1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kotones English Name spectulation

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by deokishisu.123, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No,Kotone's english name will be Soul

2. SketchFox7

SketchFox7 Well-Known Member

I already posted the meaning, no one has really contemplated on it yet, lol, maybe with your post they will, my suggestion was Arthur (like King Arthur)

3. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

That actually suits him rather well.

C_L

4. I read some info from bulbapedia about kotone's name in english is Lyra

5. SketchFox7

SketchFox7 Well-Known Member

Haven't you read the last like 2 pages of this thread???

6. Typhlosion Trainer

Typhlosion Trainer Fire Trainer

Serebii's mainsite revealed the name back on Monday

7. ForeverFlame

ForeverFlame WATER TRUMPETS

Redundancy sure is fun.

Anyway, I'm glad that hardly anyone's complaining about her name being Lyra. The Pokemon fandom is notorious for being a group of whiners, so I'm impressed.

8. Typhlosion Trainer

Typhlosion Trainer Fire Trainer

I say alot of ppl arent complaining because they all know Lyra is a good name or at least think its ok.

9. DaAuraWolf

DaAuraWolf *grumble grumble*

Lyra,It`s decent.It`s like the name of the genII remakes,No one thought about HeartGold and SoulSilver being the Name.Well,We will see what Kotone`s name is Lyra or not.

10. DaAuraWolf

DaAuraWolf *grumble grumble*

It`s confirmed,Lyra is Kotone`s English name.The episdoe aired today and it was Lyra.

11. cohenmarioman

cohenmarioman Well-Known Member

Why couldn't here name be a Kotone? Even 4kids keeps some names, but Nintendo/PUSA change almost any name (i.e. Toronka becomes Toronka)

12. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

The episode has aired, so this thread has even less of a reason to stay open now.

Also major laughs at anyone who seriously expected her name to stay "Kotone". I don't even need to explain why.

*puts thread to rest*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.