• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kirara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
This is a thread dedicated to Kirara of Inuyasha. Here are the rules; no bashing and no comments like, "This thread is stupid" or "Inuyasha sucks". These comments WILL be ignored. And FYI, I'm not an over obsessed fan, I just thought it would be cool to have a thread like this. You can post pics or thoughts of Kirara here. Once again, NO BASHING.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Oh, goddamn it. Not another one.

Rave

Banned
I demand that this thread be closed for being such an absurdity to the whole community.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Why are you making a thread deditcated to one character no one cares about??

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Because said character is allegedly OMG <3 KawAI DESU NE!

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
I demand that this thread be closed for being such an absurdity to the whole community.

READ THE FIRST POST. No bashing this thread. This is for Inuyasha fans ONLY. So please keep your comments to yourself and don't crowd this thread with retarded little quirks. In other words, stop acting like a dick and post somewhere else.

If there are any ACTUAL Inuyasha fans out there, please post here.

Once again, PLEASE don't keep posting here if you are anti-Inuyasha.

Last edited:

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
READ THE FIRST POST. No bashing this thread. This is for Inuyasha fans ONLY. So please keep your comments to yourself and don't crowd this thread with retarded little quirks. In other words, stop acting like a dick and post somewhere else.

If there are any ACTUAL Inuyasha fans out there, please post here.

Once again, PLEASE don't keep posting here if you are anti-Inuyasha.
I SAY THEE NAY. Your taste is bad and we are required by law to tell you.

Rave

Banned

The bashing done on this thread is the first post of this thread, by starting a stupid thread about something that nobody gives 2 shits about.

...What?
Why are you guys being so cruel? First in the Inuyasha Thread, now here.
Anyway, I like Kirara, mostly because she looks like a ba-neko demon.

Rave

Banned
Nothing like weeaboos filling up a thread with their ridiculous nonsensical speeches.

...What?
Why are you guys being so cruel? First in the Inuyasha Thread, now here.
Anyway, I like Kirara, mostly because she looks like a ba-neko demon.

Yea and why make a new topic over one little mascot when you should post that crap on the Inu Yasha thread? You deserve be flamed.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
I like Kirara because she reminds me of my friend's cat. I think it's cool how she can transform and fly.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
I like Kirara because she reminds me of my friend's cat. I think it's cool how she can transform and fly.

That doesn't warrant making a new thread for a single crappy character from a mediocre manga/anime series.

Rave

Banned
What do alot of your friends that have lousy taste in anime, have anything to do with the stupid creation of this thread?

If we allowed character threads, this forum would become fan clubs for thousands (even millions) of characters.

There's an Inuyasha thread for discussion of everything related from the manga. Go have some fun there.

Status
Not open for further replies.