikes him again. A gold like sword remains behind him and sticks to Vanitas. He repeats the action over and over again, until Vanitas remains completely immobilised by the golden swords. Ventus floats above Vanitas and charges downwards at him finishing his attack. An incredible surge of light explodes everywhere. Vanitas begins to fall he loses grasp of the x-blade. He tries like a small child to grab at it but every time falls further until he cannot reach it and falls into nothingness. Ventus closes his eyes and smiles as he falls.

Ventus- Terra... Aqua... I did it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey is fighting Vanitas/Ventus and losing until something happens. The x-blade breaks out of Vanitas/Ventus’ hand and rises into the air a strange light surging out of it and striking the area around it like lightning.

Vanitas/Ventus- NOOOOOOOO!!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Ventus falls to the ground in pain and falls unconscious, his clothes return to normal not under Vanitas’ control anymore. Darkness escapes from him and goes into the x-blade.

Mickey- I gotta get out of here.

Mickey grabs Ventus and the star shard activates the 2 of them zip off in a beam of light as lightning strikes where they stood.

Then all of a sudden the x-blade explodes a small globe like light explodes outwards like a bomb.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Terra’s lingering spirit strikes Xehanort with a combo of jagged rocks. Xehanort falls to the ground unconscious. The dark monster disappears. Terra’s armour kneels to the ground with his keyblade struck in the ground in front of him.

Terra’s voice inside of the armour- Ventus... Aqua... One day I will make up for this. I will set things right...

Xehanort and Terra’ armour are struck by the light from the x-blade.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIANT GARDEN

Xehanort later awakes. In front of him is Braig.

Braig- Woah hey Master Xehanort.

Xehanort looks at him funnily and walks away from him.

Braig- Wait. You’re not Terra are you?

Xehanort doesn’t respond he just moves faster away from Braig.

Braig- Hmmm, this can’t be good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYSTERIOUS TOWER

Mickey appears in front of Yen Sid.

Yen Sid- Ventus!!! Oh and Mickey, thank goodness you are alright.

Mickey- I brought him back with me but he doesn’t seem to respond. His eyes open occasionally but he doesn’t respond.

Yen Sid- As I feared, Ventus has lost his heart. He may never wake up again. But maybe one day his heart might find a way to return to him. Until that day he will remain like this. Mickey he is your responsibility keep him safe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

???

Ventus- I remember you, this is your heart.

Summary
You have executed Ventus played by Pokemon-Expert-Chris
Ventus shot Vanitas played by crazysteve
TRIGGER HAS BEEN UNLEASHED SEE ROLE DESCRIPTIONS FOR INFORMATION!!!

It is now the FINAL night phase if you have an action, you have 48 hours to pm me.

This will be the final night phase, the game will either end here or during the next day phase.

Last edited:

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
FINAL SCENE

Now I want you to know that Terra won the decision to cancel and Master Xehanort won the decision to kill.

LAND OF DEPARTURE

Mickey arrives at the Land of Departure thanks to the star shard. The place is the opposite of Yen Sid’s description. Instead of being bright and colourful, it is dark and decrepit and the tall building is broken and missing random parts. Mickey walks with Ventus on his back. He remembers what Yen Sid told him to take Ventus to an area inside the building and by using the keyblade of Eraqus, lock the whole world from outsiders so Ventus will be safe. He finds Eraqus’ keyblade lying in the middle of the courtyard. He walks insideand follows the mental map he has of the place he finds where Yen Sid had described. He summons Eraqus’ keyblade and uses it. The whole world transforms at that moment, he sits Ventus is a tall chair and begins to leave. As he leaves he turns around to look at the Land of Departure. It looks like a type of Haunted House. He is about to leave when someone approaches he knows who this person is though.

Mickey- Terra?

The person fires an attack of darkness from his keyblade at Mickey, Mickey deflects the attack.

Xehanort- Who am I? Terra you say? I don’t remember...

Mickey- Terra what happened, I can help you, just come with me.

Xehanort changes his stance and fires another attack. Which Mickey struggles to deflect.

Xehanort- I’m not going anywhere. Terra is gone, you useless brat!

