• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts: Twilight Dirge (PG13)

Dragoness

*Ebil grin*
Name: Elizabeth Neal

Species: Winged turtle

Personality:

When you think of turtles, what do you think of? A steady, slow, hard shelled beast plodding on past the snoozing hare? Elizabeth is a contradiction to her turtle race. She is fiery, her veins filled with the blood of passion. Both her wings and her heart carry her away on whirlwinds of adventure, tears, joy. Even the shell that sticks to her heart is weak and crumbly.

She has her fair share of kindness, loyalty to good friends and brains. Never have you met a girl with a lighter, care free heart. A smile always on that thin beak of hers. Heaven help you if you do get under her skin though.

Ever poked a needle into a fat water balloon? At first a little trickle comes out and sometimes that is all that happens. But if another hole is poked and another, a tear suddenly rips the soft plastic apart and you have a bloody flood on your hands. That is what it is like with Elizabeth. If you push past that outward joy, reach into her and jab her soft heart, then the floodgates of rage, tears and hate open up. Just like...that. Certainly, a passionate turtle.

Description:

She is about sixteen inches long, eighteen when she has her head sticking out of her shell. That is not counting the rather long (seven 1/2 inch) arms and six and a half inch long feet. Her six fingers and toes are spread out wide, with lengthy slits between them. This makes it possible for her to hold small objects with relative ease. The ends of these fingers have a half inch of sharp claw to them, painted crimson no less.

Elizabeth's shell is arguably the most striking feature about her. Without doubt, it is the most noticeable thing about her. It's a shade of eye smarting pink with a white, swirly pattern on it. One large white swirl in the middle and a few streaks of wavy white lines down the side. Following that, her eyes stand out, like horizontal tears, as open as windows to a turquoise ocean. They match her scales, a very pale, soft green. Her underbelly is a ribbed white.

Perhaps the third most pretty thing about her and the second most noticeable is her pure white wings. They grow out from the edges of her shell. Their base is thick with muscle, but spreads out to form quite light, layered feathers. They are what, maybe two and a half feet long. Soft and silky to the touch, though razor sharp on the edges, like a well loved sword.

She has a chocolate brown tote, cut to her size, and slung around her neck so it rests on her right hip, out of the way of her wings. It has a huge zipper, to make it easy to open. Inside, she carries a small dagger, the sheath of it a plain, cracked black leather. Like jagged glass, the blade is thin and silver colored, with a black coated hilt, the very tip of which is clear crystal.

History: I wonder what a wonderful wonder *Wonderland is. Say that five times fast ;) Wonderland is where Elizabeth hails from. Her parents always told her they met an enchantress years and years ago who gave her mother (Saral) wings when she was but a babe. The enchantress, or fairy, or whatever, saw that Saral had no companion like her, she found and then gave Elizabeth's father wings too. Elizabeth has always wanted to know who that enchantress was, but never has she, nor her parents, found an answer.

Elizabeth's parents loved her and her brother, but there is no doubt they were busy, absentminded and a bit flighty. Elizabeth, as the oldest, was actually okay with this. She understood how things worked. But her brother, Laen, never quite got things. He was little, big hearted, open to suggestions and very, very lonely. Perhaps that is why he became a Heartless. Perhaps that is why Elizabeth feels secretly guilty and blames herself for Laen's death. Perhaps that is why she is bound and sure to hunt the Nobodies.

Skills and Powers: She can sing, which is a skill, though not a conventional one; she knows, has been influenced by and loved Chester, the Cheshire Cat. Loving her like a favorite niece, he passed onto her the secret of invisibility. She can become perfectly invisible for up to twenty minutes at a time, though Chester told her that the more she practices, the longer she'll stay transparent.

Character Theme: Longer than three minutes D:
Battle Theme: Liza's Battle Theme
Other:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I probably shouldn't join another RP right now, but... well... it's Kingdom Hearts...

