• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
Is the Manga any good? Does it follow the game, or is it a differnt story line?

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Kingdom Hearts Manga books are good. Not always follows the game. Sometimes it has different scenes then the game. And most of the pictures in the book don't appear in the game.

Kyoto-chan

What Sha-Ichi-kun said.

For instance...in the CoM manga, [or as far as I can think back] the beginning of it has what happens before the game in the beginning FMV, whereas [I believe] the actual FMV just shifts from Sora and the gang chasing Pluto to what happens at night.

Bulbasaur trainer James

#1 Bulbasaur Fan!
I read the first volume and I really liked it.

It has some changes in it, I haven't read it OR played KH for a while but as far as I can remember the first Genie wish was far more logical then in the game.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: well the manga was basically an adaptation of the game by Shiro Amano. though I really did enjoy reading it!! :D it was just amusing to see weird faces on the characters!! xD I enjoyed the little four panel comics in the back of the manga!! Cid's Day made me laugh!!!

when reading through all four volumes I noticed that the only world that was left out was Deep Jungle. I wonder why that world was left out of the manga version. now I'm just patiently waiting for the Chain of Memories series to come out!! :)

kawaii*ninja

Bloody Rose
I kindove like the manga, i woul'd read the next book... My friend lent it to me, and its in such bad condition i can't evin read half of it. -_-

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: I think there a site where you can download the manga from... >.>

Ugobama

The chapters are usually just a few pages long. From the few chapters i saw, it was okay i guess. And the chapters i read actually followed the game.

Kyoto-chan

rose: well the manga was basically an adaptation of the game by Shiro Amano. though I really did enjoy reading it!! :D it was just amusing to see weird faces on the characters!! xD I enjoyed the little four panel comics in the back of the manga!! Cid's Day made me laugh!!!

when reading through all four volumes I noticed that the only world that was left out was Deep Jungle. I wonder why that world was left out of the manga version. now I'm just patiently waiting for the Chain of Memories series to come out!! :)

The omakes? XD Some people think Shiro Amano-sensei was smoking a special kind of crack when he wrote those omakes. XD (Especially the Riku Replica ones at the end of CoM volume 2...XDD)

Well, that's possibly because Disney lost their copyright to Tarzan (I think - I read it somewhere; can't remember)...AND yess CoM manga...TOMORROW!! D:

...;_; I wanted to buy the KH manga boxset today, but my mother wouldn't let me. >_>;;; (D: That was the only reason I wanted to go into Borders too. -grumble-)

Ah, and yesss. The manga is very adapted from the game...love Shiro Amano-sensei's version of it better, though. XD (Love the "stalker" thing with Roxas' photos from the KH2 manga most especially. xD)

CrimsonX

where'd you guys get the manga exactly? Is it in stores?

Kyoto-chan

There's scanlations and RAWs of the manga on the internet. And Tokyopop has released the first series in a boxset about a month ago, and (as of today) the first volume of the Chain of Memories series.

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
There's a site you can read it on, but I'm not sure if I can post the link. PM me and I'll send it to you xD

blazingjirachi

oblivion weilder
hmmm cool topic anyone playing number 2 i am and it totally rocks

Kyoto-chan

There is, it's currently running in Monthly Shounen Gangan. Recently, the sixth chapter was released.

Bulbasaur trainer James

#1 Bulbasaur Fan!
I just reread the Manga and I am re-playing Kingdom Hearts.
I think the manga was a bit rushed, and I don't like how the Chapters end in the middle of scenes.

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
I got the first volume of the manga and while the actual story and art itself are good, the layout of the translation looks sloppy and rushed- theres a pointless border at the bottom of every page and it just makes it look bad. But the actual story isn't too bad.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
rose:
when reading through all four volumes I noticed that the only world that was left out was Deep Jungle. I wonder why that world was left out of the manga version.

I don't think they had Halloween Town either, did they?