• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Konnichiwa! -A Proper Introduction-

Tayuri

Lurking as always...
Alright, thank you much.

One Question: Is there anyone who EV trains who's willing to answer a question of mine? I'm not completely positive what board it would go on.

Last edited:

Tayuri

Lurking as always...
Mm, thanks for the link, but I have read through that guide. My question may seem a little obvious, but, my apologies. Say... A Whismur gives one HP EV when defeated, and when the Pokemon is holding the Macho Brace, they get 2 EVs. But Lickitung is said to give 2 HP EVs, With a Macho Brace, would that become 4? Or with Pokerus, would that become 8? Or is the maximum you can get is four? Sorry. ^^;;

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
No, you have it right. With a Macho brace, you get four, and with Pokerus too, you get eight. ^^

Tayuri

Lurking as always...
Thanks so much. ^^