• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Konnichiwa :D

Hello members of Serebii. My name is Trenton, and I'm 16, I feel quite excited to now be a member of Serebii, I've created this account last year but never used it, now I finally can. I've known of this site since I was in middle school, it has been my encyclopedia for Pokemon. It has actually helped me become a better trainer. Well, enough of me rambling on, I'm glad to a member of such a fantastic site. :)

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Wa wa wa! Sole sole sore!
English:Welcome :'D

_Snivy

Lover
Greetings to SPPF! :) If you feel the need to talk to something or want help or anything, send me a Visitor's Message!

See you around!

Atari

Did it on 'em
日本語を話せるか?

Welcome to SPPf! If you have any questions feel free to ask and try to have fun while you're here. c:

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

aikoalex

You should bump up your studies! I was 16 when I first started learning Japanese. If you need any help or a vocab boost feel free to ask. c;

Same here!
I started when I was 16 too! And now going into my 4th year learning it. Done two years Solo and now entering my 2nd year at Uni learning Japanese ^^

G50

No longer posting
Hello Trenton, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™