• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
-_- schools back which means no challenge, sigh.....I might be crazy but I just beat demyx with no abilities. And was he FUN! The suspense and difficulty was thrown through the roof and the only times I died were to his desperation move. And being chained by his zero gear limit combo.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
-_- schools back which means no challenge, sigh.....I might be crazy but I just beat demyx with no abilities. And was he FUN! The suspense and difficulty was thrown through the roof and the only times I died were to his desperation move. And being chained by his zero gear limit combo.

I did that the first time I played through with my sister. We didn't know about abilities : / XD That was a really hard game without abilities

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
Hello! Rather new here and being a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, I'd like to join this club.
Favorite Game: KH2
Favorite Character: King Mickey
Claim: Vexen
Favorite Weapon: Zexion's Lexicon

Last edited:

Master Leo

The Dark Side
CyberD888: Accepted
Welcome to Oblivion

Been a while since I posted here lol.
How is KH1.5 to those who got it?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I wish I had KH1.5 :( oh well I guess I'm good simply playing regular Kingdom Hearts 1. My lack of a system higher then PS2 does not allow me to play KH1.5 I'm so jealous of those that can. I was going to buy a PS3 for KH3 someday but with the new news, now my sights are on PS4.

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
The only thing I actually liked from 1.5 was actually the 358/2 Days cutscenes. Other than that, it's pretty much the same to me which is why I didn't get the game. On the other hand, if 2.5 gets released, I'm prolly gonna buy it simply for the fight with all Organisation members.

EonDragonFTW

The only thing I actually liked from 1.5 was actually the 358/2 Days cutscenes. Other than that, it's pretty much the same to me which is why I didn't get the game. On the other hand, if 2.5 gets released, I'm prolly gonna buy it simply for the fight with all Organisation members.

True, true, but it's bout time we all got the final mixes

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Love kingdom hearts, have every single game lol
Favorite KH Game: KH: Dream Drop Distance
Favorite Character: Roxas
Claim: sephiroth
Favorite weapon: Ultima Weapon

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
Hm, do you guys think I would be missing out a lot if I skip playing 358/2 Days and simply watch the 1.5 cutscene or should I actually play it? The game feels repetitively long and I am quite busy with other stuffs!

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
Sweet. Been too lazy to play 358/2 Days. Don't you think the game recycles the stages way too many times?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
****ing yes. That didn't take long to announce after 1.5 was out.

Wow. That sure didn't take long. I had a feeling it was going to happen though, eventually. Well, there we go! Something else to keep our Kingdom Hearts appetite satiated until the big game arrives!

Vikings

Oracle
Love this franchise! I've been thinking about buying a PS2 just to replay KH2 all over again!
Game: KH2
Character: Riku...typical but I can't help it.
Claim: Yen Sid
Favorite Weapon: Oathkeeper

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
Oh yes!!! 2.5 is coming out!! Worry not for those without a PS2!

Status
Not open for further replies.