• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomness

He is already here.
Anyway, when will we revive challenges and stuff. They sound like fun.

Well, ShadowZ used to manage them, but most of the old members are all gone...

So let me see if I have this right...

The hooded figure who was a bonus boss in BBS is a past version of Xenahort from an alternate past who was recruited by his future self to create Organisation XIII for Xenahort to use as copies of himself to start another Keyblade War so he can create the X-Blade.

So now there're four versions of Xenahort. Young, Master, Ansem SOD and Xemnas. Along with the founding members of Org XIII - minus Iea who was never loyal to him - and Sora, Master Xenahort plans to create "The Thirteen Darknesses" to opose "The Seven Lights" - which as of the end of the game includes Iea.

As if this series wasn't confusing enough without timey-whimey stuff.

I GOT KINGDOM HEARTS 3D: DREAM DROP DISTANCE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
My first KH game!
Anyway, what was the name of the first hooded figure in KH:3D. Was it Xemnas? I'm confused.
Also, what purpose do the AR cards serve? How do I use them? Once again, I'm confused.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
The first hooded figure is Young Xehanort. There are chronicles for every KH game in KH3D so you should catch up.

For AR cards, push start and select spirits. Once the screen loads push X and select camera mode. You should now be able to view the cards.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Just saying guys, I'm still alive. I just haven't been able to contribute to the conversations recently, plus I don't wanna get spoiled on KH:3D. But yeah, the challenges were fun. Plus, I won one of them!

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Yea, me and Z hyped up your time too much and then you actually won lol.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
lol

ShadowZ came up with the club, and I just came up with the challenges. Besides, I couldn't remake the club since this one still exits and is decently active.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I know how to fix that. Nobody post for 2 weeks. lol Just kidding.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Haha, we'd still be short by 16 days :p.

Turns out the rumor about FFXII Versus being cancelled was not true. It is still in production.

EDIT: I asked a question but I eventually got the answer to it by running around.
What AR cards did you guys get?
Did you get any?
There was a promotion at my Target that when you buy KH:3D, you get 3 limited edition AR cards, and a $10 gift card FOR FREE :D.
I got 3 AR cards, but only 2 of them unlocked Spirits.
One of the Spirits I unlocked was R & R Seal, which I named Sealeo.
I also got a Circus Ursa (I'm not sure if that's the name, but it has circus in the name).

Last edited:
That's funnier than a bunny!
Hey Leo, maybe at the VERY end of page 99, you should post the challenges post.
Since it would be the very end of 99, it would probably go to the VERY top of page 100. We can all remember Page 100 so we can check back for the results of challenges.
The challenges post will hold the headline of curret challenges, under that in a spoiler is the Previous challenges post, and than challenge winners, etc.
Would you please do this?

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I can, but it depends on how many people want to do challenges again and which people have which KH games.

As you can see on Page 1, Z updated the posts with what challenges we did, which was only 2 because he ended up leaving. The first was for KH2 and the second for 358/2 Days.

Remember how you were saying that you couldn't get the game?
Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Anyway, what KH games do you have Random?
I can, but it depends on how many people want to do challenges again and which people have which KH games.

As you can see on Page 1, Z updated the posts with what challenges we did, which was only 2 because he ended up leaving. The first was for KH2 and the second for 358/2 Days.
Aw that sucks. I really want to do challenges, but I guess no one else wants to :(

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I dont mind doing them, but seeing as there aren't as many people here than when we first started challenges, I dont know if it would last.

Status
Not open for further replies.