• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

korobooshi not conected to volbeat and illumise

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukario8

dalek warlord
I was checking the news across the sites and the new numbers which I saw on pokéjungle it looks like korobooshi will evolve but there is only a one pokémon space between korobooshi and korinku also it looks like bippa will evolve and mukkuru may evlove twice my guess is mukkuru is mre like pidgey than tailow and bippa is probably new rattata atleast they seem powerful do you guys agree?

Zoramon089

Rising Trainer
I'm glad all the unreasonable people who didn't understand this do now...

rukario8

dalek warlord
I dunno sometimes the pokémon have weird connections that don't happen in real life and everyone still seemed hooked on that theory

ilabb

omfg hax
well magby and magmar arent anywhere near eahcother in the dex so that doesnt mean anything
They were in the Johto dex, which was when Magby was introduced.

Deja Vu

Thunder Trainer
I was telling everyone this right after 'Booshi got revealed. It was obvious.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
This has been obvious to all since it was revealed as the grasshopper pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.