• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kowen Region

Which pokemon would you start with?

• Leahand

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Cinding

Votes: 36 36.7%
  • Wisorb

Votes: 46 46.9%

• Total voters

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Off? How so?
(Yes, critisism!)

Nidoprince

A lot of these look too simple to draw. Try and challenge yourself a little bit more and focus on making them look great, not having a collection ASAP. I know a lot of Pokemon that are very complicated, so start drawing those types of Pokemon. :)

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Well, I'm not really trying to just get a collection really fast, it's just a lot of my pokemon are rather simple... but quite a few had hard to do qualities (Such as the legends... oh, ya, I forgot. I was going to redo Lapool. I finished rethinking him, now I just need to draw... once I get the nerve to do it). Hey, wait, what am I talking about?! You should see Leviry... once I scan him >.<

Anyway, I think I've been lacking on the pictures, yes? Here's why: Lightning strike. While ago. Month about. Fried the scanner. I'm thinking about taking pictures and uploading them. I think I've improved a lot more with these; I've started putting six drawings on a page (Mostly), conserving space, and I'm finally working through that huge list of ideas I have.

Nidoprince

Well, I'm not really trying to just get a collection really fast, it's just a lot of my pokemon are rather simple... but quite a few had hard to do qualities (Such as the legends... oh, ya, I forgot. I was going to redo Lapool. I finished rethinking him, now I just need to draw... once I get the nerve to do it). Hey, wait, what am I talking about?! You should see Leviry... once I scan him >.<

Anyway, I think I've been lacking on the pictures, yes? Here's why: Lightning strike. While ago. Month about. Fried the scanner. I'm thinking about taking pictures and uploading them. I think I've improved a lot more with these; I've started putting six drawings on a page (Mostly), conserving space, and I'm finally working through that huge list of ideas I have.

Well, I'll check back every now and then. I think some are a bit more complicated, but their basic shape is just very simple. If you make their basic shape very simple, then you have to cover it up with a heck load of details. Take Heatran for instance. He's basically made of teardrops, but he looks very complicated because of his little pieces of lava and metal on him. There are a lot of Pokemon that are simple, and some that are complicated. Like I said, work on the complicated ones. Also, there are baby legendaries and very complicated ones. A lot of the legendaries don't actually have complicated features to them that make them look legendary.

Last edited:

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Any Pokémon that wears gauntlets/wristbands gets a thumbs up from me!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Mi10ticFan: No reason. Complete accident XD

Nidoprince: See your point. So, basicaly, if their basic shape is simple, I should balance it out with lots of details? I guess I kinda forgot about that ^_^;

TheLupineOne: Err... Thanks?

Anyway, got a new scanner (Actually, It's a Printer and Scanner in one, but meh). I just uploaded the 33 things I drew while I didn't have one. It's gonna take a while for me to get up to date, so bear with me. I should have one up later today.

See Ya Later!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Opps...

Okay, okay. It wasn't later that day. I got preocupied.

First, the Racka line colored:

Rackini-1.png

Racka-2.png

Rackadra-2.png

Next, a whole new fakemon. Err... well, it was new, like, right after the scanner was Bzzaped.

Energie.png

Energie
Name origin: Mispelled Energy
Clasification: Energy Pokemon
Type(s): Ghost / Normal
Ability: Energy Guard (Same type attacks heal instead of damage)
Pokedex: Energie's body is made up of pure energy. This, however, has the strange affect of making all nearby hyper. Evolves to Virdant via (Undecided food item). Evolves to Flooent via (Undecided food item). Evolves to Powar via (Undecided food item).

Virdant.png

Virdant
Name origin: Mispelled Verdent
Type(s): Ghost / Grass
Pokedex: It is said that the sense of well-being that people sometimes experience when resting in forests is caused by Virdant.

Flooent.png

Flooent
Name origin: Mispelled Fluent
Type(s): Ghost / Water
Pokedex: It's said that the energy Flooent expels causes strong currents, and at times even tsunamis when they gather.

Powar.png

Powar
Name origin: Mispelled Power
Type(s): Ghost / Fire
Pokedex: Powar are said to inadvertantly give people the urge to light things on fire when in close radius.

There we go. 7 out of 33 complete.
Some clarification on Energy Guard: It basicaly acts like Volt Absorb,Water Absorb, etc, but coresponding to the pokemons types. Arg, this will work better. I'll list what type of attack will heal each pokemon:

Energie: Ghost, Normal (Though normal would only really matter if the foe used, say, Foresight).
Virdant: Ghost, Grass.
Flooent: Ghost, Water.
Powar: Ghost, Fire.

You Rival obtains a Energie. It will evolve into whatever evolution whose secont type matches your starter (Great, now your starter will have TWO issues to deal with).

See Ya Later!

PS: No one's requested a in-depth stratagie coverage on any pokemon yet...)

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Okay, next installment of the 'Lost Pokemon Scans!'