Reserve me for a non-nobody please. :)

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
lxdarknessxl: Reservation Denied, for this reason, clearly stated in the rules:

9: Reservations cannot be for specific character aspects

Name is a character aspect, so by reserving for a character name, you broke that rule. If you want to reserve, the reservation has to be non-specific to the character. And also, please don't make irrelevant posts here, like the Phoenix one, it's that sort of thing which gets RPGs blocked.

The Black Glove: As Buraddo Aipom said, by that rule I meant when meeting those characters in worlds. I'm sorry about this confusion, and I'll edit the wording to clear that issue up.

Dragoness: Elizabeth is Accepted.

Musical Mayhem: Reservation Accepted, please Sign-Up within a week.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I was thinking something along the lines of the Twilight Dirge rampaging through the worlds, searching for a Keyblade wielder so it can copy their ability, gain its own Keyblade and thus start Organization XIII's artificial Kingdom Hearts scheme over again. As it rampages, our characters will face off against it and meet each other, and we'll get the common thread of fighting it for our own reasons. Eventually, after we've had a few massive fights with it in various places, I have one final world in mind for the final battle, in which the Dirge will go all-out and so all of us, every single PC we have, will face it at once. It's like the Battle of 1000 Heartless in reverse, all of us ganging up on the thing.

So essentially the Nobodies would basically be first to come into conflict with the thing, and as they follow it via Corridors of Darkness, bringing any characters connected to them, they'd pick up the rest of the group and we'd continue Corridor-ing after the Dirge right until the final fight.

The way this RPG works is us facing the Dirge the first time (so I'll have it run through the worlds where our characters are, starting with Twilight Town), then we'll go from world to world, trying to meet and face it to stop it achieving its aims, and finally it'll find something it didn't know and go to a specific world. We'll find out, and follow it to that world, and that's where the final battle will take place. Simple and easy, hopefully. Along the way we can help people in those worlds, there's not much storyline beyond the Twilight Dirge, so it's a pretty loose thing, you guys can make up things for your characters to do as you go.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Strangely convienient. I have a Nobody character I love and a non-Nobody character I love just as much.

So, mind if I take one of each? I'm going to regret this later but oh well <: The good thing here is I have their signups ready, they just need editing, so I won't take long.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
FallenSanity: I'm sorry to see you go, but farewell. I'll take down your Reservation.

cdra1617: Reservations Accepted.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Ah, I'm going to give up my reservation. 1) I dont have enough time and 2) Because the character I was going to make was based off of Illusion and I cant seem to work around it like I though I could =P

Sorry again, Storm x

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Name: Liujex (Julie)
Age: Eighteen (Fifteen human years, followed by three as a Nobody)
Title/Moniker: The Iron Maiden
Power: Metal (along with controlling the composition of some metals, has the ability to transform her whole body into a form of “organic steel,” doubling her weight as well as giving her extra strength and durability)

Description: With her cold, bruised blue eyes, stick thin body and pale complexion, Liujex appears to be more of a vampire than any sort of functioning member of society- mostly due to how often she uses the Corridors of Darkness in her wanderings. Her face is rather regal in bone structure and angular, flowing down into a neck with prominent shoulder blades, being roughly five and a half feet tall. Her black hair falls over her right eye in curls and waves, similar to the rest of her style, which always seems to be meticulously styled with not a single strand out of place, falling down to the small of her back.

She wears the standard black coat often worn by Nobodies, although hers has been personalised in several ways so that it is easily distinguishable. Although the cloak is intended to be worn with the buttons done up, she lets hers flow around her body to allow for more freedom of movement, revealing a red lining similar to velvet. The cuffs of the cloak are a pale cream colour. Underneath the cloak she wears a ruffled white blouse, with a brown leather belt and long russet jodhpurs fit into black riding boots with sharp iron-tipped toecaps. She often dons a pair of elbow-length black gloves in battle, for both practical and personal reasons.

