• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Krazyshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneChildMewtwo

My name is deceptive
So, here's a thread for discussion of all things Krazyshipping, which is the pairing of Team Rocket's Meowth with Ash's Pikachu. (Links to art and fics are cool, too.)

I did see a thread for this from a long time ago, but the rules say not to revive dead threads so I made a new one instead. =^°^=;

But, as for me, Krazyshipping is easily my #1 ship. There is a good amount of support, considering there were two episodes where it was just Meowth and Pikachu and they got along great when everyone else wasn't around. The two of them dancing together is very cute, too.

And, since I recently drew a pic for this ship, here's a link:
http://danny.darkain.com/stuff/Art/Meowth_Pikachu_3_12_2006.png

So, have at it! o^_^o;

Last edited:

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
D'aww cute pic! <333 KrazyShipping~

haruka~

Spikeshell Trainer
That's such a cute pic! ^^ I like Krazyshipping.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Heh, that thread was mine. I actually think it's lol that it only got 11 or so replies when cliché ships like pokekeshipping get thousands of posts. But ranting only irritates me further, so I'll stop here~

Needless to say, yeah, I do support it. It's my favorite ship from Pocket Monsters, actually. I think that their personalities match in a very deep and interesting way, not to mention I always thought they looked cute together.

Mimori Kiryu

I love Krazyshipping! ~<33333

Cute picture too. D:

ShadowCloud62

Child at Heart
Krazyshipping.....it's cute....it's okay, I haven't really seen much of Pokemon but Meowth and Pikachu would actually be rather cute.

GeneChildMewtwo

My name is deceptive
Thanks you guys. o^_^o;;

And Tropical Spirit, I pretty much agree with you on all counts. And, I know what you mean... There's lots of fics and art for more popular ships like Pokeshipping and such too, but it's very hard to find anything for Krazyshipping. There's a little bit out there, but it takes a lot of searching to find. I guess most people are more concerned with pairing the human characters? But yeah. Also, I read your old thread, and it linked me to some stuff I hadn't seen before, so thanks for that. =^°^=

So, to keep discussion going... does anyone have a favorite Krazyshipping moment? Or just one they like a lot?

One of my favorites is in Bound For Trouble, when Meowth decides he's going to ask Pikachu to join Team Rocket, but then he finds Pikachu asleep in his lap. It kinda shows that at that point they were both pretty trusting of each other, or at least comfortable in each other's company.

ShadowCloud62

Child at Heart
I like every Krazyshipping moment. Meowth and Pikachu become very trustworthy of each other and they could be closer....except one's on Team Rocket and one remains loyal to it's Trainer. I must admit, those small obstacles make big differences in Krazyshipping. And finding pics and fics of Krazyshipping is difficult. Everyone cares for only the humans, when Pokemon don't get much love in shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.