• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowZ

Consul
Xehanort is bound to come back since both Ansem and Xemnas were defeated by our heroes. My theory is that The game that will feature Xehanort's true evil will be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I think 3D will be a road leading up to KH 3. Like Xehanort becomes one at the end of the game and then that leaves it open for KH 3, b/c they'll make it in like 2012 or 2013.
As for Kairi and her abilities. Kairi touching Aqua's Keyblade gave her the keyblade power. While Aqua casting that spell is the way that Kairi was teleported or whisked away off to Destiny Islands. This protected Kairi when Radiant Garden was over taken by the first 6 of the Organization and when it became Hollow Bastion

CuriousHeartless

Oh yeah. I wonder who else has come back to life by halfing their other half killed too. Their Haertless would probably be like boss level heartlesses because a heartless had to be strong to also become a dusk, it would require a lot of power to also make a Human Nobody.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
It requires alot of thinking to figure out how many heartless and nobodies they've made of different characters that look like someone else! lol

Darkrai'sShadow

Now that I think about it, if the Heartless of all the members of Organization XIII were defeated, then they'll all come back? (Yay! Axel!!) Also, Terra should be freed from Xehanort since Xehanort is reforming. There's no reason for Terra to be posessed by him and he'll return, right? Now, when will Ventus and Aqua come back?

ShadowZ

Consul
Axel!!! he's coming back!!! his human form, Lea is coming back, considering his heartless form was defeated....there are a lot of returns waitng to be made... Zach, Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Leon(Squall), Ven, Aqua, Terra, Xehanort, Xion,Pete, Maleficent, there is a list as long as the missing links list

The three from BBS are coming back for shure, Aqua and Terra's hearts have been restored and Ven's is being worked on as stated by Mickey in Re:Coded

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Dude they have to bring Axel back into the game, that's what they have said, b/c he's one of the many attatched to Roxas' heart so he needs to be saved and we will see him again! Also I want Terra, Aqua and Ven to come back I love them

ShadowZ

Consul
Hands up if you miss Namine. She's connected to Sora in a way that Kairi isn't... She needs to come back too

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Dude I need to bring something else that's been bothering me forever. How can Org. 13 snap with those leather gloves on?! They just snap their fingers like no ones' business and its hilarious. Axel's done it too! I love Axel, He's my fav number. 8, I just love Axel's sense of humor, especially when he gets rid of Vexen

Darkrai'sShadow

Namine will definately make an appearance, that's for sure.

Geez, all this talk of our favorite characters coming back is making me want the next game to be released sooner! KH 3D will be great, I'm sure, and I can't wait for the possible KH 3! But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

ShadowZ

Consul
"Just following orders..." Weird considering he's against Saix so much in 358/2.
As far as the snapping goes, they can do that cause they pwn.
And I've been wanting the next game like H3ll !!!

Also, who's up for a little contest?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Can we do it tomorrow? I have to leave soon

ShadowZ

Consul
Check the first post, I'll post the contest, It's a riddle type of contest, just find out who it is, what world they are in and what weapon they have equipped. It helps if you have the games 8)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Nice, I'll play first thing tomorrow if you have it up, C ya guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.