Liujex’s main weapons are a pair of silver one-handed battleaxes, with white handles and the Nobody emblem engraved upon the blade in black. Liujex can either throw them or swipe with them in close combat. Because she dislikes fighting fair, the axes have a hidden mechanism where if they are thrown they circle the battlefield like a boomerang and if she is seriously wounded the axes can be transmuted to work as smoke bombs for a quick getaway.

Personality: Based off of her memories, Liujex is a rather chilly individual. She maintains a shell at all times and is constantly either lost in thought or taking her own course of action, disregarding the opinions of others and walking headfirst into situations that could be considered dangerous. She has a high estimation of herself, her abilities, and her intelligence, and although this is not entirely unfounded her large ego often leads her into tricky situations which require all of her combat strengths. She is never humbled if she has to be ‘rescued’ but instead acts incredibly rudely and acts as if she was doing absolutely fine beforehand. She appears to lack basic manners but will only really use them if she believes that they are worthy of gratitude. She still has feelings hidden deep down, but never wishes to burden anyone else with them.

Liujex never ponders on life and her existence but battles steadily on, firm as the iron she controls, in order to gain a heart and finally regain her true existence. She has no sense of mourning and disregards the dead, preferring to focus on those that are here and now rather than gone. This makes her a leader in situations where the mortality rate has been high and so whilst some would wallow in bereavement, she never falters. In a situation that requires more careful planning, Liujex is the person stood in the corner making spiky comments about the preparation skills of others until she puts her own plot forward.

Due to her own nature, she has no qualms about manipulation in order to get what she needs, whether it is information or weaponry, and is perfectly at ease to both flirt her way to victory as well as use the more direct approach or even torture, if the situation calls for it. The only real reason she would fight alongside others is to preserve her own existence- despite how she doesn’t think of her demise, she would prefer living to being dead.

She calls herself ‘The Iron Maiden,’ both in reference to her power and also to a type of medieval torture device utilised to extract information.

History: Born as Julie on a world dedicated to education and order, the young lady who would become Liujex was amongst many youngsters who were constantly being examined and constricted to within rules enforced by the state, which claimed democracy under weak pretences. The façade was kept up by an overwhelming police force and a barrage of laws. Despite this rather strict and unforgiving environment, Julie was daughter of two senior enforcers and so enjoyed privileges rarely enjoyed by others, having been segregated by achievements and social status. She was never too arrogant in her mind, and always made sure to be pleasant and thankful, although she was not needless with unnecessary emotion and spent most of her time alone.

Being unprepared for anything on a military scale, the residents were surprised by the sudden force of the Heartless and quickly defeated as the world was consumed. The memories around her demise are still fuzzy, although Liujex remembers being abandoned by those who were suppressed and the waves of bitterness entered her “personality” that she created. When she awoke, she found herself in a calm town seemingly locked in endless sunset, completely unfamiliar to the twisting spires of her home world, the memories of which were slowly becoming more blurred, in front of an unfamiliar manor against a forest backdrop.

As she watched the wonderful sky and the sun, she eventually sensed that she had been joined in her twilight vigil, but by a hulking man in a black coat whom she could not fathom had gotten there without making a sound. The man spoke only once, to announce his name as Lexaeus whilst she was observing, until she diverted her attention to him, where he informed her of the state she was now in and named her via the conventions laid down by Xemnas and extended an invitation for her to join their “Organization XIII”. The newly renamed and rather disgruntled Liujex said in no uncertain terms that she did not wish to join any organization and that she would prefer to remain alone, to which Lexaeus seceded, stating that if she ever wished to change her mind all she would have to do is ask. He eventually agreed to arm her against harm with two small axes, miniscule in proportion to his own, although he did tell her that it was unlikely that she would require it with the new abilities she had received.

