• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Fun Fact: Eraqus' voice actor played Luke Skywalker in Star Wars XD I thought that was mind blowing when I found that out.

Luke Skywalker got killed by Spock. Just let that sink in for a moment......

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Sorry for not posting here in months. With the KH3 teaser and me not owning a PS4 I've been depressed KH wise and so coming here would have broken me. I don't even have PS3 so I can't play the HD games. I've been jealous of all those who can play it. I still am. I hope KH3 has some new worlds and some new stories and not just the Disney movie stories again.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
What are you referring to? I'm sorry if it's painfully obvious XD lol

The voice actor who played Eraqus was the same one who played Luke Skywalker, and the voice actor who played Master Xehenort is the same one who played Spock in the original Star Trek.

Wow, the Trekkie VS Wookie war has even seeped into KH, Mind=Blown.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
The voice actor who played Eraqus was the same one who played Luke Skywalker, and the voice actor who played Master Xehenort is the same one who played Spock in the original Star Trek.

Wow, the Trekkie VS Wookie war has even seeped into KH, Mind=Blown.

Wh-w-what the what? fjidahftgiaqj XD Oh my gosh LOL

My mind is blown XD

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Wh-w-what the what? fjidahftgiaqj XD Oh my gosh LOL

My mind is blown XD

I had the same reaction when I first heard that too XD

Nimoy has also provided voiceovers for the Star Trek Online massively multiplayer online game, released in February 2010,[35] as well as Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep as Master Xehanort, the series' leading villain. Tetsuya Nomura, the director of Birth by Sleep, stated that he chose Nimoy for the role specifically because of his role as Spock.
[source]
Mind=blown(+1)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

Master Leo

The Dark Side
So, I decided to re-watch the cutscenes from Days and I heard this quote again from Saix:

"Which would you rather suffer the loss of, Some make believe friendship, or a real one?"

It got me thinking. Was Saix referring to the "real friendship" as in Axel and Roxas or was he talking about Axel and himself?

So, I decided to re-watch the cutscenes from Days and I heard this quote again from Saix:

"Which would you rather suffer the loss of, Some make believe friendship, or a real one?"

It got me thinking. Was Saix referring to the "real friendship" as in Axel and Roxas or was he talking about Axel and himself?

I always thought Axel and Roxas. Now I'm not sure.

I've been playing Final Mix, trying to synthesize everything. Already watched Days in HS.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?

I think he was referring to Axel's friendship with Saix. He calls the friendship with Roxas and Xion "make-believe" because, as far as he knows, Nobodies don't have hearts so they can't form real friendships.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I think he was referring to Axel's friendship with Saix. He calls the friendship with Roxas and Xion "make-believe" because, as far as he knows, Nobodies don't have hearts so they can't form real friendships.

I agree with this. Saix sees Roxas and Xion as nothing more then Keyblade tools to the Organization, so he probably doesn't believe in their friendship with Axel. I always wondered how Saix was when he had his heart. We got to see a little of it in Birth By Sleep.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Just shy of the month without activity mark.

But anyhoo, a tad bit of new info about KH3 if you didn't know:
If you saw the initial KH3 trailer, then you saw how the Kingdom Key turns into dual guns in the combo. Now it has been stated that ALL Keyblades in KH3 will have a unique transformation. Makin the Keyblades even cooler :)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

If you saw the initial KH3 trailer, then you saw how the Kingdom Key turns into dual guns in the combo. Now it has been stated that ALL Keyblades in KH3 will have a unique transformation. Makin the Keyblades even cooler :)

Whaaaaaat? That's insane XD I can't wait to see some more expansion on that.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?

The combat is actually looking really cool so far. It seems like a blend of the best of II, BBS, and DDD with the classic menu, transformations, and flow-motion. I also can't wait to drop a Space Mountain attack on my enemies; the incorporation of the theme park rides could work very well if it's implemented correctly. I can't wait for a story trailer; I really want to see in what direction they're planning on taking the story - and the new character models in this supposed "kingdom shader", of course.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Also meant to add this :b

"Nomura stated that the plot of the game will pick up "immediately after the events of Dream Drop Distance." He also added that the plot will examine the seven lights and thirteen darknesses coming together for the final battle, but that everyone that is expected to fulfill these roles may not."

That last part makes me worry someone epic will be missing from the mix.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
It's been so long since I've been on here. I'm trying to avoid it because I still don't have a PS4 to play Kingdom Hearts 3 on. If only they made one for Playstation 2 users. So Far KH3 would be the only reason I would buy a PS4.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Also meant to add this :b

"Nomura stated that the plot of the game will pick up "immediately after the events of Dream Drop Distance." He also added that the plot will examine the seven lights and thirteen darknesses coming together for the final battle, but that everyone that is expected to fulfill these roles may not."

That last part makes me worry someone epic will be missing from the mix.

[SPOIL]Well, we do have more than 7 keyblade wielders. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Xion, Roxas, Lea, Yen Sid, and Eraqus. Now obviously, a lot of these people are most likely NOT going to be members of the seven, but this game has the habit of bringing people back from the dead, and/or worse XD. Plus, not sure if you get Game Informer or not, but in a recent issue, Nomua hinted that one or more of the Seven may be someone who we may not have even seen yet. Idk, food for thought XD[/SPOIL]

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
man its been awhile sense i post here guys sorry about that been so busy for the club section :( so anyway haven't touch dream drop in awhile which i should finish it but just got so engrossed with x and y >.>

Master Leo

The Dark Side
[SPOIL]Well, we do have more than 7 keyblade wielders. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Xion, Roxas, Lea, Yen Sid, and Eraqus. Now obviously, a lot of these people are most likely NOT going to be members of the seven, but this game has the habit of bringing people back from the dead, and/or worse XD. Plus, not sure if you get Game Informer or not, but in a recent issue, Nomua hinted that one or more of the Seven may be someone who we may not have even seen yet. Idk, food for thought XD[/SPOIL]

Oh wow. That would be awesome if true.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
While I would like to see a new character or two that could link 3 to the next story arc, I would much rather see major development on the existing characters. If we get little to no character interaction between Sora, Kairi, and Riku and those awaiting salvation, I am going to be VERY disappointed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.