• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kissshipping Official Discussion(All-new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
This is the brand new version of Kissshipping. The old one has closed because it was 30 days old. As we all know, kissshipping is the shipping between Ash/Satoshi,and Melody/Flura from PKMN 2000. If you are the fan of Ash,and Melody, you come to the right place. We can share everything that has to do with Kissshipping,including fanfics,fanarts,and everything else. You want to talk about it, then you come to the right place.

Rules:
1)No bashing.
2)No spamming.
3)No hentai(if you still want to,then PM to each other).
4)Please stay on topic.

Last edited:

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
I can't seem to find the original thread to tell every one about this new one
=[

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Sorry for disappearing last time. Had problems and only managed to return to the Shipping Forums recently.

So, what did you guys talk about last time?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I can't seem to find the original thread to tell every one about this new one
=[

To tell you the truth, the original thread of this shipping was closed because it was 30 days old. So therefore, I happen to create a new one.

Here's the new topic.

When Ash happens to run into Melody,do you think she has the courage to tell him how she feel?

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
To tell you the truth, the original thread of this shipping was closed because it was 30 days old. So therefore, I happen to create a new one.

Here's the new topic.

When Ash happens to run into Melody,do you think she has the courage to tell him how she feel?

Oh HA I didn't know that XD
And ask for your question I think Melody will tell him the truth, she should kiss him again after that LOL. And continue the kissing treand LOL. What happend to the other Kissshipping shippers?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Oh HA I didn't know that XD
And ask for your question I think Melody will tell him the truth, she should kiss him again after that LOL. And continue the kissing treand LOL. What happend to the other Kissshipping shippers?

Well, they haven't post it for while because my old one was closed. As for the topic, I agree with you as always on the right track.

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
I'd join but, i need to know what movie was she from (I'm trying to find some pics right now.)

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Melody's from the movie Pokemon: the Movie 2000

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Well, to answer the question and keep this alive, Yes, I think she would. If only because she would be wanting him too much to stop herself.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
That's is so true Seijiro Mafune!^_^ Melody is one of the high Ashy's chasers in anime. So therefore, Ash shouldn't have a problem developing the relationship with Melody. He may clueless for now, but once he figure it out, it will be a piece of cake for her.

Next topic:

If you write the Kissshipping fic, what it will be like?

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Mafuné.

And, unfortunately, I can't write shipping fics... although, if I could, I'd write the two of them meeting up after one of the leagues (maybe after the Battle Frontier?) and what happens next... probably involving a certain purple-haired thing trying to hog Ash but Melody beats her and the two together celebrate by kissing.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer

If I write a kissshipping fic, it will have a couple of catfights,action,drama,and mostly romance.

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
It would have some romance in it.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Hmm...I always thought those two would be adorable together^^ Anyway's to stay on the topic:

He may clueless for now, but once he figure it out, it will be a piece of cake for her.

XD yeah it will be, and it's so sad how clueless he is *shakes head*.

It would well be shippy for one thing, have some drama and suspense but then come out happily^^ I should probably write one, it would be different from the normal contestshipping and pokeshipping!

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Okay then. Next topic:

If anyone pull Misty's ear from intereptting Kissshipping moments, what do you think of Ash,and Melody's reactions? Try to give an example of that person that pull Misty's ear.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Okay... here.

(Ash and Melody are talking, and about to kiss, when...)
Misty: AAAAAAAASH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! (About to hop on him and pull him away, when...)
*TUG*
Misty: OW! (Turns around, and sees Albert [pseudo-self-insert] tugging on her ear, forcefully.) Stop doing that! It hurts!
Albert: Now you know how Brock felt... anyway, go away, they're cute.
Misty: Oh, yeah?! And if I don't, what will you do? (Albert points to behind him, and she can see a knocked out and beaten Anabel, frothing at the mouth. She shudders, and Albert begins pulling her away.)
Albert: You saw it, now you know it.
Misty: ASH! PLEASE! SAVE ME! (Ash looks at her.)
Ash: Misty? You said something? (Melody pulls him back and kisses him.

It'd be like that, I guess.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Here's mine.

Melody: Ash.
Ash: Huh?
Melody: (smiles at him) Fate has brought us together to be with each other. That means that we get to spend with each other.
Ash: Really?
Melody: Yes. And its all starts now.(begin to kiss)
Misty: (steps in)Not quite! This means that you're not allowed to do that!!
Ash: Whaaa...?
Misty: Oww..(getting ear pulled by Shego).
Shego(me): (pulling Misty's ear)You mean that you got a learn. Not about them. Let's go Waterflower.
Ash,and Melody: (giggles,and they were about to kiss.)

How's that?

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
It's good.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer

happy taco

I own your mommy!
Lolzors i can guess that:

Melody: Ash i finally found you *hugs ash*
Hikari: Get off b*tch he is mine.
Ash: *is clueless* What?
Melody: *Pulls Ash closer* You sure?
Hikari: Yes *Snaps Melody*
Melody: *ignores and kisses ash*
Hikari: *gives up and goes whith brock*
Brock: w00tnes.

Sorry coudnt recist the brock thingy XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.