1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Koga's Lair wants you to visit!

Discussion in 'Webmasters & Websites' started by Yoshida Amane, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Yoshida Amane

Yoshida Amane SPPf's #2 Tracey Fan

My anime website, Koga's Lair, isn't finished yet, but we need some visitors to make suggestions, etc. The Pokemon section isn't very developed yet; sorry.
    Click here to visit!

2. STJ

STJ meh..^_^'

LOL, it's good so far...

But if you want suggestions... umm... what about more pictures or something?

3. Moonlight.

Moonlight. Well-Known Member

X_X Barely any content.

The layout is alright though. Try not to use too many small coloured fonts with that background though, as it MAY become hard to read.

4. JKaizer

JKaizer Ready for a new day

It's too hard to read the content with such a strong background.

5. Hildergarn

Hildergarn Well-Known Member

Koga may want me to visit... but me no wanna visit 0_o ... use like tabs for your navigation maybe... better background...

6. liquinn

liquinn Boulder Trainer

Fairly good. Background and layout could be better. Checkout mine [link removed] - Maybe we could affilate and we could help each other :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2006
  7. Yoshida Amane

Yoshida Amane SPPf's #2 Tracey Fan

?

Tabs? How do you make them? I've seen them many times but don't know the HTML code.

8. Jetx

Jetx hooray, it's Jetx!

I don't get it at all. It's a load of chat at the top of every pages and not much else...

9. Hildergarn

Hildergarn Well-Known Member

I sortive shouldn't have posted that as i dunno how :S lmao... look on the internet... I don't know how to do HTML...