• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomness

He is already here.
It depends on if you're willing to sacrifice gameplay for story.

Always. I'm terrible at games, so seeing a good story unfold while playing is an amazing feeling. And besides that, the gameplay MAY be easier.

I've always been a sucker for a good story, no matter how it's told.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
I personally believe that Kingdom Hearts gets the balance between the two just right. Even though Re:Coded is the weakest in both respects, it still has an impact on the series as a whole. If nothing else, the ending sets the scene for KH3D and KH3. It tells us what King Mickey wrote in his letter which Sora and friends received at the end of KH2.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
I'll put it in a spoiler, just in case some people want to wait until the end of the game.

I wanted to tell you right away,
About memories from the past that sleep within you,
And about the pieces that will tie you to your future.
Sora, Riku, Kairi,
the truth behind the Keyblade,
has found its way through so many people,
and now I know that it rests in your hearts.
Sora,
you are who you are because of those people, but they're hurting,
and you're the only one who can end their sadness. They need you.
It's possible that all your journeys so far,
have been preparing you for this great new task that's waiting for you.
I should have known there were no coincidences, only links in a much larger chain of events.
And now the door to your next journey is ready to be opened.
-Mickey[

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Right, just read this.

After meeting the Data Naminé within the Journal and discovering the truth behind the secret message, she requests that the King explain the situation to Sora, so King Mickey sends Sora, Riku, and Kairi a letter in a bottle. The letter explains that all of the strange events in their journey were connected, and that the trio must go on one more journey to solve the remaining troubles of those connected to his heart. (Kingdom Hearts coded)

The letter in a bottle quickly arrives on the shores of Destiny Islands, and after Kairi rushes to give it to Sora and Riku, the trio reads it together. (Kingdom Hearts II)

Shortly afterward, Sora is sitting on the Paopu tree when Riku walks up to him and asks if he has decided yet. Sora, holding the letter, replies that he has. Kairi walks up, and Sora explains to her that there are still sad people, so he must once again leave to put right everything that is connected to him. Kairi smiles, gives him back her Wayfinder, and tells him to hurry back. (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep)

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Yea, I knew about the last 2. I just didnt know what the letter meant until BBS.

There's a Kingdom Hearts Club. This site just keeps getting better.

Home World: The World that Never Was
Fave Character: Ven
Element and Weapon: Light/Darkness, Two Become One
Why you want to join: Only other RPG I play rigorously besides Pokemon
Nickname: N/A
Here's to hoping that that 3D lasts long and take over re:coded in my 3DS.

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
I'm not sure if I joined or not, I think I did? I probably didn't post in awhile though >.<
Is anyone gonna get Dream Drop Distance when it comes out?

Master Leo

The Dark Side
You bet! I've played the demo like 10 times already.

BTW, thats a nice Lightning sig.

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
Haha, thank you! Where did you play the demo? ^^
I was also thinking of starting a Final Fantasy Club. Idk, if anyone would be interested though.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
If you have a 3DS, you can download the demo for free on Nintendo eshop.

I would definitely join. I havent played any of the main games, just a few of the PSP ones (Dissidia, Dissidia Duodecim 012, and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII). Zack, Cloud, and Sephiroth are epic :D

I like to join. The KH series I've been apart of since it first came out. It's not perfect (not even Pokemon) but I am a fan for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.