• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Alright, claim list is done. Since the list has been remodeled, you can reclaim a character if you like. Pretty long list :p

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
Great to see the new club is here!

Crazied
Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Favorite Character: Geez I have so many... Roxas, Axel, Xion, Namine, and Zexion.
Claim: Axel (I'm surprised no one picked him yet...)
Favorite Weapon: Oblivion

Pyroli

Banned
So um, because of the whole reclaiming thing because of you changing stuff. Could I take Tifa instead of Namine please? Tifa is the best, I love her so much omg.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
So um, because of the whole reclaiming thing because of you changing stuff. Could I take Tifa instead of Namine please? Tifa is the best, I love her so much omg.

Sure, no problem. I just edited the OP with the change. I agree, Tifa is pretty awesome and her hand-to-hand fighting style makes here even cooler. Not to mention her strength...

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Though try and beat cloud's entry in KH2!

Haha, we have very similar tastes, because had Joshua been on the claim list he would have been my second choice as well! I never planned The World Ends With You but he was pretty awesome in 3D: DDD. I like how calmly he acts all the time.

And I agree with adding the FF and TWEWY characters that appear in the games since the claim list right now is quite short, and sooner or later those would have to be added to let other people have a claim (once the club has more members). If I may, I would also suggest Maleficent and Pete just because they appear quite a lot in the games.

Though a major kinda point was left out:

since in TWEWY, Joshua manages to be creepy(appearing to have latent homosexual tendencies)/awesome and
THE MAIN BAD GUY, oh and he killed Neku to put him in the reapers game.
Somehow they (the Shibuya gang bar Josh) still mange to stay as friends. you'll have to look it up if you want more!!

Knowing that, I wonder how a shibuya world would take place?

Also, something Master Leo might pick out: Joshua is voiced by The Onion Knight!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey can i make some banners for the opening leo i like to spice up the club opening if you don't mind :) if that is okay with you old fearless leader master leo ;) LOL jk with the fearless leader XD anyway i think i may replay kingdom hearts II again...i haven't played it in awhile :p

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
If you're thinking of replaying KH2, maybe Leo could set up a challenge?
I'd be right on it!

actually, I'd be on any challenge that doesn't include bbs/most FF games

Master Leo

The Dark Side
@Jacob: Yep, I can participate in a KH2 challenge. New game challenge? I didnt know that Joshua was voiced by Onion Knight lol. Did you know Marluxia is voiced by Gabranth?

@EL and Shadow: lol, fearless leader. Yea, make some art for us. I was planning on changing the OP image anyway. Too plain :p.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
If I do KH art, should I do userbars or buttons? Buttons take up less room :p assuming I do full length userbars instead of half userbars.

shadow i do half userbars if you want me to do them i can do the half bars and you do the buttons as well as i can do banners for the club (its up to you what you want to do shadow)...leo you just tell me what you want for the opening i can do it for you...

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Hmm. Maybe we get the members to request if they want a button or userbar of their claimed character and whatnot. Speaking of, I need to get a Marluxia sig.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hmm. Maybe we get the members to request if they want a button or userbar of their claimed character and whatnot. Speaking of, I need to get a Marluxia sig.

sounds good leo whatever you guys want i can do buttons and half bars but i like to have shadow do some stuff though too so i may leave the userbars and buttons to him then and if you want a new once i can make you since my shop is closed i can add you in as a pm request :p but anyway i should open up again soon..im gunna be working on the requests now but on topic is there a specific banner you want for the front leo?

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Cometstarlight
Favorite KH Game: KH2
Favorite Character: Lea, Roxas, Riku, Terra, Aqua
Claim: Lea....but if worst comes to worst and Lea is considered Axel then I'll take Terra
Favorite Weapon: Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades

Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Though try and beat cloud's entry in KH2!

Though a major kinda point was left out:

since in TWEWY, Joshua manages to be creepy(appearing to have latent homosexual tendencies)/awesome and
THE MAIN BAD GUY, oh and he killed Neku to put him in the reapers game.
Somehow they (the Shibuya gang bar Josh) still mange to stay as friends. you'll have to look it up if you want more!!

Knowing that, I wonder how a shibuya world would take place?

Also, something Master Leo might pick out: Joshua is voiced by The Onion Knight!
[SPOIL] also what was up with Mr. H? Is he a good guy or not? And I wouldn't call Joshua a bad guy cuz he did let shibuya exist.[/SPOIL]

Just a thought, maybe add DiZ to the claim list? lol I'm just gathering sprites and I got some of his :p
well diZ is Ansem the wise so idk....

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
One thing I'm confused on (it makes more sense now, but it's still confusing) is the whole time travel factor with Xehanort.

I mean, yes, he was the kid that left the islands long ago and the one that Riku was possibly referring to in BBS, but visiting splintered versions of himself? That's the line I got confused on, not to mention how Saix and Xigbar are not their original selves but are still nobodies. AND speaking of Nobodies, Organization XIII.

Here's a question for you all: Who do you think is in the New Organization XIII? I'm willing to bet that Vanitas is in their somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.