• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Klnothincomin's 3D Pokemon Art Gallery + A Tutorial ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

slm2

Loose Cannon
O.O Wow, they look... Awesome! I really wanna go :) but do you have to be good at drawing? because I sure aint.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
O.O Wow, they look... Awesome! I really wanna go :) but do you have to be good at drawing? because I sure aint.

Well if you can't draw, use an image and trace, and if you don't know anything about shadows, use the image for reference (if it has any shading).
You can use anything from me that I made as long as you give credit!;)

Avinash

"I Am Legend"
Omg, This is alot easier than it looks! The shading part becomes really simple with practice. I managed to convert this to gimp, but the only problem is that I dont know how to expand (overlap the outline) on gimp... I might try a Salemence... that would look pretty cool...

I also found that if you set the blur tool to really low, and then go over the parts between the shading (Like when Leafeons peach color becomes light green) then it makes the shade look more natural! You should give it a try!

Last edited:

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Omg, This is alot easier than it looks! The shading part becomes really simple with practice. I managed to convert this to gimp, but the only problem is that I dont know how to expand (overlap the outline) on gimp... I might try a Salemence... that would look pretty cool...

I also found that if you set the blur tool to really low, and then go over the parts between the shading (Like when Leafeons peach color becomes light green) then it makes the shade look more natural! You should give it a try!

That works also, but I prefer feathering because it takes less time..

Avinash

"I Am Legend"
Ya. You could do both just as an extra.

OMG, I'm sooo mad! I mad a Pilplup version of this on GIMP (It took me 2 hours!) and then when it hit save, my computer shut down!!! Well, since Now I know how to do it, I'm gonna try to do a harder one!

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Ya. You could do both just as an extra.

OMG, I'm sooo mad! I mad a Pilplup version of this on GIMP (It took me 2 hours!) and then when it hit save, my computer shut down!!! Well, since Now I know how to do it, I'm gonna try to do a harder one!

Thats why I save the file BEFORE the last minute. I practically press ctrl+s to save every 3 seconds..

Avinash

"I Am Legend"
Ya, I was in a rush, so I copied it every 10 minutes instead, but when the Comp shut down, the Clipboard got cleared. I'm working on a shiny Salamence right now.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Those are remarkable! They have kinda 3-D. ^__^
How about you can make Darkrai and humans(D/P)?

Wow. These are quite impressive. I especially like how you made Rotom exert a glowing effect about it. Very professional looking ^_^

rekreatur

I really like the idea of your 3-D Pokémon, I might try out that sometime. :3

I seriously envy your shading skills, Glaceon looks lovely. <3 Give me some of that skill, you have too much of it. x|

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Wow, just wow. I'm in awe. That fire effect tutorial seems very useful. n_n Also, your Infernape drawing looked almost better than the real picture. Same goes for Rotom. Your shading is pristine, beyond excellent job.

hollythesnare

master snare ;)
Wow, you have quite a talent and have not received hardly enough credit for what you do. Your art is dazzling and really pops. :D

Im envious of how easy you make it look to be frank. Its amazing what you can do with photoshop (which version of it do you own btw?) Ive been trying for years to get photoshop and it seems I need to save up (lol, lack of money doesnt help much) But my time will come.

I have always done my art 2-D. I mostly draw on computer paper with ink and color pencil. Hopefully I can post them soon.

But as a fellow artist I totally appreciate what it is your doing. I will definately take your instructions into great consideration once I finally own photoshop. I bet others here are just as greatful. You make it seem so easy to do.

Shana_miku

Simplicity♥
Luv them! Your 3D art Pokemon is nice! I wish I could make one, LOL! ^^

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Wow, you have quite a talent and have not received hardly enough credit for what you do. Your art is dazzling and really pops. :D

Im envious of how easy you make it look to be frank. Its amazing what you can do with photoshop (which version of it do you own btw?) Ive been trying for years to get photoshop and it seems I need to save up (lol, lack of money doesnt help much) But my time will come.

I have always done my art 2-D. I mostly draw on computer paper with ink and color pencil. Hopefully I can post them soon.

But as a fellow artist I totally appreciate what it is your doing. I will definately take your instructions into great consideration once I finally own photoshop. I bet others here are just as greatful. You make it seem so easy to do.

I use Photoshop CS2 and 6.0

hollythesnare

master snare ;)
(Oh ok. I know quite a few people with 6.0. I might could get a hold of that version. Dont think its too expensive now)

But wow, the new one looks great. I would have never tried to draw Dialga- theres way too many sharp edges. Thats some weird anatomy right there,lol. But nice job on that one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.