• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

kram projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

republic187

マーマーク
okay i am here with my co-writers making more and more shows so i cant just leave them i want you to have a read entise me tell me where we go wrong you help me mold my show into somthing readable 1st project is jhons road

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Wut is this I don't even?

Okay, first things first, read the rules! You must post at least one chapter/prologue/poem or even song lyrics of your story. Other reviewers will probably come and give a far bigger rant, but this should be closed.

republic187

マーマーク
.......=l

you dont undrstand well were a small company that makes random storys and what we do is we make them a chapter a night before 12:00 pm(not including sundays and saturdays) the next day thats how kram produtions works

Yami Ryu

WHAT IS THIS
I DON'T EVEN

Dude read the RULES and ADVICE FOR ASPIRING AUTHORS thread, because your stupidity about not reading either, and ignoring a mod, causes us to mini mod because you wrote nothing that could be considered a story.

You wrote crap about oh we're making stuff.

Also if you want to make it readable- learn to read yourself.

You ignored a Mod. Now that is epic unreadability.

Chozo

My Serebii face
you dont undrstand well were a small company that makes random storys and what we do is we make them a chapter a night before 12:00 pm(not including sundays and saturdays) the next day thats how kram produtions works

It takes a team of people to produce this?

Please tell me you're just trolling.

Psychic

Really and truly
Thanks, guys, but the mini-modding really isn't necessary. That includes the non-fic Mod, too.

republic187, please go read the Fan Fiction Rules and other sticky threads.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.