Although she never took him up on his request, she often would encounter him seemingly by chance on her travels, where they exchanged information and occasionally spar in practise, and although he often won due to his advantages with both size and reach she found some small victories which were rewarded with personal advice about how to harness her skills and abilities- considering how metals were subsidiaries of the earth. They ended up scheduling a single meeting back in Twilight Town where she had decided to finally make her decision, although when Liujex arrived there was nobody there. Further digging revealed that the Nobody had himself been killed by a boy named Riku, a few years younger than her.

She knew that she should be furious but instead continued her quest using the last words her pseudo-mentor had given her at their final meeting- to become complete once again she would require a heart. Although she knows deep down that this is probably not all, she has decided to research how she would go about getting a heart and start from there. Her studies have led her to the depths of Halloween Town, where a Heartless-making machine was once created, in order to figure out the mysteries of the body, heart and soul.

Character Theme: Nights of the Cursed- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
Battle Theme: Spooks of Halloween Town- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
Other: N/A.

-------------------

I was working on this for a while but actually forgot to even reserve in the first place because I intended to sign up at the time, but then life happened. I hope the fact that I mentioned her homeworld doesn't really matter because it won't ever be visited by her because it's gone.

Now that I have remembered, could I also reserve a Somebody?

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Ta-da! I give you a fairy! Tinker Bell is technically a fairy I think... if not then Aria's a pixie.

Name: Aria Bellanna
Species: Fairy

Personality: Aria is a filterless little fairy. She doesn’t have a filter, she just voices her thoughts rather loudly, and they are often not pretty. She loves to use sarcasm and blunt truths, just to get a reaction out of people. Especially since meeting a few Nobodies, it has become one of her favorite pastimes to try to harass them into getting an emotional reaction. She is absolutely fascinated by emotions, despite the fact that she tries very hard not to show her own. She hides underneath her layers of sarcasm and bitterness to keep people from getting too close. Aria is slow to trust others, mostly because she has a tendency to think that people are using her for some selfish purpose.

Aria is sort of a loner, and prefers to be alone than with other people. She isn’t sure how to deal with tears, often brought on by her own blunt comments or wry and mean smiles. Aria prefers to simply sit around and over-think things. She over-thinks her own personality, which has given her a little bit of an inferiority complex. This lends to her sarcasm and her overall blunt speech habits. She feels the need to search out other’s flaws, but not necessarily exploit them. She just wants people to know that she knows where their weaknesses are if they double-cross her or whatever.

Description: Aria has two different forms. One is the traditional, tiny Tinker Bell-esque pixie form, however Aria prefers her larger, human-esque form. In this form, Aria is relatively short for a human adult, she is about four and a half feet tall. Her body is relatively thin, but very curvy especially in her butt area. She wears a flowing deep violet skirt that goes down to her knees. Above this she wears a skin-tight white shirt. The breast-line is covered in white lace, and it is relatively low-cut. Beneath the flowing white flairs where the sleeves end at her upper arms, her purple flower “bracelet” tattoo is visible. It is a violet pattern of flowers with inter-twining stems that create a bracelet effect. Of course, the most striking thing on Aria’s body is, of course, her huge translucent wings (Think like Tinker Bell’s wings). They rise up about two feet above her head, and the bottom of the wings go to about her mid-back. The center of the wings stem from her shoulder blades, where she has two slits cut into all articles of clothing to allow for them. They have a sort of purplish tint, along with a pattern of darker violet swirls running through them. These swirls are flowery as well, and resemble the tattoo on Aria’s arms.

Aria’s reddish-brown hair is absolutely pin-straight and it travels to just about her shoulders. There are several light orange streaks running through her hair, as well as some glittery golden flecks. This hair flops down into her eyes, which are a sparkling, golden green. They are huge little portals to Aria’s inner most emotions, and they are framed by huge, dark lashes and a relatively large amount of black eye-liner. This contrasts greatly with the natural flush of pink that floats across her cheeks, accented by a light sprinkling of freckles. Aria is always seen carrying a long, wooden bow strapped around her body. On her back she has a brown leather quiver of arrows, all of which are tipped with violet feathers.

