• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowZ

Consul
AWRG ME WANT IT NOW!!!!!

Hopefully 3D will fill in the missing links

Darkrai'sShadow

Missing links? Like what?

As for me, I didn't mind waiting for 3D to be released since I didn't have a 3DS . . . that is, until I wound up buying one very recently due to the fact that my DS broke and I needed something to play my DS games on. :(

ShadowZ

Consul
Missing Links as in

Who's the Mysterious figure in BBS?
What happened to the darkness in Ven's heart? (After ven defeated Vanitas)
Why did Ven's light pick Sora?
What happened to Aqua in the Dark Realm?
What's the origin of Organization XIII?
What is the legacy of the keyblade?

There are many more questions too

EDIT: OOH I think this one has been on everybody's mind
What's Kairi's true history? We all know how she obtained her keyblade power. (RE: Kairi casted a spell on her in BBS)
we don't know anything past that

Last edited:

Darkrai'sShadow

Yeah, Z, those are all good questions and I think a few of them will be answered, but not all of them. We'll learn everything in due time with the future KH games.

Well, at least we know how Terra, Master Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, and Ansem Seeker of Darkness are all related thanks to BBS, and I bet we'll see a return of Xion, Axel, and maybe (hopefully) Roxas. Even if it's just an image or something, they will apear again, because they're all tied in together through Sora. They can't be simply forgotten.

ShadowZ

Consul
Xion will come back, she was in BBS's secret ending.... Who knows, maybe the mysterious figure IS Xion, she fights like all of the O13 members.... Xemnas's light saber thingies, Axel's flame barrage, Marluxia's whirlwind, Larxene's dagger Assault, Xigbar's Teleportation, Demyx's Clones,all that stuff and if you look closely at the swords, It has a mark familiar to a keyblade in 358/2

Meimei23

reminiscing
Hey can I join...

Home world: twilight town or the world that never was
Favorite character(s): roxas/sora, xion, namine/kairi, riku, axel, Donald, goofy...
Element or weapon: fire... Not sure as for the weapon...
Why I want to join: After playing 358/2 days I fell in love with the game right away... But since I couldn't afford to get the other games and I was a bit confused on the story I started having a montage of watching all the cutscenes of each game. Tbh not even finished yet. Haha. But I love kh so much!
Nickname: uh, Meimei.. I guess

ShadowZ

Consul
Welcome Meimei!!!
You need to play the games!!!! It just isnt the same watching the cutscenes than playing the game itself... That way you become part of the story

Darkrai'sShadow

Welcome Meimei! (I know Z already said that, but it doesn't hurt to say it again, right?)

I also recommend you try to play some of the other KH games, but we're not forcing you to. All that matters is that you enjoy playing a KH game. In fact, before I was able to get a PS3 to play KH 2 and Re:CoM, I also had to watch all the cutscenes. It took me about five hours a day and I always stayed up late every night (mostly on school nights, and I have no idea how I stayed awake in all my classes). And besides, I fell in love with the games by simply watching (out of curiosity) a single cutscene! :D

I think watching cutscenes is fun. I had to watch all of the ones in BBS because I don't have a PSP. I only watched Ventus's storyline, though, so that game is the one I know the least about.

My first game was 358/2 Days too. That was when I only had my DS. If you have a DS or DSi, you can also get Re:Coded. That game's storyline is very similar to KH 1, since it takes place in Jimminy's journal. You can get a pretty good picture of what the original KH 1 game is like, minus Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

ShadowZ

Consul
the reason playing the games is better is because you get to read the Ansem/Xehanort/Secret reports. You could always search them up tho....

As for re:coded, It wasnt how I thought It would be like but it was fun and It filled up some missing links like Mickey's letter

Darkrai'sShadow

Not to mention Sora fulfilled his promise to thank Namine in Re:Coded

I liked the different styles of fighting the game put you through in different worlds, like that shooting mode where you run forward while firing blasts at your enemies, and then there's that turn stlye fighting in the Olympus Coliseum, and then there the platform mode, but I hate that one. I failed at Hollow Bastion II thanks to that stupid escape sequence.

ShadowZ

Consul
I failed HB because of platform mode too. With turn based, most of the games I play are like that, I'm a strategist. With a free-style game like KH I just do what comes naturally

Darkrai'sShadow

I failed HB because of platform mode too. With turn based, most of the games I play are like that, I'm a strategist. With a free-style game like KH I just do what comes naturally

I couldn't agree more. This is why I like games such as Pokemon, Golden Sun, and KH. The first two are turn based and Kingdom Hearts is mostly free-style, excluding the battle sequences of Chain of Memories. I find the card system tricky and I stink at dueling in Riku's mode. I have to constantly practice with his deck since whatever cards you get is what you have to use and you can't change them yourself.

EDIT: I only have Re:CoM, not the GBA game

Last edited:

Darkrai'sShadow

Isn't it funny how basically everyone was pronouncing Marluxia's name wrong until Re:CoM was released? I also heard some people thought Larxene was a guy. xD Square Enix came up with some creative ways to pronounce the letter x didn't they?

Darkrai'sShadow

Square Enix pretty much owned X

Yeah, it's like they invented the letter or something. There's every possible pronounciation shown in the entire Organization XIII (plus 1)

Xemnas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Saix
Axel
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene