• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Klnothincomin's First sprite thread

What do you think of my first sprites?

• Good for a beginner

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • Nice

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • Needs improvement

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Excellent

Votes: 139 73.2%
  • Horrible

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Oooooooo!
I can't wait!
I hope you do a good job cause not many people make good dragon Eeveelutions.
If you give me the link to to contest I will go there and vote.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Oh neat new stuff!
I like the Dragon Eeveelution.
I love your Reposed Uxie and Azelf. The Reposed Dialga is also very good.
The recolored Ho-oh is good but the only differences I notice is it is a little bit lighter and it's belly is pink-ish instead of white.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Oh neat new stuff!
I like the Dragon Eeveelution.
I love your Reposed Uxie and Azelf. The Reposed Dialga is also very good.
The recolored Ho-oh is good but the only differences I notice is it is a little bit lighter and it's belly is pink-ish instead of white.

Thanks, the Ho oh was a 4 coloured recolor for the WSC 11 so I had to make the colors different and the belly couldn't be white becuase white is a tint, not a color -.-

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
These Are Extremely good!

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Thanks, the Ho oh was a 4 coloured recolor for the WSC 11 so I had to make the colors different and the belly couldn't be white becuase white is a tint, not a color -.-

How is white a tint and not a color?
Also I noticed some stuff on ur first post I didn't see before:
I like the Garchomp devamp....It looks alot better than I could make it look.
The Gallalade Defence Form looks odd...I think his head is too thin and the things on his hips are too high.
I love the reposed Flygon.
I love the Bone/Ghost Typhlosion.
The Registeel/Regice fusion looks cool. It looks like a super uber.
Your 4-way fusion is cool. What pokemon did you make it with? The only ones I can recognize are Tauros and Nintails.
Glailie/Umbreon looks awsome! It would definatly be in my team if it was a real pokemon.
Heatran/Lairon looks really cool. They are like the perfect 2 to fuse together cause they are really simalar.

K that is all my praise for now! :D

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
How is white a tint and not a color?
Also I noticed some stuff on ur first post I didn't see before:
I like the Garchomp devamp....It looks alot better than I could make it look.
The Gallalade Defence Form looks odd...I think his head is too thin and the things on his hips are too high.
I love the reposed Flygon.
I love the Bone/Ghost Typhlosion.
The Registeel/Regice fusion looks cool. It looks like a super uber.
Your 4-way fusion is cool. What pokemon did you make it with? The only ones I can recognize are Tauros and Nintails.
Glailie/Umbreon looks awsome! It would definatly be in my team if it was a real pokemon.
Heatran/Lairon looks really cool. They are like the perfect 2 to fuse together cause they are really simalar.

K that is all my praise for now! :D

Tints are light shades of a color, such as pink is a bright shade of red and peach is a light shade of orange. The Gallade form didn't turn out as good as it should have -.-". The 4 fusion is of Ninetails, Tauros, Rapidash, and Electabuzz.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Oh I was thinking that Electabuzz might be in there somewhere!

Wow thanks for the info I never knew that before!

Is there another contest you are gonna enter soon?

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix
WOW! I love the Azelf, Uxie and Dialga reposes. I can honestly find no flaws. And Just a minor thing. "My second Scratch, Crimseon, a fire eeveelution of eevee". Eeveelution generally means an evolution of eevee. But, as I said, minor thing. The sprites are amazing. Keep up the good work.

Douger

Veteran Spriter
I have decided to try scrating more trainer sprites, so here is me xD

Kevin.png

So young yet so so good at spriting. I'm with you there, buddy.
Love the sprite. Very well made and good design.
AND THAT DIALGA REPOSE! I've never seen anything more amazing! Is that scratch?!

Great work, kl, your stuff is great.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.

So young yet so so good at spriting. I'm with you there, buddy.
Love the sprite. Very well made and good design.
AND THAT DIALGA REPOSE! I've never seen anything more amazing! Is that scratch?!

Great work, kl, your stuff is great.

Yes, all my reposes are scratches, scratching used to be my worst area until now xD and I think I have memorized all of dialga's features, that one was sophisticated. Alot of people say I am a child genious, even though what I do isn't really that much amazing, even for 13 year olds..

Douger

Veteran Spriter
Yeah, many people praise me too. I guess 13 year olds just rock at spriting. =D
And isn't it really cool that we're better than some other people who could be 20 right now? It's kind of cool.

How long have you been spriting? Even though this is your first thread, you must have been working for a long time.
In February, like the 26th or something, I'll have sprited for four years.

But I'm getting off topic. You should work on a Palkia repose next! I can just imagine it now...

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Ive only sprited for a few months, about a week before I opened my thread. Like I said, I learn fast, it is a trait. To my opinion, Palkia is much more complicated than dialga, I might not me working on it yet..

Douger

Veteran Spriter
No kidding. It's taken me, and many, many others years to match up to your level. I don't know how you do it!
Talk about child genius. I made a Dialga scratch a few minutes ago, but it's not nearly as good as yours.

You can do Palkia. If you can't now, you probably can in a few minutes. XD

Keep it up, you have great potential!

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Wow the trainer you did is really good.
Hey I was in the Week 14 contest thing and I saw your castforms.
They were soooooo good!
I was wonderig if i could use them for my region?
I would definatly give you credit.