• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWolf Churchill

Mr Prime Minister
Yay, a Kingdom Hearts club, I was just thinking that someone should make one.

Home World: Destiny Islands
Fave Character: Master Xehanort
Element and Weapon: Nothingness, Ethereal Blades
Why you want to join: Kingdom Hearts, along with Pokemon, is my favourite video game series. I love convoluted plots.
Nickname: BadWolf, or Churchill, pick your favourite.

I've been playing since my friend introduced me to KH1 in 2007. I have every game that you can buy in New Zealand, except for Chain of Memories (Game Boy), but I've studied the plot enough so I know basically what happens.

Darkrai'sShadow

Sorry, I'm still clueless.

But anyway, has anyone ever defeated Sephiroth in KH 1 or 2? If so, at what level?

I first managed at about level 77 in KH 2 after about five tries and with the help of an online strategy guide. I started a whole new file just to challenge him again. :) So far, I've defeated him at level 47 (with a lot of luck), level 66 and 99, but I can't seem to beat him at level 51. Weird, huh?

ShadowZ

Consul
Welcome new members!!!! And yes I was searching for a KH club, coulnd't find one, so I made one 8)

OhmahGahwd I'm so lazy!!! The perks of being the club owner... now I have to edit the members list... Wait!!!

Attack
Magic
Summon
>Tinker Bell
>Genie
>Mushu
>Simba
>List Editor
Limit

ShadowZ

Consul
Sorry, I'm still clueless.

But anyway, has anyone ever defeated Sephiroth in KH 1 or 2? If so, at what level?

I first managed at about level 77 in KH 2 after about five tries and with the help of an online strategy guide. I started a whole new file just to challenge him again. :) So far, I've defeated him at level 47 (with a lot of luck), level 66 and 99, but I can't seem to beat him at level 51. Weird, huh?

Sorry for double posting, I know about edit but....

I beat Sephiroth in KH 2 at lvl 60, and on my second try lvl 42, here's what I did for lvl 60
It's easier at lvl 60 if you have beserk. Equip Oblivion
For your magic have curaga
Make shure beserk is equiped!!!!
Oblivion will make magic restore itself faster
Also you need High jump lvl 2 and double jump lvl 2 from valour and master form.
you need the high jump to get sephiroth when he uses Heartless Angel and double jump for when he uses meteor to hit the whole stage
Lvl 42, I did the same thing without beserk, just hit one at a time. At lvl 51, make shure you max out your form abilities

Last edited:

Darkrai'sShadow

Level 42?! That's amazing!

I've defeated Sephiroth over ten times and I have about four or five saved files just so I can defeat him over and over again. I don't save them. I use:

Ultima weapon (or Decisive Pumpkin if I don't have the other)
High Jump 3 and Aerial Dodge 3 (or only 2 if I haven't progressed that far yet)
Guard and Counterguard (I don't always use them, though)
Retaliating Slash (necessary for me to counter his aerial attacks)
both combo finishes
Explosion and Guard Break
all those other abilities that increase your attack combos

and I equip:
Curaga
Reflega
elixirs

I'm a beast when it comes to aerial combos and I'm slowly getting better at countattacking Sephiroth on the ground. I still have to get better, though, if I want to defeat him at level 51, and I'll have to start yet another game file if I want to defeat him at a level lower than 47.

Oh, and this is all on Proud mode. The first time I defeated him was on Standard mode and I saved after that, so I'll never fight him again on that level. Everything else is on Proud mode.

ShadowZ

Consul
your beast at aerials? If you look at my records I spent most of the game in the air!!!

this part of the game, Explosion ruins you but you can have some fun with negative combo after you beat sephiroth

ShadowZ

Consul
Sephiroth is the only battle where I didn't use it but anywhere else in the game its amazing!!!

Explosion works its magic during the 1000 heartless fight. Who remembers that?

CuriousHeartless

I do, it was pretty cool, but they should have used a few stronger Heartless to make it more challenging. But I have never beaten Sepphy.

ShadowZ

Consul
once you beat Sephi, You'll want to do it again

has anyone noticed this club is the only club with an Animated Image?

Darkrai'sShadow

I love the 1000 Heartless fight. Sometimes, I wish they added a bunch of Nobodies to that battle, or maybe some more Heartless. The enemies are way too easy to defeat.

has anyone noticed this club is the only club with an Animated Image?

I haven't looked at many other clubs, so I haven't noticed. I do like the animation, though. :)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I LOVE the 1000 heartless battle, I wished they added in more and I found out they were going to include other ones like that, but it made the game LAG really really badly so they took them out. Another thing is, everyone is using Curaga but I don't have that, I just have Cura. What level do you get it?

ShadowZ

Consul
i dont remember, I have to play the game again.... Some how, I have this instinct that helps me get every upgrade in any game without even trying

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Maybe I have it and its not equipped....idk I still love the battles. When I was battling sephiroth and he's like, "I wonder if it will change its mind...once I defeat you!" And that music came on, I laughed so hard b/c it sounded rediculous and then he killed me in 3 seconds...

Darkrai'sShadow

I LOVE the 1000 heartless battle, I wished they added in more and I found out they were going to include other ones like that, but it made the game LAG really really badly so they took them out. Another thing is, everyone is using Curaga but I don't have that, I just have Cura. What level do you get it?

You have to complete the 100 Acre Woods world. You know, the one with Pooh and friends?

Darkrai'sShadow

Anyone know the release date for KH: 3D?

I'm quite sure it's release isn't even announced in Japan yet, so if the home of Kingdom Hearts doesn't know, then it'll be a while for us to hear of it's release in other countries. But I think we can expect 3D to be out in countries other than Japan by at least the middle of next year. But then again, that's just a wild guess and I'm horrible at estimating anything.

One thing's for sure, though, it will be out soon enough. Square Enix is certainly making us wait and they're not telling us very much about the game. I did hear that it will be the first game to not include the Olympus Coliseum world and judging by the trailer, there's going to be something about that Mark of Mastery exam to make Sora and Riku Keyblade Masters. I'm looking forward to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.