Dashind.png

Dashind
Name origin: Dash - Wind
Clasification: Undecided
Type(s): Flying
Ability: Run Away
Pokedex: Dashind are rumored to be spirits of the wind, due to their ability to run through the air without any means of support. Evolves into Dashado with Extremespeed.

Dashado.png

Dashado
Name origin: Dash - Tornado
Clasification: Undecided
Type(s): Flying
Ability: Speed Boost
Pokedex: It is said that when a Dashind evolves into a Dashado, a tornado is created somewhere in the world.

Fwee. Pure Flying types. Their Exclusive attack is Dash Crash, which is a flying type attack that counts the speed stat as the attack stat for the duration of the turn. Couple that with the fact Dashado has the ability Speed Boost... Also, you can get a special Dashind with Hyper Fist (Misack's signature attack. Boosts user's speed stat while dealing damage)... Yes, that means, when it evolved, that Dashind can max out it's Speed stat before the end of the first five turns of battle, turning Dash Crash lethel.

Okay, that's 9 out of 33 done...

See Ya Later!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Okay, really, what's up with the lack of reviews?
I'm behind, but no more pic until I get a review or two!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
...tough crowd.

Tanukit.png

Tanukit
Name Origin: Tanuki-Kit
Classification: Figurine Pokemon
Type(s): Normal / Rock
Ability(ies): Sheild Bearer
Pokedex: Tanukit protect themselfs by transforming themselfs into stone... their tail, however, always remains visable. Evolves into Tanuking via the Leaf Stone.

Tanuking.png

Tanuking
Name Origin: Tanuki-King
Classification: Statue Pokemon
Type(s): Rock / Grass
Ability(ies): Sheild Bearer
Pokedex: Tanuking disguised as statues have often been credited with defending temples from vandals.

Tanya's favorite pokemon. BUT, I won't give you info till I get some comments!

EDIT: Updated with info. Yay for the power of comments!

Last edited:

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Oh, are you all waiting for me to finish posting all the older stuff so you can comment on my current stuff?
I based these off my sister:
Smeltin-Emma.png

Smeltin
Name Origin: Smelting
Classification: Heater Pokemon
Type(s): Fire / Steel
Ability: Undecided
Pokedex: Smeltin ingest mineral deposits, absorbing nutrients before spitting a fusion of the minerals out. Evolves into Mixturn at Lv. 22.

Mixturn-Emma2.png

Mixturn
Name Origin: Mixture-Burn
Classification: Oven Pokemon
Pokedex: Mixturn are well known for their ability to purify and mix minerals, and are often used in industrial work. Evolves into Starln by cooking the Star Candy.

Starln-Emma3.png

Starln
Name Origin: Star-Kiln
Classification: Kiln Pokemon
Pokedex: Starln frolic deep within volcanos without being bothered by the heat. When in danger, Starln's flames have been known to near the heat levels of stars.

Now... COMMENT!!!

EDIT: Info added... aren't comments great? ^_^

Last edited:

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
...Not even one little line? Please?

Crystart.png

Crystart
Name Origin: Crystal-Heart
Classification: Heart Pokemon
Type(s): Rock
Ability(ies): Cute Charm
Pokedex: Crystart are said to be born from feelings of young love. Evolves into Lovush by cooking the Lava Cake. Evolves into Coldetty by cooking the Frosty Tart.

Lovush.png

Lovush
Name Origin: Love-Blush
Classification: Lovely Pokemon
Type(s): Rock / Fire
Ability(ies): Flame Gather (Fire-type Lightningrod)
Pokedex: It is rumored that Lovush are the embodyment of passion itself. They have been known to play harmless - if embarassing - tricks on young travelers.

Coldetty.png

Coldetty
Name Origin: Cold-Pretty
Classification: Pretty Pokemon
Type(s): Rock / Ice
Ability(ies): Cute Charm
Pokedex: It is sometimes amusing to watch Coldetty: they love so little, but so much loves them.

EDIT: Added info... Don't you love comments? ^_^

Last edited:

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Oh, some comments! *Drool*

Extreme Flotzel: You think so? Thanks! ^_^

_Charmander<3_: Thanks. ^_^ Ya, I've got the colors all planned out, normally from before I draw them... But, I don't like coloring them that much. However, I'm exploring a way to digitaly color them at the moment, so you just may see some colored soon.

Anyway... some more 'lost scans'

Tropish.png

Tropish
Name Origin: Tropical-Fish
Classification: Tropical Pokemon
Type(s): Water / Grass
Ability(ies): Swift Swim / Chlorophyll
Pokedex: Tropish lives near the surface in tropical waters, absorbing sunlight into it's leaf fins to preform photosynthesis.

Seeweed.png

Seeweed
Name Origin: See-Seaweed
Classification: Sea Weed Pokemon
Type(s): Grass / Water
Ability(ies): Rain Dish / Leaf Guard
Pokedex: Seeweed live deep on the bed of the ocean, absorbing nutrients from the water.

Ya, that's it for now, but I might be back with more!

