• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Known Pokemon rivalries

Darkerones

SlowpokeHunter
What are your favorite Rivalries between Pokemon and also list some that are more obscure or that few people know of.

for example,there is a rivalry between Gengar and Ninetales in the Pokemon Dungeon Explorers comic. Not many people know that.

Also a lot of rivalries are only in the anime or movies,such as the Legendary Birds and Lugia. or Zoroark and the Legendary Dogs.

Also,i will apply a brick on the head of anyone who says Zangoose/Seviper!!

George~©

All Gravy
Nothing can beat Snivy and Emolga's rivalry.

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
Oak's water vs oak's grass types

I Feel bad for the Lotad line in there

Zibdas

not bad
Nosepass and Probopass: the epic battle of last century.
And then some.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
^Now we all saw that coming.
Ash's Pikachu and L.T Surge's Raichu.

Magikarp and Feebas. Shelmet and Karrablast. Dialga and Palkia. Groudon and Kyogre. I was going to say Zangoose and seviper, but I don't want to get bricked. Shoot, just said it.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Ha! I already have a brick upon my head! Although I will gladly accept another = )
But I have always loved that rivalry. Truely.

Mew and Mewtwo is also one of my all time favorites! Lots of Pokemon Fans still rave over which is better, Mew or Mewtwo because they never finished their fight in the first- and only movie featuring the two in combat.

I vote Mew = )

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I could imagine maybe espeon and umbreon.