• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Klnothincomin's First sprite thread

What do you think of my first sprites?

• Good for a beginner

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • Nice

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • Needs improvement

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Excellent

Votes: 139 73.2%
  • Horrible

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Love the new ones!
Have you done the Trainer sprite I requested on the dudemeister's forum?

No, I haven't done it yet, but I will sooner or later..just now at this moment ^^

Here is one of the most unlikely fusion combinations, they look nothing alike, different colors, differend shape, category, etc.

Here is a Palkia and Milotic fusion

Palkitic.png
Palkiticcolored.png

C+C all you want ^^

Douger

Veteran Spriter
Oh...my freaking...god...
it...it's GAWD!!!

There's not much to crit here, but maybe you should rethink the shading on the pink hair-like things. It makes them look like steel.
Otherwise, it's a pretty flawless sprite. Once again, well done, klnothincomin.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
No, I haven't done it yet, but I will sooner or later..just now at this moment ^^

Here is one of the most unlikely fusion combinations, they look nothing alike, different colors, differend shape, category, etc.

Palkitic.png
Palkiticcolored.png

C+C all you want ^^

Holy Cow! That's ama-za-zing!

I really like this one of yours. It's very interesting yet it blends well and fits together. My only crit was already said by Douger. The shading on the hair is a bit un-hair-like. I know its not that helpful after Douger already said something, but I couldn't pass up saying something about this masterpiece.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!

Palkitic.png
Palkiticcolored.png

C+C all you want ^^

Wow, just wow. I don't see anyflaws in it.
I think the shading for the 'hair' seems fine because Milotic's 'hair' seems more like, well, I never thought of it as hair, more like an entension of her body. (Basically like mucles and stuff covered in skin.)

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
The Fire-Gryphon-thing looks amazing. All the new contest entries are flawless, like the rest of you sprites. I would be very shocked if you made a sprite that someone could critsize.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Objection! I always criticise his sprites! For being so good! *shot*

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
A lot of your basic fusions are more or less elemental reposes, not so much fusions... but they're done well. :p

Your contest entries are absolutely fantastic lol.
Great stuff overall.

CrystalDepths

Jack Of All Trades
When did you make the Fire-Gryphon thing? It's AMAZING! How did you make it? As a scratch?

CrystalDepths

Jack Of All Trades
As I said before it's pretty sweet. but it seems kinda strange that it goes from so simple to so complex. Is there a middle evo?

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
CrystalDepths: I am sure there is, klnotincomin probly just hasn't made it yet, but he should...

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Oh my, new sprites.

On the splice of Empoleon, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, Dialga's crest just seems slapped on.

Also, the green rotomized Pokemon hurt my eyes, maybe lowering the saturation on the green areas a bit?

On the splice of Palkia and Milotic, one of the scales on the neck has a hole in the outline.

And still, your sprites are putting off extreme levels of awesomeness, try to fix that, kay?

In addition, how do you get the frames to do effects like vibrating from side to side or jumping?

All for now.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Oh my, new sprites.

On the splice of Empoleon, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, Dialga's crest just seems slapped on.

Also, the green rotomized Pokemon hurt my eyes, maybe lowering the saturation on the green areas a bit?

On the splice of Palkia and Milotic, one of the scales on the neck has a hole in the outline.

And still, your sprites are putting off extreme levels of awesomeness, try to fix that, kay?

In addition, how do you get the frames to do effects like vibrating from side to side or jumping?

All for now.

Well, there isn't much you could really do to make the crest look not slapped on.

The rotomized pokemon were made using the official Rotom Mow form colors.

I haven't noticed the hole (yet I'm too lazy to change and since not many will notice it)

The vibration is basically the sprite changing from on position to another position the next frame and repeating the process. So the first frame, the sprite will be in the center, then in the second, it will be a few pixels to the right, then on the third frame, it will be a few pixels left, and so on.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Oh my, new sprites.

All for now.

Well, there isn't much you could really do to make the crest look not slapped on.

I haven't noticed the hole (yet I'm too lazy to change and since not many will notice it)

The vibration is basically the sprite changing from on position to another position the next frame and repeating the process. So the first frame, the sprite will be in the center, then in the second, it will be a few pixels to the right, then on the third frame, it will be a few pixels left, and so on.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist

You could take the crest from your Dialga scratch and place it in on the sprite.

Suddenly that reminds me of someone, but who? *thousands of signs appear around me, pointing to myself* I guess I'll never figure it out.

*writes it down*

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Hey guys, I haven't been on Sppf lately becuase my internet have been down. But here are some sprite updates. I have continued ripping some Platinum tiles and buildings and also reripped some Platinum tiles to replace the DP ones. I ripped all of Jubelife, Sandgem, Twinleaf, Floraroma, some stuffs in routes and Eterna forest. Enjoy! GIVE CREDIT IF USED ^^ (already had someone make a banner using one of my 3D art without giving credit)

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg160/klnothincomin/Moretilebuildings.png

Very big file.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Ok, so I have ripped and edited more Platinum sprites and tiles and also reshaded some of the previous sprites. The ones on the bottom have both dark and light styles because in Platinum, there are shadows of trees in the forests and also highlights, so I included both. I still haven't decided if you guys (who use the tiles) would prefer the sprites to be separated into tiles or combined.

City-Buildings.png

Put these to good use guys ^^ (Or just enjoy them)