• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kirby manga coming to the US

SmartD

I was surfing the web until I found this:

Kirby_Manga

Looks like the Kirby manga will come out in english on September 7, 2010. What do you think about it?

7 tyranitars

haha kirby is coowl :p, too bad it's us not europe ah well never read manga of it anyway didn't even now there was..

FEEPtheFlareon

Crazy but not insane
Interesting; I wonder if it will sell at all.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh wow! And it's being distributed by VIZ (Kids) too, I saw that coming a mile away (the Kids part).

I loved the anime and the games are decent too, glad that the price wasn't hiked like most other VIZ products too. I might just buy the first volume and if it's good, I'll probably purchase the others. I really hope it's as good as the anime :]

Dattebayo

Banned
The first thing in my mind after seeing this is "Kirby had a manga?" I wonder it's based off the early Kirby games.

Him

Her
There was a Kirby manga?!
-dropdead-

I'll read it as soon as it's released!.. in Canada.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Cool for Kirby. I hated the anime, but if this is good, we'll see.

SmartD

There was a Kirby manga?!
-dropdead-

I'll read it as soon as it's released!.. in Canada.

Yes, he does have his own manga. There's even different kinds of Kirby manga, just like there's different kinds of Pokemon manga. Here's a page showing the different kinds (mostly 4koma)

http://www.kirbysrainbowresort.net/multimedia/manga/

I think there's more than that, but I'm not sure.