• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

kirla help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
hey yal!!!!
in sappire i have this level 27 kirla that i am having trouble with, i have a macho brace on it but yet it wont level up as fast as i want it, i have just beat norman and where should i go to level it up to level 40 QUICK!!

Lemonade

Kirlia level up slowly. Your best bet is to slap an Exp. Share on it if you have one, train in places with decent level pokemon and be patient.
I'd give specific locations but it's been a while since I last played. I think the routes before Fortree would be a good place.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Please use the Official Help Thread in the RSE FAQ subsection, as mentioned in the rules here, rather than make multiple threads for each question. (Also putting a million exclamation marks in the title doesn't look that great either. =P).

Generally, if you're training in-game, then just use places which more or less match your Pokemon's level. If you have an Ecp. Share as Lemonade mentioned that helps too, as you can take on higher-levelled Pokemon with others, while Kirlia gets the experiance. It's no fast matter though.

Also rebattle people that you can (check the match call function/talk to random trainers you've beaten before after a while), and don't forget the Trick House either - new trainers and puzzles appear each time you beat a gym.

Note that the Macho Brace doesn't increase the experiance points it gets - just doubles the EVs (effort values) you get for each battle, meaning you get the stat gains quicker than usual. More on EVs here.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.