• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomness

He is already here.
For some reason, EShop crashes a lot for me. :/

Master Leo

The Dark Side
The controls are almost exactly like BBS, so it didnt take me long at all to get the hang of it.

Graphics are awesome, the demo opening scene is awesome, gameplay is awesome....I might die of fangasm before this even hits the shelves.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I have to download it later this week. But anyway how is everybody doing.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Doing pretty good.

I can't decide if I want to get B/W2 for my DS Lite or my 3DS. I want it for 3DS but I dont know how much it and KH:3D will cost.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Doing pretty good.

I can't decide if I want to get B/W2 for my DS Lite or my 3DS. I want it for 3DS but I dont know how much it and KH:3D will cost.

I don't even know what you're thinking... It's not for 3DS... It's just a DS game... Why would they release the same game for two different consoles? (Twilight Princess notwithstanding) Yes, it has 3DS features, but there's no decision which console you get it for. You buy B2W2 and can play it on the DS. However, the 3DS can play DS games as well. So if cost is a problem, you either buy B2W2 or KH:3D. There is no such thing as B2W2 for 3DS.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Check Serebii B/W2 section. It says the games are available for 3DS, but have a region lock on them.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Sorry for DP:

Oops, I thought it said you its available for 3DS. I am good then. Usually here, new DS games go for about $30. Not sure how much new 3DS games go for though...

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
idk how long it lasts if anything I'll get it and go in knowing nothing which is still good.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
This is interesting. On the rating information, the icons are for violence (obviously) and bad language. Could this be the first time we hear curse words in a Kingdom Hearts game since Axel's infamous usage of "hell" in Chain of Memories?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I just went to my local Gamestop the other day and saw the poster fo KH3D for July 31. Oh the cruel fates how you torture me! The first KH game I won't be able to play because I don't have the system it's on yet. It was bound to happen sooner or later, I mean I barely got a PSP in time for Birth By Sleep. Next thing you know the next KH game will be on the Vista.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I cant play it until about a week after it comes out. I have band camp that week and my mom probably wont want to drive 3 hours to bring me a game.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I just went to my local Gamestop the other day and saw the poster fo KH3D for July 31. Oh the cruel fates how you torture me! The first KH game I won't be able to play because I don't have the system it's on yet. It was bound to happen sooner or later, I mean I barely got a PSP in time for Birth By Sleep. Next thing you know the next KH game will be on the Vista.

Don't worry. I am just know playing KH:COM and am getting KH Re:COM soon. I also haven't played Re:Coded, nor do I want to.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Don't worry. I am just know playing KH:COM and am getting KH Re:COM soon. I also haven't played Re:Coded, nor do I want to.

I haven't played Re:Coded either, only because of the rehash factor. I realize the same could be said for Days and Re:COM but Days had the Organization playable in those worlds so of course I want to play that game XD

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Trust me, I've played Days. The graphics aren't the best but the gameplay is fun and the story grabbed me at once. Truthfully I was always indifferent towards Roxas when I played KH2 but now thanks to Days he's one of my favorite characters!

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Re:Coded, whilst short and repetitive, has a really good story, especially towards the end. It depends on if you're willing to sacrifice gameplay for story.

Status
Not open for further replies.