• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Know the Future or Wait?

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
For the Pokemon Anime, do you like knowing about new episodes coming to U.S. because they have aired in Japan. OR do you like waiting until the episode airs in the U.S. and learning what happens. I like to wait what happens. I get really mad when someone says out of nowhere the episode that happened in Japan. Why just today I found out who won in May vs. Drew: The Final Battle. I got really mad when I found out. I want it to be a surprise!

Mods please close this if there is another thread like it.

Kabuto

little punks!
I read what happens, so i can watch what interests me and not end up wasting my time with an unbearable filler.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I like having the inside infor so I ways check the spoiler pictures and stuff.

I would prefer to wait to see what happens. Otherwise it gets kind of confusing. :/

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
If I had it my way, I'd wait but people don't know how to use the spoiler tags so I just gave up trying and began watching raws. :/

On a related note, Serebii/Joe needs to split the anime section into a spoiler version and a non-spoiler version. And the forums themselves. It's hard to avoid spoilers when you can see topics like [SPOIL]What will May's Eevee evolve into?[/SPOIL] even when you're on the main forum page. The nerve of people. If the anime spoilers forum was somewhere else, even the bottom of the Anime and Manga section, it would probably be possible to avoid them.

Last edited:

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
I prefer to keep with with the Japanese pace since Denmark haven't gotten any new episodes after Judgement Day. Bah.

I don't even think you could call it spoilers for me then since it isn't likely I get to know about these episodes otherwise. I would rather call it keeping up with the others. Yuh huh.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I keep up with spoilers. Partially because you actually get SPECULATION to occupy yourself between episodes, partially because it's just easier, and partially because I'm so damned curious that I'd have trouble staying away from spoilers anyway.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Spoilers for me. I can't bear being out of the loop. :p If I could find out every little thing that will happen from now until the end of the anime, I would.

Yoshida Amane

SPPf's #2 Tracey Fan
I don't mind spoilers; it doesn't make a difference to me.

Judai-and-sho said:
I love spoilers and since I dont got cable, all I can rely on will be spoilers.

I don't have cable either. I don't mind so much because I don't like the new voices, but I will use spoilers to let me know what's going on.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I stay away from the forums and its potential spoilers entirely until I watch the new episodes, which I do within about a day or so of their release in Japan. Obviously, though, I'm hanging around the "spoilers" forum since I'm waaaay ahead of what was shown in America. So, I'm into the spoilers, but at the same time, I don't spoil myself. ^^'

Hamstar

o snp.
I used to wait until the ep was on to see what happend (cuz I wasn't really into going online that much)

Now, I go on Serebii or something, just to see what the newest ep is called, or to see some pics.....I usually don't read the summary though...

Crystal Clair

I prefer to find out what happens in Japan. If I know about things in Japan and I like something, I can look forward to it in English.
And besides, when you do the "new posts" thing, you get loads of spoiler threads anyway so why bother not spoiling yourself.
I dont even watch the dub anymore unless it's a good episode. The only dub I watch is season 1-5

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I like to know what's going on.

For some reason, I'm constantly craving new information of what the next episode is going to be and what's going to happen. It's kind of addictive. :x

Seiryu

Resident dragon
CyberCubed said:
I like to know what's going on.

For some reason, I'm constantly craving new information of what the next episode is going to be and what's going to happen. It's kind of addictive. :x
Same here. I've been looking at spoilers for Pokémon here since...mid-Johto, some time before the Silver Conference mini-arc. I was probably bored or something and looking for stuff to read or something like that. After a while, it just...became hard to stay away from 'em, y'know?

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Seeing as I'm up-to-date to what's recently happening in the anime, I have no reason to avoid spilers. :p