See Ya Later!

Visista is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really CUTE!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Rhyperior VS Sharpedo: Really?! Thanks! ^_^
Never had someone say he was cute...

Anyway, we are slowly and steadily getting closer to finishing the 'lost scans', but not quite yet. Next we have two pokemon that wouldn't be that out of place in today's modern life;

Cellave.png

Cellave
Name Origin: Celluar-Wave
Classification: Celluar Pokemon
Type(s): Steel
Ability(ies): Sernade Grace / Technician
Pokedex: When threatened, Cellave randomly scatter radio waves to disorient it's attacker. Evolves into Towave via happiness.

Towave.png

Towave
Name Origin: Tower-Wave
Classification: Radio Pokemon
Type(s): Steel
Ability(ies): Serenade Grace / Technician
Pokedex: Towave discharges focused pulses of radio waves to disorient attackers and prey alike. They have been used to beam messages over great distances.

You know, I'll throw in an extra two, just because of all the reviews!

Blable.png

Blable
Name Origin: Blank-Clay-Impressionable
Classification: Impressionable Pokemon
Type(s): Normal / Ground
Ability(ies): Impressionable (Copies all of the foe's stats, other than HP and Speed, when it is sent into battle)
Pokedex: Blable alter their clay body to imitate whatever impresses them... which is often whatever it last saw.

Scalacs.png

Scalacs
Name Origin: A plalidrome using Scallop
Classification: Two Side Pokemon
Types: Water / Ground
Ability(ies): Shell Armor / Swift Swim
Pokedex: For years, Scalacs has baffled many on which side is it's 'true' head. It has, however, been theorized that both sides are capable of seeing, eating, hearing, and thinking.

That's it for now... unless I decide to post more >_>

EDIT: I'm gonna post more! ^_^

Fairimp.png

Fairimp
Name Origin: Fairy-Shrimp
Classification: Shrimpy Pokemon
Type(s): Water / Bug
Pokedex: Fairimp frolic in groups deep in the ocean. They are some of the smallest pokemon in existance. Evolves into Leviry at Lv. 40.

Leviry.png

Leviry
Name Origin: Leviathan-Fairy
Classification: Gigant Pokemon
Type(s): Water / Bug
Pokedex: Leviry are some of the largest pokemon in known existance, rivaling Wailord in size.

Polluon.png

Polluon
Name Origin: Pollution-Dragon
Classification: Pollutant Pokemon
Type(s): Poison / Dragon
Pokedex: Polluon carry a small, compact orb of sludge around with them, wherever they go. They treasure it over their lives, and their normaly docile natures will turn violent should anyone try to take it from them.

Boomig.png

Boomig
Name Origin: Boom-Guinea Pig
Classification: Experimented Pokemon
Type(s): Ghost / Fire
Ability: Explosive (Increases the power of Self-KO attacks by 1.5)
Pokedex: Boomig are said to be the reborn spirits of pokemon that died in fires. They can create massive explosions when in danger.

Rockid.png

Rockid
Name Origin: Rock-Kid
Classification: Mechanical Pokemon
Type(s): Rock
Pokedex: How exactly Rockid lives is unknown. It seems to be made out of pure rock. However, other than that, it acts the same as most organic pokemon...?

Reapit.png

Reapit
Name Origin: Reaper-It (The it part makes it sound cuter, as well as making it like 'Reap it')
Classification: Reaper Pokemon
Type(s): Dark / Ghost
Pokedex: Reapit are rumored to be the harbringers of death. However, for somewhat obvious reasons, these myths have become nothing but fodder for jokes.

That's 29/33 done?! Strange, I only count two I havn't posted...
Anyway, before I can post those, I have a little form for you to try to fill out... guess what types the gym leaders use!

Gym #1
Tanya

Gym #2
The Great Fistor

Gym #3
Fresly

Gym #4
Lotus

Gym #5
Adam

Gym #6
Energia

Gym #7
Sparkle

Gym #8
Sora

Elite #1
Ecton

Elite #2
Amore

Elite #3
Fern

Elite #4
Kitsie

Okay? Have fun with that. Last for today, some stuff that ISN'T part of the lost scans! Yes, you heard me right! NEW STUFF!

First, we have redraws of Wisorb and Leahand. I think these will be the final redraws, as I finaly got them to look what I wanted them to look like; Wisorb actualy looks like a cat, and Leahand actualy looks like some forest elf / sprite thing!
WisorbRedrawn2.png

Leahandredrawn2.png

Oh, and since I'm here, the redraws of Waharrow (Now named Wahrow) and Marloop!
Wahrow.png

Marloopredrawn.png

See you all soon!
...That is, If you leave some comments!

Last edited:

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Err... what happened to the comments? Did they just dry up and die?

EDIT: I totally forgot! I need opinions on stuff.
It appears the spoiler tags are limiting the amount of images I can post per a post. Should I lessen it so that there is only a spoiler tag for each line, not each and every pokemon?

Last edited: