• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kirby of the stars thread!

SmartD

Hey! I made a Kirby thread some time ago. Since it's kind of old, I guess it would be okay to bring it back up.

I like the kirby anime because it's different from the games. Some of the characters are funny (dedede, escargoon). I think it's the best.

Cyan

Mortal
Dedede was the only redeamable value. God, didn't we have this discussion?

Dattebayo

Banned
I always thought the anime was better than Pokemon probably because the funny moments of King Dedede and Escargoon put every Team Rocket moments to shame. The only downfall of the anime was the lack of Marx and Zero Two's appearance.

sanjay120

?(???)?
I absolutely love the anime. Dedede and Escargon are hilarious, and so is Metaknight in his own way (though mostly he's just really cool). Fumu isn't as annoying as you'd think she'd be if someone just described her to you. Knuckle Joe has what is perhaps the best character development of a minor character I have ever seen. The only downsides are lack of maskless!Meta and batwings!Meta, lack of other villains (although I guess they could come in a second/third season if one is ever made), and the last few episodes which kind of ruin Metaknight and make Nightmare look like a pushover. Penis-Halberd totally makes up for that though.

SmartD

You know the episode "Shell Shocked" that never got aired because of a baseball program? Since Kirby is now back on air, is possible they will show it without any setbacks?

sanjay120

?(???)?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynRbrArgink

Good episode but I much prefer 88 and 55 for subtexty fun.

Also lol Macho-san, HAI-HAI-HAI-HAI-ONE-TWO-ONE-TWO

All this talk of HnK hilarity reminds me of Noseman.

Last edited:

Jaguar297

I'm back!
All this is pretty much Kirby: Right back at ya! on 4kids TV and so if you want it English on Saturday in the morning. I'm pretty sure its in Canada so I like to watch it. Kirby's so cute!!!! ;)

sanjay120

?(???)?
Ah, that reminds me. I should like to KRR, in case someone is not aware of it. They sub episodes, they mostly go in order and they're working on 67 now but 88, 89, 94, and 95 have been done too. Most people there hate the dub with a passion but there are a few fans of it.

Ah, yes. My favorite Anime. I just watched the Max Flexer episode in english, and the song was so much better in Japanese :'(
And then there's the awesomeley funny moments, such as...

One
Two
Three

Awesome ^-^

And I love to mock Meta Knight's 4Kids dub voice. *pokes Profile Picture* : D

milenadrg

I wachet Kirby, but just few episodes. I think it's good, but I don't saw the end(if there is). Can, please somebody tell me whats hapend with them. Once I saw Kirby dead...
Is that end, they died?
What happend to Meta, Dee and Es, are they still alive or not?

Last edited:
I wachet Kirby, but just few episodes. I think it's good, but I don't saw the end(if there is). Can, please somebody tell me whats hapend with them. Once I saw Kirby dead...
Is that end, they died?
What happend to Meta, Dee and Es, are they still alive or not?

Woah, where did you see that? They wouldn't dare kill anyone off, if FailKids did the dubbing. Anyhoo, to answer your question...

Kirby, with the help of the Star Rod, defeats Nightmare, therefore ending Holy Nightmare Co.'s shenanagins. Everyone survives, including Dedede, Escargon and Meta Knight ^-^

The last 5 episondes are the ones that explain everything. YouTube only provides raw Japanese though D:
Also...

IMMAH NOWZMAN.

Last edited: