• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Klnothincomin's Fake DPPT attack Gallery

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
This is a gallery of MY fake Diamond and Pearl attacks, feel free to comment about them.
DO NOT POST REQUESTS HERE, Post them in my shop!

Draco Singe
Dragon
Power-120
Acc-90
PP-5
A powerful heat wave that may hurt the user as well. May inflict a burn on the opponent.

Draco-Singe-1.gif

Leaf Barrage
Grass
Power-1 hit KO
Acc-100
PP-10
While taking double the damage from the foe's pokemon and storing the energy for two turns, the user unleashes a barrage of leaves that never miss.
Leaf-Barrage-2.gif

Nova Shower
Electric
Power-95
Acc-100
PP-15
Thousand Sharp stars rain down on the foe's pokemon. The opponent may cause paralysis.
Nova-Shower.gif

Soul Devour
Ghost
Power---
Acc---
PP-5
The user grants the foe's pokemon with half of its base HP. If the user faints in less than 3 turns, the foe's pokemon faints as well. The attack can only be learned by Darkrai and is the only ghost type atack that is effective against normal types.

Souls-Devour-1.gif

Petal Vortex (DP version of Raden Surya's Petal Vortex)
Grass
Power-80
Acc-100
PP-15
The user creates a twister of flower petals that causes damage to any of the foe's pokemon in battle. May cause confusion.

Petal-Vortex-1.gif

Electric Wire (DP version of Raden Surya's Electric Wire)
Electric
Power-15
Acc-100
PP-15
Electric Wires surround the ally's pokemon. If the foe's pokemon make contact with the user or ally's pokemon, it will cause damage to the pokemon. The attack lasts for 3-5 turns and may paralyze.

Electric-Wire-1.gif

Submerge
Water(Finally my first one!)
Power-120
Acc-100
PP-5
The user floods the field with water, causing massive damage to all pokemon in battle.

Submerge.gif

Snow Eruption
Ice
Power-90
Acc-100
PP-10
A huge Snow drift crushes all of the foe's pokemon in battle. May Freeze.

Snow-Eruption.gif

Solar Heat(DP version of Raden's Solar Heat)
Fire
Power-80
Acc---
PP-10
Intense rays of sunlight shines on the feild. If the user is hurt by an opponent's attack, the attacker is hit with Solar Heat. Only lasts for one turn, and can only be used in sunlight. It may burn.
Solar-Heat.gif

Vine Fortress
Grass
Power-50
Acc-90
PP-10
Thorny Vines tangle the opponent. The opponent may flinch. If the Opponent uses a phisical attack, they get hurt by the vines. The attack lasts from 2-5 turns.
Vine-Fortress.gif

Grass Maze
Grass
Power-60
Acc-100
PP-20
A huge buffer of grass covers the field, lowering the opponent's accuracy. The user strikes during the next turn without fail. May Paralyze.
Grass-maze.gif

Aqua Spray
Water
Power-60
Acc-100
PP-20
The user absorbs water first turn, raising its speed. The user releases it the next turn, spraying the opponent with cold water.
Aqua-Sprays.gif

Ignition
Fire
Power-60
Acc-100
PP-20
The user launches hot lumps of coal at the opponent, lowering the opponent's defence. Next turn, the lumps of coal ignites, burning the opponent. The opponent may flinch before the attack takes effect. May burn.
Ignition.gif

Verdant Cannon
Grass
Power-150
Acc-100
PP-5
The user unleashes a shower of leaves that strike the opponent with massive impact. The user must recharge next turn however.
Verdant-cannon.gif

I would be welcomed to hear what you think of my animations and its graphics, it took a long time! Thanks to The Spriters Resource for the Text Box, HP Bars, and other Sprite Rips! The backgrounds were created in photoshop by me. Since they are long and has so many frames, it may appear slow on your computer if your internet speed is slow. Save them to your computer and view it from there, they will faster and at their original speed. Yo may use them in your sig, but give credit. ;078;

Below are some of the attack animation rips from Diamond and Pearl, some were too graphic to rip, so I drew them myself, I will post more soon. If you use them please give credit, it took alot of effort to rip them.

Click here to go to my DP attack rip gallery!
Raden Surya's Fake attack gallery

Last edited:

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
Oh so your making a new thread now? Ok then. Well I have always adored your attacks, they are great, I love snow eruption.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
The Verdant Cannon had to be the most beautiful attack animation I have ever seen.

If only they could use these for future games...

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Thanks, It was originally what Leaf Barrage was supposed to look like, though I still coudn't get the leaves to rotate like Razor Leaf in the DP games.

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
Cool! Good to see you back again. I like Electric Wire and Verdant Cannon the most, but they're all good. Congrats! (And I think I'm gonna give up on my own animation stuff... Flash isn't as fun as I wish it was and there's no way that I'm getting it any time soon.)

Nice Signature, by the way. Are you pro Glaceon too now?

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Cool! Good to see you back again. I like Electric Wire and Verdant Cannon the most, but they're all good. Congrats! (And I think I'm gonna give up on my own animation stuff... Flash isn't as fun as I wish it was and there's no way that I'm getting it any time soon.)

Nice Signature, by the way. Are you pro Glaceon too now?

Hi, long time no see you post, and yeah, I like photoshop and imageready better than flash, it has more plugins and filters. Pro Glaceon too now? I still like Leafeon better.

But I don't think I will have time to continue making attacks or even manage my shop anymore, I have alot of exams and finals at school and also a major Science Fair coming up, so sorry for everyone who admires my work..

Tacharine

Not From Concentrate
Very well animated,
but on the Grass Maze attack, It's obviously Photoshop. XP

My favorite has got to be snow eruption.

I would love for you to continue these. You're very talented.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
OHHH!
Your making a new thread, huh? Anyways...

I feel SOOO Boring! Why? Cause I'm saying the same as everyone else! Verdant cannon's my fav... Water Spray and Ignition are cool too... I just think Water Spray should have more power, since you have to charge it.

NO! You are NOT stopping! A science fair? I know what you're saying, those take a LOT of preparation if you want to do good! (What was mine last time again? Hmm...) Anyway, maybe you could make some more after your science fair? Sure you'll get lots of great ideas from it!

See Ya Later!

xPanda

~~~~
i loved all the grass moves especially verdant cannon
i also liked nova shower and soul devour

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Oh, I have a question. Is Verdant Cannon Special?

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Did you do my requests:
Aura Fist
and
Slow Wind?
Plus the new ones rule!

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
Niiice, very creative. Submerge caught my eye.. I like it.