As for Aria’s tiny size form, well, it looks just like Aria, but smaller, only about half a foot high.

History: Aria was born in Neverland, of course, in a small foresty area. In all one hundred and twenty four years of her life, she hasn’t met many “mainstream” fay other than her parents. She lived with them in a small town of misplaced and outcast fay who had offended the general population in some manner. There were often attacks on their outcast clan by other fay clans, although Aria never found out what her clan had done to offend them. She grew up, learning her powers and abilities, as well as singing and playing some tiny reed pipes. She spent a lot of time learning to fight, since her clan was often attacked and burnt. Her parents wanted for Aria to escape from the village, and from the pain of being an outcast, although Aria never actually minded. She was happy with her parents and the outcasts. She’d never known anything else.

The final raid on the outcast clan took place when Aria was about seventy-five. The Outcasts fought agains the collection of Fay clans valiantly, but they were almost all killed. Aria and some of the remaining survivors, about four fay counting both Aria and her mother, managed to sneak onto a departing Gummi Ship, not quite caring where they were headed. After a long and bumpy ride, a ninety-nine year old Aria found herself in Traverse Town. Aria and her fellow Outcasts began taking on their larger forms, trying to start a new life in a strange new town. They have been living in Traverse Town for the last decade or so, growing and selling different herbs that are only local to Neverland.

Skills and Powers:
Aria has the ability to change her size. She can be an average sized human, which she prefers, or a small fairy sized creature. Obviously, she can fly as well. Aria’s fighting skills mostly lie in magic, however she does have a good amount of experience with a bow and arrow. Aria also plays this bizarre little instrument called an oboe.

Character Theme: Handel Oboe Sonata number one! Just kidding. I actually have no idea because... I like things that are longer than three minutes.
Battle Theme: nada

Other:
The definition of an Aria: an expressive melody sung by a single voice usually with an orchestral accompaniment as in an opera.

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Shadowfaith: I'm very sorry to hear that... but I'll take down your reservation.

Wordy: Liujex is Accepted, as is your Somebody Reservation.

Musical Mayhem: Aria is Accepted.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
WAAIT one of my other RPs suddenly got fast, so I need to start keeping up with it. I won't be taking part in this RP. soz!

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Master Leo: I'm afraid not. You can't Sign-Up as pre-existing characters, though you can play as them when they're allies for the world you're in, so if you want to use Tron, you'd have to have a character go through Space Paranoids.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Name: January Meriabilis
Species: Intangible Humanoid

Personality: An incredibly bubbly girl, January isn’t exactly the brightest person around, although she tries to be the sweetest. Always full of energy and bouncing around, she dislikes standing still and is perfectly willing to give anything a try, focusing megawatts of intensity on a single action to accomplish it. If she fails, she can and will happily try again and again until she gets it right, often with a simple cry of “Oh, how silly I am!” when she fails, beaming smile on her face. This is because she has lapsed into one of her many daydreams, fantasies involving handsome princes, lots of money and her own world.

She is extremely clumsy and is apt to drop even the most valuable items, somehow breaking even artefacts declared unbreakable, sometimes when she activates her abilities making them slip through her fingers. In terms of fighting she is a rather odd sort of pacifist- she dislikes hitting the enemy with her bare hands, but is merry to hit them with her staff or summon up creatures to do her dirty work for her. Happy in her everyday life, although she may seem naïve January is capable of cutting truths mostly because she is unaware of how the world works outside of her home- rather than being a virtue, instead honesty is a curse afflicting only stereotypical do-gooders and princesses. She is completely trusting of others because of this, takes everything at face value and is confused by sarcasm. January can sometimes get overemotional and is burdened by her feelings in tough situations.

Description: January is a rather odd figure to be seen walking down the street- maybe it’s the orange-blonde hair tied up by purple bows in huge ponytails reaching her ankles, or the sceptre taller than she is. Being quite petite herself at five foot two and very skinny, January is naturally good at blending into crowds, and her abilities only add to this. Well, she would be perfectly inconspicuous if she lost the staff, which is almost six feet high and has a large pink sphere held in place by swirling purple energy on the end, leading to many odd looks in the street, not that she would notice.

