• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
XD well I guess that counts me out! Oh well, maybe they'll bring it over to America...?
It doesn't seem like the kind of game they'd bring over, but if you really want to play it's free and just take a couple minutes to set up an account. KHInsider has a pretty good guide for setting up and playing the game. I'm not really interested in Chi unless they plan on incorporating some story elements since the gameplay doesn't look that great.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
It doesn't seem like the kind of game they'd bring over, but if you really want to play it's free and just take a couple minutes to set up an account. KHInsider has a pretty good guide for setting up and playing the game. I'm not really interested in Chi unless they plan on incorporating some story elements since the gameplay doesn't look that great.

In that case, I'll just sit this one out. The last thing I need is something else that sucks time right out of my life XD

Luxvan

Mozilla Fennekin
I actually didn't really know Chi was already out. I bet it's just a side thing because there weren't any major announcements or hype or anything. It was just kinda there...

I'd get 1.5 but I still need to finish my Jak and Daxter Collection I bought myself last Christmas. Lol.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!

Last I heard, reveals by Tetsuya Noramu said that he was going to link it's story to the main series, and give it major elements for the kh-verse.

I'm currently level 57.

Leafseal

Fear the Foliage
Yea, something about the card system never really got me excited. I wonder if they could make a KH game more like the main titles, im sure it would get a lot more attention than chi

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Might be an old topic, but Anyone here getting KH HD 1.5 when it comes out?

I am absolutely not cuaz i have all the orignal games of kingdom hearts and still work it would be a waste of money for me since there all working fine yeah its got a small extra better graphics but meh i don't need it :p but for people that haven't its good for them...

Luxvan

Mozilla Fennekin
I need it, 'cuz I just found out that KH1 isn't working anymore... And I just finished my Jak and Daxter Collection, so I really need something to do for the next couple weeks until X&Y if I can't write the whole time...

FierceDeity1

Savior of Termina
Playing through KH Final Mix. There are some crazy new Heartless! Check out Sniperwild, Black Ballade, and Chimera! Also, it was really nice to watch 358/2 days, just dont try to watch it all at once cuz it canstart getting boring. But it looks fantastic in HD!

Luxvan

Mozilla Fennekin
Playing through KH Final Mix. There are some crazy new Heartless! Check out Sniperwild, Black Ballade, and Chimera! Also, it was really nice to watch 358/2 days, just dont try to watch it all at once cuz it canstart getting boring. But it looks fantastic in HD!

To be honest, the new redone cutscenes of 1.5 are my most anticipated. Is that weird?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

i don't understand why would they add more heartless to the game when its a redo of the game i will never know XD but glad you guys that need this game are enjoying it all my games work properly so no need to get this game like i said...also i really hope they announce for more business they have kh3 available to ps3 too cuaz tbh they would make more money cuaz why is guilty gear's new game have both announced but not kingdom hearts that a bit silly i would say i think we should have a choose...ps3 still has good games out right now why go for a new system with not much new games to play it silly...

Master Leo

The Dark Side
i don't understand why would they add more heartless to the game when its a redo of the game i will never know XD but glad you guys that need this game are enjoying it all my games work properly so no need to get this game like i said...also i really hope they announce for more business they have kh3 available to ps3 too cuaz tbh they would make more money cuaz why is guilty gear's new game have both announced but not kingdom hearts that a bit silly i would say i think we should have a choose...ps3 still has good games out right now why go for a new system with not much new games to play it silly...

A Final Mix version of a KH game is much more than just a simple redo. Yea there are new/recolored heartless and mini things like that, but there are way more things that widely set it apart from the game in which it was "redone" from.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
A Final Mix version of a KH game is much more than just a simple redo. Yea there are new/recolored heartless and mini things like that, but there are way more things that widely set it apart from the game in which it was "redone" from.

yeah but still i find it a redo though imo i never like redoing a old game that was already done even if there is far more new stuff to it...its just me though leo XD i still think though they need to bring kh3 to the ps3 too though...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Final Mix was out in Japan long, long before 1.5, and they're basically deluxe versions of the game. It would make sense to have the best version remade instead of going a step backwards.

