• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomness

He is already here.
Welcome to the club!

We were just talking about, uh... we haven't really talked about anything meaningful for a while, huh. :/

We've just been saying stuff about the demo and.... stuff...

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Ummmm...

Well since we have run out of KH stuff until 3D comes out, how about we talk a little Final Fantasy?

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Thatrythm demo is great. I love FF music, and I love rhythm gaming. So it's great for me. Plus, I recently got FFXIII and although there is literally no exploration or freedom whatsoever, I love it all the same. I just wish the battle system was like FFIX...

I beat Dissidia, X-2, XIII-2 and XIII. I'm a fan for life.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Ive beaten the first 5 FF games, working on 7, CC7, and 10, beaten 12, and 13, I have 11 but never play it as its the MMO, and i have beaten both Dissidia games. On an off note I got Mario Kart 7 if anybody wants to play.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I have just played the PSP installments:

Dissidia
Dissidia Duodecim
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

I like them though. I might eventually move on to the main games.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
I've played FFIII DS almost to completion. Put it this way, I've beaten Cloud of Darkness. That's good enough for me. I also have FFIX and am partway through Disc 2. I have FFVII on my PS3 ready to be played once I have the time. I have FFXIII and am not even on Pulse yet, so...

Oh yeah, my 3DS code is 4167-4951-6979 for anyone who wants to add me for Mariokart stuff.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
was i the only person who found final fantasy 13 way too easy, the gameplay was awesome but to easy.
I really want to see another game with the same battle type as 12 as it was very diiferent in an out there sort of way.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
yeah ff 13 was easy and it helped buy me mario kart but i cant wait for a new numbered game i think its 15 rignt

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
ok, this was very time-wasting but somewhat worth it,

In Olympus Colosium (KH:recoded) i replayed the episode and chose 30 layers, i then for every floor, smashed every blox and kiiled every heartless. The max score is: 242150, the feeling of satisfaction if you can do this is immense. but like all games you don't get an achievement or anything for it.

also, doing (attempting), in Final Fantasy 12 dustia lvl ups, which work like this:

1.as soon as you are told by Old Dalan to get the sunstone from the giza plains head to nalbina foretress, killing stocks of wolves.
2. the merchent next to the gate crystal sells phenix downs, sell your wolf pelts and by as many as possible (phenix downs).
3. head to the dalmasca westersand. do not go into the shimmering corridor (refer to map).
4. knock out your own health so you are less than 10% of max health, then head into the shimmering corridor
5.(must have wait set as battle thing NOT active) a dustia will spawn, as it is undead use a phenix down on it.
6. this part is crucial, if it drops loot try to pick it up BUT YOU MUST LEAVE THE SHIMMERING CORRIDOR BEFORE THE EXP AND LP COME UP ON SCREEN!!!
7. repeat steps 5-6 until you run out of phenix downs.
8. repeat all steps from step 2, you can sell the loot to the merchent for 500 gil.

Dusti gives about 850 exp and 3 LP

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
what is saix's weapon because that thing does NOT look like a claymore! I read in multiple locations that a claymore is a Greatsword or a Landmine, none
of those have much relation to his......thing

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
It's a (massively) stylised claymore (greatsword) which for some reason, he wields upside down. Yes, it looks massively different, but it serves the same purpose. It's a large blade, and he uses it as such. Although, as I've said, he holds it upside down...

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I've played FFIII DS almost to completion. Put it this way, I've beaten Cloud of Darkness. That's good enough for me. I also have FFIX and am partway through Disc 2. I have FFVII on my PS3 ready to be played once I have the time. I have FFXIII and am not even on Pulse yet, so...

Oh yeah, my 3DS code is 4167-4951-6979 for anyone who wants to add me for Mariokart stuff.

my fc is in sig. im about to start ff6 so yeah.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
FF6 is one of my personal favs, well not until you get gau, if get the cloud rage you can spam thundara in the WoB before all of your other characters (minus terra and celes) can even use magic.

manaphione, you get to pulse on chapter 11, its not much of a free roaming game until there and the monsters have a massive level jump from normal to every single damn fight is harder than Dysley!!!! *starts to rage about level jump*

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I feel so out of place, having never played any of the FF's...

Which one would you guys recommend first?

It doesn't really matter seeing that none of them follow in any chronological order story-wise.

I JUST GOT KH2: FINAL MIX! and i am NOT doing critical mode straight off the bat, i started but you only get +2 hp for bonus levels. running through the game on standard so i can get used to the circle and X button switch.

Last edited:

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
there's a scene which i do not understand (as it wasn't in kh2) when a small crown emblem, falls out of soras pocket while leaving yensids tower after you get valor form. anyone know what it means? I wish i could read japanese. also you can't level upmaster form as easily as the firework bucket things in the land of dragons don't respawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.