He summons Master Xehanort’s keyblade and fights with Mickey. Mickey manages to hold off Xehnaort until he screams and darkness flows out from his body and forms a monster behind him. Mickey gets pummelled by the monster and Xehanort. The monster begins to choke Mickey.

Xehanort- Say goodbye.

He prepares to fire an attack from his keyblade until a small whistling sound is heard. It grows. Suddenly two pinkish crossbow bolts sweep through the air both go straight through the monster and strike Mickey. Mickey disappears in a flash of light. His keyblade drops to the ground alongside the star shard.

Xehanort falls to his knees. He then pulls his keyblade and turns it upon himself.

Xehanort- GET OUT!!!

He uses it, he then begins to fall to the ground. A man with pointy ears approaches.

Braig- I still got your back Master. Remember we are going to rule this pathetic universe!!!

He scoops up Xehanort and flees from the place of Oblivion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

???

Aqua is moping around when someone approaches.

Aqua- Who is it?

Mickey- Just me, I’m a friend of Yen Sid.

Aqua- You know Yen Sid?

Mickey- Yup.

Aqua- Well I’m sad you ended up here but I am glad I have some company.

Mickey- No problem, you don’t have to be afraid, I’ll be your friend here.

Aqua- It’s like what they say. Even in the darkest darkness there is always a hint of light.

Mickey- Looks like we will be the light!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSIDE OF XEHANORT

Inside of the unconscious Xehanort the wills of Terra and Master Xehanort fight.

Master Xehanort- Give in you fool. I control your body and mind. Muscle that you once controlled rejects you. Now let your heart give in.

Terra- Just you try you old fool.

Master Xehanort- Fine.

Silence falls. A few moments later Master Xehanort chuckles.

Master Xehanort- Eraqus, looks like you have a guardian angel boy. But I’m a patient man, I can wait eventually you will give in, it’s just a matter of time.

Terra- Heh. Do what you want with my body but this heart is mine and I’m never giving it up!

The discussion ends with the two staring at each other with a spirit of Eraqus looking over Terra’s shoulder.

Summary

Xehanort has killed Mickey who was played by Jean Grey
Jean Grey’s action was cancelled out.

THE GAME IS OVER!!! WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE ROGUE SIDES!

You may now reveal your roles and anything else you would like to say.

Last edited:

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Congratulations to the winners
Devastator
crazysteve
corinton
linox

I will be starting another mafia after christmas am currently taking theme ideas.
What mafia do you guys wanna see?

Corinton

Riddler
That was a good round everyone. I was Xehanort, in case you hadn't noticed :D

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Well, I'd love to see a Digimon Mafia. I could come up with rolls for you.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
cool game i was vanitas

Corinton

Riddler
I like that idea Epwna. Just sayin'.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
hey this game was me proving a point.

I am capable of finishing a mafia. Unlike half the other people who tred this year. AKA anyone who made a werewolf thread.

Aquanova

Hi just popping in to say i love mafia games, and if you do another i'd love to join, just let me know when

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Mafia Ideas so far

Keep giving me ideas, will add them to any I have. Ultimately its my choice but depending on how many of you guys want something I may choose it.

digimon
pokemon
kingdom hearts 1
ed edd n eddy

Aquanova

Mafia Ideas so far

Keep giving me ideas, will add them to any I have. Ultimately its my choice but depending on how many of you guys want something I may choose it.

digimon
pokemon
kingdom hearts 1
ed edd n eddy

Pokemon or Digimon sound good to me, Digimon would be interesting

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Just remembered an old idea I had.

Yugioh mafia, at the moment this is the most origional idea I have had and would like to try out.

Its a partner system each person is given a person and monster every day phase you vote as normally but you also vote for someone to recieve a spell card(a bonus) and a trap card(a penalty).

What do you guys think?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'd like Yugioh! I also have a few suggestions:

-Phoenix Wright
-Golden Sun
-Final Fantasy (any game in the series)

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I don't really like any of these ideas, but I do have a suggestion...
Star Wars Mafia. On another forum, I played a Star Wars mafia, but it didn't finish.