Deep, large blue eyes are framed by a heart-shaped face, with a button nose, a spray of freckles and an overall stereotypically ‘cute’ demeanour. Her outfit itself is a shabby sleeveless purple blouse with a knee-length white skirt. Completing the image of eccentricity is a pair of lavender-coloured stockings with pale shoes and circular toe guards.

Despite the fact that one may think that this could never be disguised under any circumstances, the perfectly innocent January happened upon a rather oversized cloak similar to those worn by members of the Organization XIII, with the critical difference being that it is a rosy colour with a white lining, meaning that often nothing apart from the shoes, her head, and her hand holding the staff can be seen, with her hair tucking down into the back. She then just looks rather ordinary by the standards of her society, meaning that she appears only mildly quirky by the standards of everyone else. The hood can flop over her head from time to time, shadowing her face.

History: January Meriabilis comes from a world of magic and colour, where the birds tweet happily in the treetops many an hour, the natural fauna and flora are friendly and cuddly, and the people themselves are generally good-natured and plump, as is traditional in such homely places. January as a girl enjoyed a simple and clean life- she went to school and was taught how to use magic, she went home and helped her parents do work around the house. Her particular branch was summoning magic, and so the local creatures were used to assist her in chores.

At the age of ten, as was customary, January was allowed her staff, and in a moment of stupidity she chose the most garish one possible, despite repeated advice that this was unlikely to do well in life if she was ever called upon to use her magic in ‘another world.’ Although this initially baffled January, she soon learnt that there were places other than the one she lived in, and when she received her first quest, as some girls did (to hunt down a Nobody made of metal, who stole a book on the Power of the Heart from the Sacred Library, and defeat it to regain the book), she found all the necessary equipment, including a cloak to disguise her clothing.

Catching a ride on a passing Gummi Ship, January fell asleep and was roughly awoken by a member of the crew; when she finally gathered herself enough to get off of the ship, she was directly in Halloween Town, where she was at first confused but soon found her bearings. Despite clearly not fitting into the overall ambiance of the place, she is almost infectiously merry and is asking questions perfectly cheerily, still unaware of the fact that her target is currently in the bowels of the very World she is in.

Skills and Powers: January has been trained to become proficient in forms of summoning magic, and so can call up various creatures of the woodland and farmland to do her bidding, often sitting back in combat to allow wild wolves to fight for her. She can control them on a low level to make sure they do not attack her or her allies, but aside from this they act as they would in the wild. On top of this, her staff can transform into a broom to allow for aerial transport and an overhead means of observation, but the staff needs a recharge period of two hours after extended times of usage- this extends to both flight and summoning creatures not indigenous to the world she is currently in. All she by herself can do is use a natural ability and become intangible- allowing her to walk through walls and fade through attacks, but not disappear completely- she is visible but not truly “there” per se. This makes her naturally defensive, and her fast legs lend to a quick getaway.

Character Theme: What a Surprise!?- Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
Battle Theme: Night of Fate- Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Other: January has a burgeoning chocolate addiction, and can often be found with a variety of bars on her person or being consumed and likes food in general, especially hot buttered toast. She pretends to be able to understand animals, but aside from the ability to control them on a low level she has no such thing.
-----
OK, so yes, we're all unsure as to whether the Gummi Ships survived post-KHII, but because Mickey left a letter they may have been found again. So I'll go with that.

Don't worry, she'll get serious eventually. I desperately needed a contrast to the rather grim Liujex, and her music reflects this by being generally more uplifting.

Last edited:

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Can I reserve a spot in this RP?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
I am assuming that there is no more spots left? Seeing as there are alot of players currently reserved. However, if there is a spot, I would like to reserve as a non-nobody(human).