• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Im double posting because of a lack of activity for TWO WEEKS!!!!

Anyone noticed that a small meter goes down over time when Sora is fighting the rock titan?
AND DOES THIS MEAN WE'LL HAVE AN ACTUAL HERCULES STORY?! I'd love to fight the wind and lava collosi!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Im double posting because of a lack of activity for TWO WEEKS!!!!

Anyone noticed that a small meter goes down over time when Sora is fighting the rock titan?
AND DOES THIS MEAN WE'LL HAVE AN ACTUAL HERCULES STORY?! I'd love to fight the wind and lava collosi!

Well, it's still in development so it could just be part of the background and not even included in the final game, but....

Holy Hydras, it's a Hercules story!! : D Fighting the rest of the colossi would be AH-MAZING!

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Well, it's still in development so it could just be part of the background and not even included in the final game, but....

Holy Hydras, it's a Hercules story!! : D Fighting the rest of the colossi would be AH-MAZING!

The meter is situated just above the attack command, on the command menu.
This could mean things like the the roller coaster work like command styles from bbs.

I suddenly had an image of a shadow of the collosus world. That would be EPIC. but impossibely unlikely.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
The meter is situated just above the attack command, on the command menu.
This could mean things like the the roller coaster work like command styles from bbs.

I suddenly had an image of a shadow of the collosus world. That would be EPIC. but impossibely unlikely.

Kingdom Hearts has a way of creating some memorable boss battles. "Dance, water-" SHUT UP! XD lol I'm sure we'll have some great worlds and some fun concepts to go along with them.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Kingdom Hearts has a way of creating some memorable boss battles. "Dance, water-" SHUT UP! XD lol I'm sure we'll have some great worlds and some fun concepts to go along with them.

Yeah. "GET UP ON THE HYDRAS BACK!""PLEASE MASTER, PLEASE, COMPOSE YOURSELF!"
How about a topic:
Would you guys rather see revamped/new storylines of world we have already seen in KH?(Like Hercules) Or do you want as many new worlds as possible?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
How about a topic:
Would you guys rather see revamped/new storylines of world we have already seen in KH?(Like Hercules) Or do you want as many new worlds as possible?

LOL I forgot about those XD

A mishmash of both, but only worlds that could really use it.

I could see a new storyline with Hercules, Lion King, etc. But other worlds would be super cool too.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
How about a topic:

As many new as possible
Though I still would like a revamp of Tarzan from KH1. Most people didn't like that world though.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
As many new as possible
Though I still would like a revamp of Tarzan from KH1. Most people didn't like that world though.

If the whole world/level got a complete overhaul to eradicate the horrendous platforming sections then yes, that would be cool.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
The platforming for that world was horrible but the worst part of movement in KH overall was the swimming as a mermaid.

Thank you! I HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE that world.

Mainly the mechanics, and the fact that I always hated 'under the sea'. Y'know how some people hate Nyan cat or Gundam style (or however it's spelt), that's under the sea for me. Also there is no blocking so I found Ursa, that one boss.

I want a final fantasy world and (now a shadow of the collosus world,).

Who wants marvel or star wars worlds? NOT ME!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Thank you! I HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE that world.

Mainly the mechanics, and the fact that I always hated 'under the sea'. Y'know how some people hate Nyan cat or Gundam style (or however it's spelt), that's under the sea for me. Also there is no blocking so I found Ursa, that one boss.

I want a final fantasy world and (now a shadow of the collosus world,).

Who wants marvel or star wars worlds? NOT ME!

I'd be fine with a star wars world; I think it'd fit very well. Marvel, eh, I haven't seen all the movies or know the universe too well to decide.

I always love The Little Mermaid as a kid, and even now, but I HATED that level in KH.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Would someone like to be co-owner of this club?
I barely have time to post here and it'd be a shame if the club died. Really just need someone that could come up with something to keep the club active such as weekly events or something if enough people here have time for them.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I barely have time to post here and it'd be a shame if the club died. Really just need someone that could come up with something to keep the club active such as weekly events or something if enough people here have time for them.
I'd love to help keep the club going, but I don't think I have the time for that. Though I'd be happy to make an effort to check more often if new events and questions were posted every once in a while.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

I'd be happy to do so if need be. I'd do my best : D Even if I'm not a co-owner, I can still post up the thread XD

EonDragonFTW

Ok, so that happened.
Got 1.5 today, and it looks AWESOME in HD.
But I don't like the recolored heartless boss.

I'd like to see a ff world, and revamped hercules and pirates of the Caribbean

I'd also like star wars

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Ok, so that happened.
Got 1.5 today, and it looks AWESOME in HD.
But I don't like the recolored heartless boss.

I'd like to see a ff world, and revamped hercules and pirates of the Caribbean

I'd also like star wars

You're not alone with Star Wars. I think it would be AWESOME : D

Fun Fact: Eraqus' voice actor played Luke Skywalker in Star Wars XD I thought that was mind blowing when I found that out.

Either way, I don't have a PS3 or 4 so....unless some good games come out....no Kingdom Hearts for me D :

BUT ANYWAY : D

Let's see, I don't think we've talked about potential magics, seeing as we got Balloon in DDD.

What kind of magic would you like to see/think would be interesting to see in future Kingdom Hearts games?:

Personally, I bet a Ribbon themed magic could be plausible. I mean, either a character who has ribbons or a ribbon of light could appear on the end of a keyblade and rope in enemies, bash them against the ground, or even grab onto objects that would help you find secrets.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
Let's see, I don't think we've talked about potential magics, seeing as we got Balloon in DDD.

What kind of magic would you like to see/think would be interesting to see in future Kingdom Hearts games?:

Personally, I bet a Ribbon themed magic could be plausible. I mean, either a character who has ribbons or a ribbon of light could appear on the end of a keyblade and rope in enemies, bash them against the ground, or even grab onto objects that would help you find secrets.
That would actually be really cool! I've always wanted more interaction with the game environment like in the first game (like the Gravity and Fire platforms.). I personally have always wanted to see some water magic, maybe Bubble which would be like Blizzard and Fire in KH1 or Splash which may be more like Fire in KH2. They should also bring back Gravity and make a new move called Gravity Storm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.