• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kiss Shipping [Ash/Satoshi x Melody/Furura]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna

*glomps*
I have a feeling that no one is going to post here, but oh well... :x

Anyways, I figured out that there was a thread on Kiss Shipping here but it hasn`t been updating since a very long time, so I decided to create one since a) Kiss Shipping is my favorite shipping & b) There hasn`t been much discussion on this wonderful couple... & yes, I do understand the fact that this couple has only been seen in the movie, Pokemon 2000 & that really sucks. :\​

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Nah, you're in the right forum. The land of sexy shippings! xD

Cute banner! I have to say that this is one of the only Ash shippings I can withstand besides Pokeshipping. It's a sweet shipping. Melody seriously has to appear again someday. I loved her character interactions with everyone.

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
not at all, you're not alone :)

sadly, I think the last KissShipping thread died :( sorry Shego...

but of course, I'm in for this one, it'll always have a place in my heart, for it is the first ship that was obvious to me (yes, even before PokéShipping) and of course, the first girl who kissed Ash...and he liked it ! :D

plus, Melody's cute ^_^'

I'm in ;)

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Un, that's right. So what if you posted it in the Stories forum first? It's in the right place now.

Going on... I agree with the guy above; Kissshipping had some better hinting in the movie it appeared than Pokeshipping on most of the saga, even if people keep saying Melody was supporting that one. (I don't get it, but oh well.)

What do you other guys like Kissshipping for?

shadow_shipper

...indeed...

as I said, the whole concept is very well thought, and adorable...
as I said again, she's the first one to have kissed him, and he liked it, so it shows that maybe he'd want more ? :rolleyes:

truly one of my favourite pairings.

Jenna

*glomps*
OMG! I have comed here to save the thread! =<

I love these kind of shippings & I found it so sweet when she kissed Satoshi. I find it adorable!

(I hope people will still post here! =x)

Stormplayer27

pokemon is boring
her personality seems to mach ashes..........I just like it

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
Status
Not open for further replies.