• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowZ

Consul
tumblr_lmy5qhv4AN1qd5d8vo1_500.gif

Intro
Sora! Roxas! Kairi! Namine! Riku!
Here, the people loyal to Kingdom Hearts gather, Here, they form the Club That Never Was.
Talk about The game, the characters, Disney, Final Fantasy whatever,
just have fun and don't try to do anything to KH with a ray gun transmitting Data...we all know how that turned out...

Rules
1.Follow all SPPF rules
2.Keep flaming to a minimum, shure everyone loves a good flame war, but still....
3.Give credit where credit is due.
4.Any problems, PM me
5.Have fun
6.Re-read rule 5 then re-read rule 6 then continue
7.^Ignore paradoxial task
8.Break any rules you get strikes, three and you're out

Entry Form
Right in here
Home World:
Fave Character:
Element and Weapon:
Why you want to join:
Nickname:

Worlds
Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Destiny Islands
Hollow Bastion
100 Acre Woods
Land of Dragons
Beast's Castle
Olympus Coliseum
Disney Castle
Timeless River
Halloween Town
Agrabah
Port Royal
Pride Rock
Space Paranoids
Wonderland
Land of Departure
Castle of Dreams
The World That Never Was

th_roxasgifkingdomhearts.gif
th_roxasgifkingdomhearts2.gif
th_roxasgifkingdomhearts3.gif

WEEKLY COMPETITION
(pending)

Challenge Winners
Heartless Destroyer: Master Leo
An Empty Victory: Manaphione
Eliminated: (dropped)

Credits to -markl from tumblr for the KH GIF

Last edited:

ShadowZ

Consul
Home World: Destiny Islands
Fave Character: Ventus
Element and Weapon: Darkness, Oathkeeper
Why you want to join: It'd be awkward if I didn't.....
Nickname: Z

CuriousHeartless

OMG. Awesome!!!!

Home World: Hollow Bastion
Fave Character: Roxas
Elment and Weapon: Poison, Axel's Chakram's.
Why you want to join: I looove KH.
Nickname: KMG.

Darkrai'sShadow

Hey, I'm willing to join. :)

Home World: The World That Never Was
Fave Characters: I like Axel, Roxas, Sora, and Riku (not in order)
Element and Weapon: darkness, the Oblivion keyblade
Why you want to join: I absolutely LOVE Kingdom Hearts. I'd like to see this club gain new members.
Nickname: Darkrai

I fell in love with Kingdom Hearts from watching a YouTube video of Re:Chain of Memories that I only watched out of curiosity. I was hooked ever since.

My first game was 358/2 Days. Then I got Re:Coded (on the day it was released in my country) and I also got a PS3 just so I could play KH 2 and Re:CoM. :)

CuriousHeartless

I first got KH2 as a present three or four years ago and was immediately hooked. After a long while, I beat it and wanted to learn more about the story so I got KH. Then, I got KH358/2 Days a week after it came out. I finally got BBS last Christmas, but still haven't beaten it. Stupid Mleficent's Castle in the Ven story line.

ShadowZ

Consul
Maleficent's castle was easy for me... I found the Final Episode hard....

Welcome Darkrai!!! I'd like to see this club gain members too

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Home World: Hollow Bastion
Fave Character: Roxas, Riku, Axel
Element and Weapon: Twilight/Dawn, The Way to Dawn Keyblade
Why you want to join: Because I LOVE KH, and I love Riku
Nickname: Comet or just Starlight is fine

Got Kingdom Hearts 2 for Christmas Like 5 years back. Fell in love with the series. I practically know everything linking each game to the next and I love it all!

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
welcome comet, This club is really building up. BTW what is BILL S.978

Type in Bill S.978 on google and it will show you a bill that makes copyright infiringement a crime that can send even kids to jail up to 5 years. It will make it so you can't watch video clips of ur fav games on Youtube and stuff, but yeah, if you go on youtube, there is a dude from Jeepersmedia who will tell you all about it in a video he's making tomorrow.
Lol sorry for the little rant there, but yeah, that's what it is btw I'm glad the club is building up, I LOVE KH. My favorite one is KH 2, what about you?

ShadowZ

Consul
I started with KH 1... I've been playing every game since then.... Up next, the reason I bought a 3DS, KH: Dream Drop Distance

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
KH 3d will be the reason I buy it if I can't get it to work on the regular DSi. I hope it will b/c not everyone can shill out that much money just to buy one game to play on it XD

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Yeah, its kinda wierd isn't it?

Darkrai'sShadow

KH 3d will be the reason I buy it if I can't get it to work on the regular DSi. I hope it will b/c not everyone can shill out that much money just to buy one game to play on it XD

Unfortunately, 3DS games cannot be played on a DS and DSi. :( The 3DS does have backwards compatibility so you can play your DS and DSi games on it. It can't play GBA games though.

The 3D effect is really cool. I recently bought my 3DS (I was kind of forced to since my DS broke) :( Oh, well. But trust me, the 3D is really cool. It tires the eyes, though so you can't play it with the 3D effect for too long.

Just thinking about how the 3D effects will be shown in Kingdom Hearts 3D makes me really excited about getting the game.

Darkrai'sShadow

Have you seen the preview trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3D? You can probably find it on YouTube. Heck, here's a link. It's in Japenese for now and some parts are strange, but the gameplay looks amazing. I can't wait to learn how to do those neat new moves. :)

darklord18

Home World: The world that never was
Fave Character: axel, saix, roxas, terra, riku
Element and Weapon:time or lighting, daul wielding keyblade, fenrir and umiate weapon
Why you want to join: love kh, enough said
Nickname: dl

Status
Not open for further replies.