• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kitten's Trade Shop (Looking for Absols!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicKitten

Absol Lover
Hello! I am Kitten. Welcome to my trading shop! As you know, from the title, I am looking for Absols. But, I won't just trade you anything for an Absol. It has to be either between level 75 and 100, or shiny. I know how to catch them. (In Giant Chasm, just outside the cave!) So, you wonder what I'm trading, right? Well, here's the list!

Latios LVL. 96
Darkrai LVL. 100
Dialga LVL. 100
Palkia LVL. 100
Giratina LVL. 70
Espeon LVL. 100
Lugia LVL. 100
Zorua LVL. 1 (I have many of these!)
Serperior LVL. 36
Umbreon LVL. 45
Eevee (F) LVL. 1
Eevee (M) LVL. 1
Metagross LVL. 53
Cranidos LVL. 20
Nidoqueen LVL. 31
Nidoking LVL. 32
Abombasnow LVL. 40
Mesprit LVL. 50
Swampert (F) LVL. 36
Charmeleon (F) LVL. 30
Druddigon LVL. 32
Riolu (F) LVL. 49

I also offer a "Catch and Train" system. If you want a specific Unova pokemon, I can catch it and train it, up to level 50! I don't do specific natures and I don't have much control over genders, though. If you DO want to Catch and Train, just ask!

Catching/Training:

Wants:
Absol
Zekrom
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Landorus
Kyurem
Tornadus
Thundurus
Male Zebstrika (LVL. 55+)
Braviary

I will post more pokemon to trade as I get them!

Currently training:
Female Zorua

Status
Not open for further replies.