Im going by english games though not japanese how i played the games is like the original for me just seeing new stuff in a game that i already played bothers me but its no biggy really XD its just my opinion, i may get it when its just plain not much at all since my old games work but ill thin about it...been really busy but almost done with dream drop on the world the never was xemas i haven't got back to in it in awhile do to i have been really busy...

Last edited:

Luxvan

Mozilla Fennekin
Im going by english games though not japanese how i played the games is like the original for me just seeing new stuff in a game that i already played bothers me but its no biggy really XD its just my opinion, i may get it when its just plain not much at all since my old games work but ill thin about it...been really busy but almost done with dream drop on the world the never was xemas i haven't got back to in it in awhile do to i have been really busy...
It's a fairly long sequence, especially since the end bosses are tough. Make sure you have time, took me like 3 hours on my first playthrough. (I was also at level 33 with very bad commands.)
And I'm alright with extra things in a game I've already played, though usually they wouldn't make me get an entirely new copy of the game. Just wait until 2.5 HD comes out, because KH2FM is just insanely cool and I've been longing to play it ever since it was announced.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It's a fairly long sequence, especially since the end bosses are tough. Make sure you have time, took me like 3 hours on my first playthrough. (I was also at level 33 with very bad commands.)
And I'm alright with extra things in a game I've already played, though usually they wouldn't make me get an entirely new copy of the game. Just wait until 2.5 HD comes out, because KH2FM is just insanely cool and I've been longing to play it ever since it was announced.

yeah i know xemnas is pretty tough i do need to level grind a bit and reassemble my move sets a bit and i should be fine but i do respect others opinions on stuff just im just so use to the first play through without the extras ;) no biggy :p

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
yeah i know xemnas is pretty tough i do need to level grind a bit and reassemble my move sets a bit and i should be fine but i do respect others opinions on stuff just im just so use to the first play through without the extras ;) no biggy :p

Woah woah woah!!!!! Xemnas in DDD is tough?! In my view, his predictable moveset and Counter rush makes him cakewalk!

ALSO. Holidays are nearing the end AND NO ONE has done a challenge :p. Strongly annoyed at this.
So I give those with 1.5 an Ultimatum.

Challenge: Muscle Memory needed.
Speedrun your KH 1.5 (KH 1 and re:com) (or what's left of it.).
Rules: Basically, finish both KH 1 and Re:com in as quick a time as possible. Post your total playtime.
If you wish to start from the beggining then add +10 hours to your total time to make up for those who took it slow and steady and are part way through the game.
You can also play any combination of the 2 games. Kh1, Kh1fm+ and Kh:com, Kh re:com.

I just really want a challenge and no one posts them...... :(

Luxvan

Mozilla Fennekin
Woah woah woah!!!!! Xemnas in DDD is tough?! In my view, his predictable moveset and Counter rush makes him cakewalk!

ALSO. Holidays are nearing the end AND NO ONE has done a challenge :p. Strongly annoyed at this.
So I give those with 1.5 an Ultimatum.

Challenge: Muscle Memory needed.
Speedrun your KH 1.5 (KH 1 and re:com) (or what's left of it.).
Rules: Basically, finish both KH 1 and Re:com in as quick a time as possible. Post your total playtime.
If you wish to start from the beggining then add +10 hours to your total time to make up for those who took it slow and steady and are part way through the game.
You can also play any combination of the 2 games. Kh1, Kh1fm+ and Kh:com, Kh re:com.

I just really want a challenge and no one posts them...... :(
I think Xemnas has the right amount of difficulty. He's not that difficult, but he's been known to kill me by surprise...
Anyway, wish I could do the challenge. Probably won't get KH1.5 until Christmas >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.