• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Koumori's Trades

-Koumori-

I suppose my offers aren't that great, but I figure someone is looking for some of these. If you're looking for a rare item, I'll see what I can do about finding one. For anyone looking for a fossil, I have a handful of Helix Fossils, and around 17 Skull Fossils. I have an extra Electrizer, and some spare Amulet Coins, to name a few other helpful items.

What I'm Trading:
Raikou, Lvl 40 (Caught in Colosseum)
Regirock, Lvl 40
Regice, Lvl 40
Registeel, Lvl 40
Groudon, Lvl 56
Kyogre, Lvl 46
Rayquaza, Lvl 70
Phione*
*I don't have any ready, but I can breed Phione, as well as almost all of the non-legendary Pokemon.

What I'm looking for: (Legit only! Please post the Pokemon's information. Level, OT, etc)
Mew
Deoxys
Celebi
Any Pokemon holding TM91 (Flash Cannon), preferably any of the Pearl exclusive, fourth generation Pokemon.

-Edited my post to make it clearer. Appologies for any confusion ^_^;
-Edit again! Like everyone else, I'm having trouble with the slow loading times due to traffic - If I don't respond too often, I'm not ignoring anyone ^_^;;

Last edited:

-Koumori-

Sorry about the confusion guys. The only Pokemon I'm looking for to trade any of what I've listed are Mew, Deoxys and Celebi.

-Koumori-

MEW4LIFE: Is it legit? What's the OT name?

Brettmeeink: What's the OT name?