• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Klnothincomin's First sprite thread

What do you think of my first sprites?

• Good for a beginner

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • Nice

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • Needs improvement

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Excellent

Votes: 139 73.2%
  • Horrible

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
So I joined PokeCommunity a few days ago and entered my first sprite contest there^^

SUMMER_HGSS_by_klnothincomin.png

The theme is Summer and we are unfortunately limited to using only one shade of multiple different colors. As you see, I've used only NINE (yes, get it to ur head now) different colors and dithered them together to create other colors.

Please view from a distance, the quality will be much better ^^.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
Those are suckish.

Joking.
They are hell awesome, I love them all.
Say, can we make for me a badge? <:

Last edited:

Starrmyt

still loves gen II
I have no more interest in joining any more fan games.

Awwwwwwwww.........................

Lol, anyway, your sprites are great, as always. I have been following your work on dA, and I recently saw your Giratina sprite there. It was...just awesome.

I'm getting into scratching myself, and I'm using you as...uhm...a rolemodel, if you will XD.

So...yeah. Keep up the good work!

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Been such a long time since I updated, dust is filled in here.

Another sprite update. Just a gryphon fakemon line, nothing special. I am not sure if this will be in our fangame or not. I have no names for them yet xD Except the first one will be called Crimsie.

Gryphon_Evolutionary_line_by_klnothincomin.png

Please, some C+C for once, don't just say they look great, say why.

Tropiking

They look really good. The only thing that I could see is that it's a bit of a drastic change from the first stage to the second. An egg with wings to a young gryphon just seems a little far of a stretch. The sprites are well done as usual though.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
They look really good. The only thing that I could see is that it's a bit of a drastic change from the first stage to the second. An egg with wings to a young gryphon just seems a little far of a stretch. The sprites are well done as usual though.

It's evolution, big changes occur. Like Snorunt to Froslass, Magikarp to Gyarados, Trapinch to Vibrava, etc.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
I really love ur Fire evo line!

I can't see anything wrong with it except I think the middle evo's head is kinda chubby...

Still though, wow u are amazing.

Turquoise

Kanto Trainer
Awesome Uxie/Azelf pixel overs, and I love most of your fusions, as well as the Corsola evo! Great sprites in general!

By the way, I bookmarked this page as a sprite resource!