• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Klnothincomin's First sprite thread

What do you think of my first sprites?

• Good for a beginner

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • Nice

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • Needs improvement

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Excellent

Votes: 139 73.2%
  • Horrible

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
And Flareon with more firey practice
Fireflareon.png

Flareon with more fire....................................................................................
.....................................Dude! flareon looks great, as sexy as ever!

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
^^^I scratched a flareon a few weeks ago, but it looks like the sugimori.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
The potential level is OVER 9000! *smashes scouter*

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
The potential level is OVER 9000! *smashes scouter*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Oh my god, my friends and I make jokes about that all the time, so this post was very enjoyable for me. You have managed to put a smile on my face, even after I have to deal with serebii being taken over by n00bs!

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
I love the Altaria and Swablu and the Flareon they are awesome. keep It up.

what else do I have to say.....this is just awesome
Regizong= exelent
Dialkia= meh it is a bit simple
Blakinape= good :D
Fire Type Altaria= also good :D
Gleafeon= a bit like Dialkia
Crimseon= S.U.P.E.R looks like summer and fall in one <3

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Wait... Klnc, You're telling me the metaleon was you're first ever scratch?
The world just died in face of you're godly... No, Arcuasly Spriting abilitys! (Sprites, Rips, AND Fake animations? AND you do requests? Are you sure you're a mere mortal?)
Continue and Do awsome! (I just realized... In the evo Spriting contest, We all are about to get utterly destroyed by you're FIRST scratch! AND its animated!!!
Must... Stop... Talking...

Smell Ya Later (Quoted from... You know who! No? R/B/Y Rival)

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
It is called practice....and examine alot of DP sprites and other scratches to learn BEFORE scratching your first sprite. I never just do something without knowing how to do it. ^_^

NIGAH IN UNDIES

Pokemon Mercenary
Oh, wow. The fire Altaria and Swablu are amazing.

njl202

I like them. Especially Metaleon, and Flygon's repose. You should probably work on your devamp though.. The edges. Except for that, you've done a great job.

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
I really like your Dialkia, especially with Dialga's chest crest-thing. But with everything else, very good job!