• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

koekie715's Sprites

koekie715

Hello everyone im new to this forum and i create fakemon sprites and i want to show them off here!

Newest sprite:
dead_ice_warrior_by_koekie715-d5mqjvq.png

Ice Ghost Warrior, a lot of scratch work did i here especially on the ice look.

Tips, Request and Ratings are welcome!

Last edited:

ZKE

I like it. Very good work with the ice appearance as it looks quite authentic. I'm not sure about the ghost-particles hovering around the outline, though they aren't exactly bad, just kind of unusual. Likewise for the dark outline - as memory serves, only a few Ghost types have that around them, but it doesn't detract from the sprite. Good job on shading the lower form as well.