• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
What do we do with our 'reserved' characters? Is it just for fun or should we make individual banners? You guys don't have to do it, of course, but I'm just wondering.

if people want special banners for them i can do it for them if they want but it has to be in my shop...also leo you still haven't pmed me yet about the opening banner?

edit: well need to edit this didn't want to sound rude could you please send me a pm for it what you want on it:)

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
hey has anyone bothered to touch their re:coded game after they finished it if they played it at all? i waited until ddd and used that time to unlock the trophies, keyblades, and beat data roxas in under 5 seconds

Out of boredom I got the max score in the 30 layer coliseum, something like 170000 points. Also my best DW roxas time: 1.02 seconds. max strength + lv.100 Judgement triad + ether to get an all critical ability on the Zero/one keyblade.

Also I like Calling Ansem: SOD, A sod. May as well call Xemnas; Master of none.

@Master Leo: If doing Julius I would like to put in 1 restriction: NO BALLOON/RA/GA!! I hate Julius' Desperation mode, the lightning is UNDODGABLE!

golem12

Dragon Trainer
i haven't started on ddd yet and got sucked up in other games but after i got through the layton games
i will focus again
KH

if people want special banners for them i can do it for them if they want but it has to be in my shop...also leo you still haven't pmed me yet about the opening banner?

edit: well need to edit this didn't want to sound rude could you please send me a pm for it what you want on it:)

what you mean with special banners.

banners like this one

cobalion_zps9031287d.png

because with the right images i can do that too plus gear and simple banners

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
i haven't started on ddd yet and got sucked up in other games but after i got through the layton games
i will focus again
KH

banners like this one

cobalion_zps9031287d.png

Nice Banner!
I'd try making banners If I had photoshop. If.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i will focus again
KH

banners like this one

cobalion_zps9031287d.png

my extraction banners are special banners but i mean any banner they like though for there character to make it specially for them is what i meant;) but that banner is very nice though :) i think your in forever again shop im sure you can do some cool banners for people here as well :) i like your art rayquaza ;)

Last edited:

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Could you actually make banners like that with photoshop?

I did a couple, kinda like that for studio arts last year, I'll post one when I get to access my school drive. They aren't very good though.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
here you go my special extraction banner hope you like it and leo i hope i captured what you wanted :) i love kingdom hearts and wanted the banner to look awesome :)

kingdomheartsclubopeningbanner2_zps3724ec65.png

Last edited:

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
^ Yay, Master Form! Awesome work Eeveelover!

If no one minds I'm going to create the FIRST CHALLENGE:

Name: Nightmare Fuel
Game: DDD
Character: Sora
Challenge: JULIUS- TIME TRIAL
Restrictions: No Balloon spells or variations of said spell, once you post your time you may not repost a better time.

Signupsheet: Jacobthepokemonfreak

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
here you go my special extraction banner hope you like it and leo i hope i captured what you wanted :) i love kingdom hearts and wanted the banner to look awesome :)

Not just this, but all those banners are AMAZING!! That is some talent!

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Wow EL! It looks better than I imagined it :D. I put it in the OP.

I also put Jacob's challenge in the OP, so if you want to participate then just fill sign up.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails

Ho-Le-Crap
its amazing ^_^
^ Yay, Master Form! Awesome work Eeveelover!

If no one minds I'm going to create the FIRST CHALLENGE:

Name: Nightmare Fuel
Game: DDD
Character: Sora
Challenge: JULIUS- TIME TRIAL
Restrictions: No Balloon spells or variations of said spell, once you post your time you may not repost a better time.

Signupsheet: Jacobthepokemonfreak

i havent even beat julius yet XD
(although i never even purchased a baloon spell in that game so that might be it.....)

golem12

Dragon Trainer
my extraction banners are special banners but i mean any banner they like though for there character to make it specially for them is what i meant;) but that banner is very nice though :) i think your in forever again shop im sure you can do some cool banners for people here as well :) i like your art rayquaza ;)

@EL WOW that banner is awesome what do you use for making art stuff?

and can you do frag banners if so can you teach me how?

i am not the best but i try lol and i use gimp btw (photoshop hates me i think because it doesn't want to run on ma comp) and yep i work there altho on my part it is a bit quiet)

for the rest if you want examples of work check out forever and again or check ma photobucket ( http://s1234.beta.photobucket.com/user/golem1232/library/ ) altho not everything is from me because my work is mostly copy pasty and adding some effects

and about the challenge does it matter if you do it while first playthrought or doesn't that matter

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
thanks guys i worked hard for the opening :) and it does mean alot and yes rayquaza i do fragmentation banners :) zero has been ordering from me...let me friend you so we can message about it but i use photoshop so if you have gimp it may a bit harder to teach you...

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Ho-Le-Crap
its amazing ^_^

i havent even beat julius yet XD
(although i never even purchased a baloon spell in that game so that might be it.....)

alot of people beat him using balloon first and then try w/o said spell, what difficulty and level are you:
In my first file: Proud, Riku lv69, Sora lv62. They've bothe beaten Julius w/o balloon
Just some hints: Dark Splicer works wonders when used just before Julius' full on combo.
Ars Arcanum deals great damage and has 4 stagger hits.
One amazingly helpful strategy is to get 600dp, so when riku drops to sora you can get a lv 3 boost to Atk,Def and Magic.

Has anyone here played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Or Final Fantasy Tactics A2?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so guys i was wondering now im debating since im really not willing to really get a psp for sleep by birth i may just watch the play through of it...i have no means to get the system if sleep by birth is just the only game ill play on it..just saying...what you guys think?

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
alot of people beat him using balloon first and then try w/o said spell, what difficulty and level are you:
In my first file: Proud, Riku lv69, Sora lv62. They've bothe beaten Julius w/o balloon
Just some hints: Dark Splicer works wonders when used just before Julius' full on combo.
Ars Arcanum deals great damage and has 4 stagger hits.
One amazingly helpful strategy is to get 600dp, so when riku drops to sora you can get a lv 3 boost to Atk,Def and Magic.

Has anyone here played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Or Final Fantasy Tactics A2?
*coughimonthelowestdifficultysettingcough*
so guys i was wondering now im debating since im really not willing to really get a psp for sleep by birth i may just watch the play through of it...i have no means to get the system if sleep by birth is just the only game ill play on it..just saying...what you guys think?

same here actually, but at gamestop you can get a used psp for 50$ so i think its worth it.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
*coughimonthelowestdifficultysettingcough*

same here actually, but at gamestop you can get a used psp for 50$ so i think its worth it.

*coughimonproudmodecough*

I don't have a psp and the only shops that sell gaming devices that are close to me are eb games and Jb hifi. NONE SELL PSP GAMES!!!!!! (except ps vita games)

Status
Not open for further replies.