• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I know right, I had never seen that Reaction Command before. When the wall came up and the ▲ signal showed I was like what the hell is this?

My Losses in Kingdom Key Run:
1. Second Visit to Halloween Town- When you have to retrieve the stolen presents from the heartless in Town's square. I died 3 times.

2. Second Visit to Halloween Town- Dr. Finklestein's Experiment. I died 2 times.

3. Second Visit to Pride Lands- The giant heartless in the Savannah. I died 5 times.

4. Last visit to Space Paranoids- When you have to save Tron on the game grid. I died 2 times.

5. Last Visit to Space Paranoids- When you have to go to the ICP tower to get the data from Cid's disc. I died 3 times.

Yea, been getting trampled on the last few worlds. BTW, I always go to Beast's Castle before Land of the Dragons.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I don't get why it would be so hard, because the kingdom key is one of the BEST keyblades in the game, but I normally judge a keyblade in kh2 by its ability. And defender has saved my life so I don't take that fatal blow and gives me the time to use cure/a/aga. So I don't get why you're struggling, maybe you're just underleveled?

I get the experiment being tough, its just a pain to fight. Currently I have betean all worlds second time round bar Land of Dragons. I love fighting storm rider and riku.

riku actually has 2 more additions to his moveset in fm+(i'm not playing it though for my run), amove that looks like the fisrt half of his limit break in kh358/2 and his way to the dawn combo followed by dark firaga and you have to knock his health down to nothing or wait for the time to expire (5 minutes).

final note; I love the space paranoids! yeah! just sayin.......

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I did all of that in a day after about 3 or so months of not playing it. In that 3 or so month period I was playing Lord of Arcana so I had the controls a little mixed up. Like this:

Guard:
■ - KH2
X - Lord of Arcana

Attack:
X - KH2
■ - Lord of Arcana

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I wish I could join the challenge. I want to get my desired Dream Eaters first, not to mention the school work.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
no, the recently announced game kh 1.5. But its a remake of kh1 + com with the 358/2 cutscenes!!! *RAGES* no kh 358/2 gameplay, just cutscenes!!!

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
I personally can't wait for it. Those two, apart from BBS, are the only KH games I haven't played. As long as it comes out over here the world will be good.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I personally can't wait for it. Those two, apart from BBS, are the only KH games I haven't played. As long as it comes out over here the world will be good.
I heard that hey might make a second one that has kh2 and bbs.
I hope that they do!
It KILLS me that I haven’t played an important piece of my favorite game series.

Also where did u guys get the awesome kh sigs? Did u c&p from a site or something?

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I am now leveling up drive forms ready for the fight with Xigbar. MWHAHAHAHA!!!!!! am i ahead now?

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Yea. But if you were to use any drive form except Wisdom then you would be using TWO keyblades, which isnt Kingdom Key only. I havent used any Drive Form in my playthrough.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
what if i didn't use them against bosses, i'm just getting the support abilities, y'know glide, high jump etc. and i just got final so i'm crush as many nobodies as i need and then fighting xigbar......which i've already done!!!! I'm a multi-taker, I'm up to the final boss. I tend not to use drive forms in fights too.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Lol, well there is no changing it now seeing as you have basically finished the game. These were the full conditions of my playthrough:

-Must use on the Kingdom Key
-No Drive Forms (No abilities from Drives)
-I can only use a summon ONE TIME throughout my entire playthrough (On the Experiment I used Chicken Little by accident *RAGE*)
-Donald and Goofy must always have their default weapon

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
oh.....i just beat xemnas and i used all of your other restrictions bar drive forms....an awesome way to vs xemnas in the air is to alternate catsing reflect and reversal over and over, you'll never have that little block cutscene and he will have lost about 2 bars of health (my level is 54) out of 5 i think.

I also got a troll finish:
Sora: riku!
Riku: outta my way!
Xemnas: curses, keyblade.............

now i can open up room for a bit of competition!

how often do people use summons? I'm curious on that fact:
on kh1, i spammed tinkerbell(consistent healing) and bambi (mp recovery)
on kh2, i never used them except in the titan cup/paradox titan cup/hades paradox cup

Last edited:

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Dang, I'm only at level 42 and on my way to TWTNW.

When I finish this you wanna do a restricted run on KH1?

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
sure.....just let me know what the restrictions are, you need a lot more skill in kh1. That said riku-ansem is rather easy if you're good at blocking and dodge rolling.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
When I finish this you wanna do a restricted run on KH1?
if i can i accept the challenge :D
on kh1, i spammed tinkerbell(consistent healing) and bambi (mp recovery)
on kh2, i never used them except in the titan cup/paradox titan cup/hades paradox cup
i never even got bambi but i always used tinker bell in every battle that i could :D
it might be just a glitch in my game but sometimes when my life would reach zero tinker bell would fully restore my hp then leave...is that normal?

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Yea, you can join. Me and Jacob are coming up with the restrictions.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
i never even got bambi but i always used tinker bell in every battle that i could :D
it might be just a glitch in my game but sometimes when my life would reach zero tinker bell would fully restore my hp then leave...is that normal?

Summon locations from memory:
Simba- unlocked through leons stone
Bambi- unlocked through one of the first torn pages(naturegift)
Dumbo- Stone in monstro opening area: requires high jump
Genie- story
tinkerbell- story
Mushu- Stone gained after defeating dragon malificent

And that was no glitch, that is the reason i spamed tink soooo much! I mean 1mp for an auto-raise and regen, thats a bargain.

kh1 run restrictions:
1. No summons
2. You can't have Donald + Goofy use items/accesories or give them better weapons
and 3. You can't spam level vs Wakka at the begining of the game!!!!!

(out of curiosity when you post can you write down the Time at which you posted, I'm curious about the time zones) I posted this at 8:04am

Status
Not open for further replies.