• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I'm not saying he isn't, I love the guy. But battling him was just so hard. I especially hated it when one of the water clones got stuck up on the cliff where I couldn't get to it, so the timer went out, and I lost the match. All Kingdom Hearts II players remember this well.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Yea, haha I remember.

I am currently doing a Kingdom Key only run through KH2 on Proud Mode and its really fun. I did lose against Demyx like 3 times though, which hasnt happened since my first playthrough of the game.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I accidentally went through the whole game, then looked at my menu, and said, "Wait...I can change keyblades?" I couldn't believe that I has missed it for so long.

Randomness

He is already here.
I am currently doing a Kingdom Key only run through KH2 on Proud Mode and its really fun. I did lose against Demyx like 3 times though, which hasnt happened since my first playthrough of the game.

I only do these challenge runs in Pokemon, since I have enough trouble beating KH already...

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
The Nuzlock challenge (or whatever it's called) is too hard for me to do. Kingdom Hearts seems easier for me, frankly.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
The Nuzlocke challenge seems absolutely brilliant. I love the comics, and I've always wanted to do the challenge. I'm not too keen on doing KH challenge playthroughs though, since it's such a long game.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Have you not beaten that gigantic thing?

Actually, I just did today. The trick is to have Balloonra and Balloonga in you commands, as well as Curaga, obviously. It's easier with Riku because not only does he have Dark Block which protects f4rom all directions, but also Dark Roll which makes you untouchable while dashing away. Ultima is awesome!

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Yea, I know :p. I used the Balloonga trick with Sora because Sora doesnt have a good block.

With Riku, I used Shadow/Ice Breaker, Thundaga, and Counter Aura.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
When I used Counter Aura with him, he just kept on hitting and took me out.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Only use it when he does the one punch or at the end of his punch combo. If I had had Dark Aura at the time, it would have been a lot easier.

BTW, whay dream eaters do you use?

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Well, I switch between several. I have an Aura Lion Lv60 or so (Kimba), the sabertooth tiger thingy around Lv 65 (Absol), a sea horse one, Lv 67 (can't remember name, but he's really useful, a Lv 49 Pegaslick (RainbowDash), and a Electricorn Lv 68 (Zebstrika).

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Sweet names :)

For Sora, I use the Pegaslick and Ryu Dragon with a Skelterwild as support.

For Riku, I use the Aura Lion and Keeba Tiger, with a Halibird for support.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Good combination. Using the Lion and Tiger together works rather well, even though they both have huge anti resistance to most elements.

I just got the Ryu Dragon Recipe, now I'm just looking for stuff to make it stronger. Any idea where I'll have the best chance of getting Brilliant Fantasy's?

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Beats me :/
I got some through Special Portals and Treasure Chests, but I still need to get more. I am only missing like 3 dream eaters before I have them all..

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Meh, I just prefer to have the best for my own team or Flick Rush Battles. I just thought the Ryu Dragon was pretty cool. Ugh, I can't believe I missed it in the Golden Wood.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
The recipe to make a Ryu Dragon was in the Golden Wood, Symphony of Sorcery. I regretfully missed it the first time I went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.